Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Sd Cards For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sd Cards For Sale (2144 Views)

2tb Hdd, Micro Sd Cards, Flash Drives / Rooted, Fairly Used Etisalat Gaga Smartphone with 2GB and 4GB SD Cards for 10K! / Micro SD Cards For Android Tablet Pcs - $49.99 For 32GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 4:10am On May 30, 2008
Hi there,

I have the following SD cards for sale

[list]
[li]4GB Adata Turbo SDHC Card (SD Card). I know for a fact that this card is windows readyboost compatible (i.e. you can perhaps boost your windows vista performace with this card especially if you have less than 2GB ram). If anyone wants it I will let it go for =N=5000 only.
[/li]
[li]2GB Transcend Micro SD card. The price on this one is =N=5000 also[/li]
[/list]

Any takers should please reply to this post and/or email me at brume2020@yahoo.co.uk.

regards,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2008
ready boost provides an alternate means of speeding up applications under windows vista.

it can be achieved either with a flash drive or with an SD card. the problem with using a flash drive is that you have to remove it whenever you pack your laptop. an SD card is thus far more convenient.

the maximum size of readyboost cache is 4gb.

i bought a 4gb sd card via brume2020, and it speeds up my autocad and office startup like no mans business.

if you have a laptop with an sd card slot , are running vista, and suffer from the 'need for speed ' you can't go wrong with the sd card
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by dragnet: 10:01am On May 30, 2008
Mehn ! I was hoping u'd have a transcend 1G??
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 11:08am On May 30, 2008
dragnet:

Mehn ! I was hoping u'd have a transcend 1G??

Yeah?. Well what I have is a transcend 2GB and it is a MicroSD by the way. I guess you are in search of an SD card - right. I can surely look into getting you a transcend 1GB SD card if you wish.

oyb:

ready boost provides an alternate means of speeding up applications under windows vista.

it can be achieved either with a flash drive or with an SD card. the problem with using a flash drive is that you have to remove it whenever you pack your laptop. an SD card is thus far more convenient.

the maximum size of readyboost cache is 4gb.

I[b] bought a 4gb sd card via brume2020, and it speeds up my autocad and office startup like no mans business.
[/b]
if you have a laptop with an sd card slot , are running vista, and suffer from the 'need for speed ' you can't go wrong with the sd card

What order of magnitude improvement in startupspeed have you observed in vista and autocad?.
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by dragnet: 11:45am On May 30, 2008
brume, sorry I wasnt quit specific, I was referring to a transcend 1G flash drive
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 3:27pm On May 30, 2008
dragnet,

No problem. Based on prices here I will offer to get you the original Transcend 1GB jetflash v30 flash drive for =N=3800 or the 2GB for =N=4,000. It will however take 3-4 weeks to get it out there. I dont know how these prices compare with sources local to you. Anyhow hit me up if you are unable to get it locally and would like me to help out.

Later,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by dragnet: 5:06pm On May 30, 2008
Brume, ok., let me ransack the market here 1st,

thanks 4 helpn hayprof get his miniSD . .he's so excited abt it & feeling he's in an0ther world n0w. . . .hehe grin
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 6:01pm On May 30, 2008
He told you about that eh?. wink

Well, that card has quite an interesting history.

First time I ordered it they sent me a MicroSD instead of a MiniSD sad. And i didnt find out until it arrived Naija. So I ordered another and this time it was MiniSD alright but not 80X. Boy are there some incompetent suppliers out here. Well once beaten twice shy, I caught it on time and sent it back before shipping to naija. Third time around I was already peeved, and was really anal - asked them to physically verify the part number of the one they planned to ship and also double checked it when I got it. Finally got it right. Good things certainly come to those who wait!. Voila - finally hayprof got his card and was real pleased. cheesy

Anyhow lesson learnt. Now I check stuff more thoroughly before shipping (no more trusting the whole barcode/inventory thing to work correctly or other smart Oyibo systems).

Thanks for your great patience hayprof!. grin

Later,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by mayonikks: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2008
Hey Y'all,

Bought a 4Gb Memory Stick Pro Duo thru Brume and i must say of the efficiency of his services. i employ everyone to patronise his services and be rest assured of quality delivery

thanks wink
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2008
Thanks mayonikks. I appreciate the support!. What a pleasant surprise grin
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2008
brume2020:

dragnet,

No problem. Based on prices here I will offer to get you the original Transcend 1GB jetflash v30 flash drive for =N=3800 or the 2GB for =N=4,000. It will however take 3-4 weeks to get it out there. I don't know how these prices compare with sources local to you. Anyhow hit me up if you are unable to get it locally and would like me to help out.

