Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song (5669 Views)

Download The Latest Hit In Town Tittle:skimah DANCE / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered” / Dammy Krane – My Dear (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by naijalodge(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
plz my fellow nairalanders,am planning on going for an audition in some months time and I need ur help on a song choice which am finding it difficult to remember the tittle let alone the artist,here is some of the lyrics so that anybody who know something about this song can help....the lyric goes like this...

house when I build on solid rock,water carry am go.....I say one day,one day,..one day eee go better..I say one day,one day,one day eee go better..eee go better we go better..I say one say one day,one day eee go better.....

plz guys I need ur help asap..

1 Like

Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by delors(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Funny I was just searching for the same song. Can't seem to find it anywhere online. The title is E go better, but many artistes don sing the same song with the same title so it's hard to find the song now.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by kov624665(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
This is surely coming too late, but I'm pretty sure you still want the answer to your request because I know you love the song.

The song was sang by 2 guys (one of which I heard died few years ago)

The group was called "Safari", and the title of the song is titled "One day"

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by delors(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
kov624665:
This is surely coming too late, but I'm pretty sure you still want the answer to your request because I know you love the song.

God bless u man. Love the song die
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by delors(m): 4:49am On Mar 04, 2016
kov624665:

Seems there's another safari guy who did a remix of the song. Can't find the original no where
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by CaptainFM1: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
naijalodge:
plz my fellow nairalanders,am planning on going for an audition in some months time and I need ur help on a song choice which am finding it difficult to remember the tittle let alone the artist,here is some of the lyrics so that anybody who know something about this song can help....the lyric goes like this...

house when I build on solid rock,water carry am go.....I say one day,one day,..one day eee go better..I say one day,one day,one day eee go better..eee go better we go better..I say one say one day,one day eee go better.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kqs5b98Ol8
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by naijalodge(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
CaptainFM1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kqs5b98Ol8

though i saw this late, won't change the fact that i really appreciate your assistance, God bless

1 Like

Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
naijalodge:

hello sir, we're u able to find out the name of the artist, Pls I need it too. send it to me as well.
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by PerfectEsquire(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
delors:
Funny I was just searching for the same song. Can't seem to find it anywhere online. The title is E go better, but many artistes don sing the same song with the same title so it's hard to find the song now.

hello sir, we're u able to find out the name of the artist, Pls I need it too. send it to me as well.
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by Jbcino: 2:07pm On Jun 15
Mike Nliam and Abay esho.Titled One day e go better
Re: My Dear Nairalanders Plz Help Me With The Name And Tittle Of This Song by SAdeoye: 11:27pm On Jun 15
I can’t really remember this song well but it used to play on AIT when I was younger… It goes something like “I am saying Goravpada, I am saying Gorapada eh, you are a survivor, you are…”
Someone please help me find it

Also, there’s this Christmas theme on AIT too “It is time to celebrate, celebrate the family, that’s me and you…”

If anyone has links to the above, please help🙏🏾

(1) (Reply)

Kiss From A Rose? What Rose? / Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Naira Marley – Issa Goal Ft. Olamide & Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.