Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots (3412 Views)

Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. / Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by LailaIkeji1: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2013

Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Where is the picture? angry angry
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by echibuzor: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Laila Ikeji:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/beyonce-shares-picture-of-customised.html

If you think I go click that link, you must be on a 22days dry fasting..

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by sauceEEP(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
i guess laila is experiencing low traffic on her blog, ok make i click on the link. wink wink
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
^^^when you do, copy the photo and paste it here on NL
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by IboBoyNuel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
if i click that link make i piss custard
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg comot joor! Can't u simply put the pics here?? Anyway make i no lie, tongue make we put beef and hating apart..its looks lovely.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by IAMBREEZY: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Can't u guys help her by clicking the link.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by angelTI(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote
author=booqee]Abeg comot joor! Can't u simply put the pics here??
Anyway make i no lie, tongue make we put beef and hating apart..its looks
lovely.[/quote]

be ur forumites' keeper by posting the pix for us to see
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Austeenxx: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by dplomaticVal: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
I've clicked on it yet saw no shoes buh a pair of trousers embarassed angry sm1 verify!
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2013
See the pix seriously I am going to buy bey's shoes they are so HOT!!!

Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2013
MAn! Love the shoes,especially bey's wink
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2013
you gonna buy it where? Online?" smiley
spongeback: See the pix seriously I am going to buy bey's shoes they are so HOT!!!
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Dunno how women wear high heels. I'll never learn. Na Jay-Z's pair I dey look lol.
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Dunno how women wear high heels. I'll never learn. Na Jay-Z's pair I dey look lol.
haha! You'll look like a tom-boy o cheesy
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Lol. Nothing new. tongue
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Loving bey's shoes kiss
Re: Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2013
ogugua88: Dunno how women wear high heels. I'll never learn. Na Jay-Z's pair I dey look lol.
You can also buy it in blue ivy's size grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn Shoe And Bag Making / Chiffon, Denim And Other Styles To Rock After Church / 2019 Braided Hairstyle Ideas For African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.