Later,

Brume

Just so everyone knows, I went ahead to order quite a few original transcend 2GB flash drives. The economics of this specific transaction enables me to offer these cards at the very competitive retail price of =N=3,500 each. I have had the cards shipped and they likely will be available June ending barring any unanticipated shipping delays. Anyhow if there are any early takers of this offer, you know the drill, simply hit the reply button or fire me an email at brume2020@yahoo.co.uk. grin

peace,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by dragnet: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2008
time to fill up my piggy bank cheesy
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2008
dragnet:

Brume, ok., let me ransack the market here 1st,

thanks 4 helpn hayprof get his miniSD . .he's so excited about it & feeling he's in an0ther world n0w. . . .hehe grin

Yeah, drag . . u knw I should av done the Confession myself. . but as uve done er'thing already!

What more Can i say. . It pays to buy the 0riginal** grin
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2008
@Brume, didn't knw you put up this Thread already. .

I made a similar post on the Phone section. . .

Here: Transcend 2GB JETFLASH V30 Sales

The sensed should know what they are buying. .

Like, dragnet said. . Go Fill Up yah piggy's grin cool
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2008
dragnet:

time to fill up my piggy bank cheesy

. . and when its filled you should know what to do ??

wink cool tongue
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
hayprof:

@Brume, didn't knw you put up this Thread already. .

I made a similar post on the Phone section. . .

Here: Transcend 2GB JETFLASH V30 Sales

The sensed should know what they are buying. .

Like, dragnet said. . Go Fill Up yah piggy's grin cool

Yessir I did that already. Thanks. grin
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
These flash drives arrived a few days back. Half of them are gone already. There are only 12 left. Anyone wants one should holler.
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by MrInfo1(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2008
brume2020:

Hi there,

I have the following SD cards for sale

[list]
[li]4GB Adata Turbo SDHC Card (SD Card). I know for a fact that this card is windows readyboost compatible (i.e. you can perhaps boost your windows vista performace with this card especially if you have less than 2GB ram). If anyone wants it I will let it go for =N=5000 only.
[/li]

u got em Micro Sd 4gb? plus how much? cause ur above stated price is for May isn't it?
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by MrInfo1(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2008
I need something similar like this [img]http://66.116.138.89/ebay/crystal_sell/EMTF4GO2.JPG[/img] undecided You got any? if yes, plz reply with ya price
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2008
Men!. I plain forgot about this thread ! smiley. The flash drives are all gone but I still have the 4GB Adata Turbo SDHC card.

infobaba:

I need something similar like this [img]http://66.116.138.89/ebay/crystal_sell/EMTF4GO2.JPG[/img] undecided You got any? if yes, plz reply with ya price

Hi, Infobaba

I am sorry but I don't have that item in stock. If you can't find it (or anything else you might be seeking for that matter such as some special communicating device like the Nokia 95 which is available in the USwink) locally and would like to import it, please let me know and I will be glad to offer you a quote for it.

regards,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2008
infobaba:

u got em Micro Sd 4gb? plus how much? cause ur above stated price is for May isn't it?

Oops. Seems like I missed this earlier.

Yes I still have this card and would let you have it for =N=4000!.
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by MrInfo1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2008
brume2020:

Oops. Seems like I missed this earlier.

tongue with guarantee? am scared of low standard memory cards o cry
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
@info, wat u need an SD for? undecided
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2008
infobaba:

tongue with guarantee? am scared of low standard memory cards o cry

Well I brought in 2 since may, one of them was for OYB. He hasnt had any problems with it.

peace,

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2008
It says "Card slot microSD (TransFlash), up to 8GB, hot swap"

. . .not the regular SD tongue
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by MrInfo1(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2008
u got em Micro Sd 4gb?
[img]http://66.116.138.89/ebay/crystal_sell/EMTF4GO2.JPG[/img]

And he replied with
brume2020:

@ hayprof.
he confirmed having microSD undecided
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by brume2020: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2008
Oops. Sorry for the confusion infobaba.! I actually only have an SD card.

In one of my messages when I said[b] this card[/b] I was referring to the Adata card I originally advertised in this thread while you were asking about a Micro SD an important detail I didnt factor into my response!. In my first response I did say I didnt have the Micro SD in stock though. Thanks for your efforts to clarify hayprof!.

peace

Brume
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by MrInfo1(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2008
Hayprof tankx o. If not for ur intervation, i for don miss road. shocked
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by dragnet: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2008
thats why he's called prof tongue tongue
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
dragnet:

thats why he's called prof tongue tongue

@ drag, my butt go swell 0oo tongue wink
Re: Sd Cards For Sale by hayprof(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
infobaba:

Hayprof tankx o. If not for ur intervation, i for don miss road. shocked

Son, next time always Farabale' (Cool It)

You'r Just too ova hyped bout your N95 phone grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used 32gb Blackberry Playbook For Sale / resolved / Clean factory unlocked pple Iphone 6 Plus 64gig Selling For 55k,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.