Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Ring (1072 Views)

Birdman Disses Nicki Minaj With This Meme (pic) *loool* / Miley Cyrus Disses Nicki Minaj With Fake Butt / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Ring by Wisdytech(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nicki Minaj has received a marriage proposal by DJ Khalid during an online video.

The producer said that the only reason he wasn’t performing the proposal in person was because he knows how busy the star is.

“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you,” he starts. “I want you to be mine.”

He continued: “You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you.”

“You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me.”

He shows off the 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co and admitted he wants the world to know his intentions.

“I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you,” he added. “I been working hard to get this ring… Nicki Minaj… will you marry me?” Can you image DJ Khaled marry Nicki Minaj? Welp. Mr. We The Best has been hit by Cupid’s arrow and went on MTV to propose to Ms. Minaj. He states “they have the same symptoms” and “both are suffering from success.” He “likes her, he loves her” and wants her to be his. Watch the heartfelt proposal BELOW. READ MORE: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/07/dj-khaled-proposes-to-nicki-minaj-on-mtv/

Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Ring by Wisdytech(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Ring by dplomaticVal: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
For the hw mny times?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not Here Are 28 Celebrities And Their Look-alikes(photos) / Pictures From Peter Okoye Of Psquare's Wedding Ceremony / Kim Kardashian Is Going Bankrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.