Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,655 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? (982 Views)

Does ultrasound scan gives 100% result on foetus(baby's) sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Elizadath: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2013
......WHEN FIBROID CO-EXIST WITH BABY IN HER WOMB? IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE HERBS OR WHAT CAN SHE DO? SHE NEED UR HELP.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2013
She don't need our help but an expert in the field.go find one for her.if u don't know how to start, I suggest u start with ur local congregation(if u r a xtian). Ask the mothers,especially one that u r close to help u locate the best dr in d field in ur area.u can equally ask female friend(mothers).
Ur wife attends ante natal abi,she should start her inquiry from there.
This place is a faceless forum where even kids of 8yrs r members.

It is well.nothing will happen to her.wish u all the best.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by greatgod2012(f): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2013
She should go and see a doctor.
Please don't waste time.
It is well.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by bellong: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
The hospital that diagnose the fibroid is in the best position to give her counsel. I have little or no knowledge about medicine.

Please for the sake of your life and child, visit the hospital now and resolve the issue. Nairaland is no hospital

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by ifeegee(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
She should see a doctor.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Elizadath: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
thank u all. i just want to knnw if operation is d only option when faith faint?
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by bellong: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^ Faith doesn't fail madam. However, there is nothing wrong with getting solution from medical science. God grants people wisdom and breakthroughs in this field for the benefit of mankind.

If the person in question does not have the faith for such miracle, I will advice to follow the instruction of her doctor to save her life and the unborn child. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Elizadath: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
DEEP SIGHS.....
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by bellong: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^ I sympathize with you and pray that the Lord in His infinite mercies will grant you healing and sound health. Please take urgent action and do not delay too long.

It is well with you
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Elizadath: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
@belng u ar such wondaful person my God will bless u IJN. TNKS a lot.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Is the fibroid threatening the pregnancy?. the truth is nothing can be done about it now until she delivers (that is if she carries to term) or miscarries. Any herb you use to try to shrink the fibroid will definitely affect the baby. I am pregnant and a fibroid was seen in the scan but so far so good, no bleeding, spotting or cramps and I have successfully carried till 20th week. Yes, I still have a long way to go but I know I will deliver this baby by God's grace. Just don't give up
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by bellong: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^ God who has seen you this far will pull you through it. Keep the fighting spirit on and you will deliver safely with no complications.

It is well with you.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
@bellong, thank you so much. I was scared at first, tried to find answers online but the more I read the more the situation looks scary. I just decided to trust my Alpha and Omega and he has been faithful.
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by bellong: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^ Since your doctors have given you a medical pass, do not feed your mind with scary news/tales anymore. Those news only weakens the soul, set fear in and paralyses your strength.

Do not give in to fear. Keep the fire on. We have not received the spirit of fear but of adoption to cry abba father.

The Lord will see you through it. I await your testimony
Re: Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Amen, thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Worrying And Start Living By Dale Carnegie / How To Minister To A Cultist / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.