Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? (592 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Am kind of upset over this ASUU strike. My elder bros & sis.
experienced strike issues in thier time and here i am today.

It's therefore pertinent to ask just to know if someone can possibly
start and complete his/her university education IN NIGERIA with no break as a result of strike?
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: Am kind of upset over this ASUU strike. My elder bros & sis.
experienced strike issues in thier time and here i am today.

It's therefore pertinent to ask just to know if someone can possibly
start and complete his/her university education IN NIGERIA with no break as a result of strike?

Unizik is the answer. More than 13yrs of stable academic year calendar. No strike, no riot nothing. 4yrs course is 3and half yrs.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=OkwaIfugo]

Unizik is the answer. More than 13yrs of stable academic year calendar.
No strike, no riot nothing. 4yrs course is 3and half yrs.[/quote]

Are u serious?
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
so serious. call anyone and ask.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by Acecube(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Unilorin is the answer bro... @ unilorin one benefits from an uninterrupted and same time fast calendar. We were already on long holiday{2nd semester's} when the strike started..... Cheers
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by olawalebabs(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Go to unilorin and you will see that it is possible.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by Shakara123(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Two of my brothers and I all attended Unizik and I can tell u that all through our school days, there was no such thing as distruption in academic calender. I finished my 5 years course in 4 years and 7 months or so and served the following year.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Shakara123: Two of my brothers and I all attended Unizik and I can tell u that all through our school days, there was no such thing as distruption in academic calender. I finished my 5 years course in 4 years and 7 months or so and served the following year.

Good one. So Unizik is leading by example.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2013
Shakara123: Two of my brothers and I all attended Unizik and I can tell u that all through our school days, there was no such thing as distruption in academic calender. I finished my [b]5 years course [/b]in 4 years and 7 months or so and served the following year.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by adepojuis: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its very possible,especially d private uni's.
Re: Can Someone Start And Finish University In Nigeria Without Encountering Strike? by An0nimus: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
This one pass JAMB question.

(1) (Reply)

Knutsford University College And Other Universities In Ghana / I Miss School / ASUU Strike To End Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.