Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! (4219 Views)

IITA Recruitment For Graduate Audit Trainees / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by TheBeam(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Audit Associates
Firm Service: Audit
Reference Code: 72208
Type of Position: Full-time

http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/72208/audit-associates

Tax Associates
Firm Service: Tax
Reference Code: 72207

http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/72207/graduate-recruitement-tax

To join our unique team, you must meet the following requirements:

Have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Must be conscientious, confident and composed
ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIMA membership would be an added advantage
Must not be more than 25 years old by 31 October, 2013.
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by FirstPrinciple(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Beam pls kindly forward a copy of workforce study material to me on xprinciple88@gmail.com. ( the one you gave out on FBN tread). ... your kind gesture would be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by nnajihelen: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
@firstprinciple,hw do i apply?
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by ezzy88(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2013
The Beam: Audit Associates

Tax Associates

http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/72207/graduate-recruitement-tax

Must be conscientious, confident and com

I need d workforce mat'l too. Plz drop it at ezzy7688@gmail.com
God bless u as u do
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by TheBeam(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2013
SENT 2 U BOTH, KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS WHO MIGHT WANT THEM
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2013
First Principle: The Beam pls kindly forward a copy of workforce study material to me on xprinciple88@gmail.com. ( the one you gave out on FBN tread). ... your kind gesture would be highly appreciated. thanks
Hi,pls if u've receivd it kindly 4wd to me aswell..stanley10122@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by blazerMaks: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
ezzy88:

I need d workforce mat'l too. Plz drop it at ezzy7688@gmail.com
God bless u as u do

Ezzy can you please forward to me too?amarocks2010@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Tuntheycr7: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
The Beam: SENT 2 U BOTH, KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS WHO MIGHT WANT THEM
Tanx as u send me too.
t
Wud b xpetin
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by blazerMaks: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2013
The beam, link is not opening o!! What's wrong??
Can you also forward the work force materials to me- amarocks2010@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by masagoody(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Beam, Beamer, Beamest! How the new level of enjoyment na?
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by TheBeam(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2013
masagoody: Beam, Beamer, Beamest! How the new level of enjoyment na?

Baas MasaG
I dey God hand oh, aw ur side?
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by olusola009: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2013
@ the beam kindly forward d materials to me too, olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by kolaide(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
hi, pls i will appreciate it if you can make available the material to me also, thanks ajani_kola@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Google63(m): 4:09am On Sep 06, 2013
kolaide: hi, pls i will appreciate it if you can make available the material to me also, thanks ajani_kola@yahoo.com
I'll appreciate if you can fwd it to adetoy01@yahoo.com too.. Thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by oyecuteez(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm also interested in the material. Please someone should kindly forward it to o_lamy@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by rexibity(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2013
The Beam: Audit Associates

Tax Associates

Must be conscientious, confident and composed
ICAN/ACCA/CITN/CIMA membership would be an added advantage
Mr. Beam can u help wit d mat'l on alwayzgab@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by adenike3: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2013
@The Beam: I would be pleased if a Copy of that material is sent to my box also;henrystids@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Mr beam please kindly share it to me through wlexonline@gmail.com I will be vry grateful
Thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Abbey247: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
The Beam: SENT 2 U BOTH, KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS WHO MIGHT WANT THEM
the beam. kindly forward the workforce material to me,it wud be highly appreciated, this is my email abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by kelz91(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
the beam, kindly forward the workforce material to me,it
wud be highly appreciated, this is my email
kelechiibiam@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by martcrown: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
to those that have received the material, kindly pls forward it to me.
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by fadinus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls help a broda too fadipedavid@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please, is the application still on?
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by martto4real2002: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Martto4real2002@yahoo.com , plz help me too ooo!!!
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by dawoyo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
The Beam kindly forward a copy of workforce study material to me on dawoyo@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by jewelzizi(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Mr beam pls I will appreciate a copy of the workforce study material forwarded to my mail: odenezi@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! by Gassong(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
chief beam help ur boy....rabotine@yahoo.com...thks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally / Leave Allowance /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.