Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (39907 Views)

Halle Berry Vs Gabrielle Union Vs Lisaraye / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Hero(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2006
Who looks best? Since I would suppose most here now well how Nnaji looks, I'll just post a few pics of Gabrielle Union for the folks who may not know of how she looks. kiss

http://www.mailhollywood.com/pics/gabrielle-union-3003.jpg
http://www.hulaboy.com/Honey/Honeyoftheyear/2002/Union12.jpg
http://people.freenet.de/damnhott/gabrielle_union/7b6Gabrielle_Union003%5B1%5D.jpg

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 1:55am On May 27, 2006
I think they are different in some aspects , like gabrielle poses for maxim and stuff like that meaning she exposes some of her body (im not against that) even my boyfriend adores her (im jealous lol) but in the long Run genny and her can't be compared im not going to take anysides but i think they are 2 different people but if i had to choose im sorry it will be GABRIELLE

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Hero(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2006
Is the answer to this question a no-brainer or something? Why is no one answering this to this comparison? undecided
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by lauryn(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2006
This is just ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by thelma2(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2006
well, facially genie tops but body wise, men union forever.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Seun(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2006
If your aim is to promote gabrielle union, just make a post about her men. Why must everything be comparison?
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2006
4 realz SEUN URE RIGHT
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by QueenB1(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2006
Gabrielle is my favourite Hollywood actress. And Genny is one of my favorite Nollywood actress. And I must say that both are sexy and Pretty girls.
Gabrielle is cute. And Genny is elegant. They are pretty in their own ways. wink kiss
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ciaragirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2006
it's gabrielle she's soooooooooooooooooo sexy

she's too sexy for gene
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2006
i think genny can b sexier if given the right clothes,make-up,hair-do, etc
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Free(f): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2006
Genevieve , grin
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Raymand(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gabs photos are retouched, just like most American models. . .
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Seun(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2007
True, but I think she'll still look better than Ms. Nnaji if both pictures are retouched.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEko1(f): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2007
why will your compare Gabrielle Union to Genevieve Nnaji, we all know that Gabrielle Union is much prettier and better looking like that girl called Nnaji or whatever they call her.

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by debosky(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2007
depends on what your preferences are in a woman, personally Gabs lips are to big for me, so i would prefer Genny
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEko1(f): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2007
debosky:

depends on what your preferences are in a woman, personally Gabs lips are to big for me, so i would prefer Genny
are lips are nice abi u are jealous becos u got no lips lol lol laughing my ass offand Genevieve got no type of lips, she has does white peoples lips, she needs a lip pump or something. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by debosky(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2007
I like my woman to have nice shapely lips, because you and her share pomo lips doesnt mean i should like it grin grin grin grin
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEko1(f): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2007
debosky:

I like my woman to have nice shapely lips, because you and her share pomo lips doesnt mean i should like it grin grin grin grin
u don't have to like my sexy lips, i got a man that appreciate it to the fullest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by debosky(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2007
yeah. I bet you do naughty things with them wink

I prefer genevieve, i'm sure if she got the same photographers, she wd look hotter than gab
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEko1(f): 4:17am On Mar 01, 2007
debosky:

yeah. I bet you do naughty things with them wink

I prefer genevieve, i'm sure if she got the same photographers, she wd look hotter than gab
ELABORATE WHEN U MEANT BY NAUGHTY THINGS hummmm i know that what u good at
oh plz Gab looks better than Genevieve, so stop all comparing
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by joyblinks(f): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2007
WITH GENY'S NEW LOOK, IF SHE CAN XPOSE HER BODY THE WAY GAB DID, THEN "OH' HEAVEN" SHE WILL B MUCH BEAUTIFULL.

AS FOR THE FACE, ITS GENNY.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ademiller(f): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2008
gabrielle feels that becos she is Lepa dat means she is sexy. she gat a good body, she exposes it and gets money by it, but

i prefer my nigerian girl Jenny
(although Pimple wan kill am for me) as i was sayin. . . . . . . . .
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davidif: 4:47am On Feb 08, 2008
Game's over, there is no comparison. Like Jay-Z once said "competition is nada".
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by segunpc(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2008
kai the poster no get work to do[b] angry[/b]

but na why u go dey compare gabrielle union with genevieve ?

abeg no let me come flash u slap o[b] angry[/b]
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davidif: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2008
This shows that genevieve or however they spell her name ain't all that. That's the story of life for you, if you think you're fine or the best, there is always someone around the corner much finer or better than you.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by cooljoe(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
Its glaring for all to see, Union is in a different class. She's the most beautifull black woman in the world, in my opinion.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davidif: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2008
cooljoe
she is not only the prettiest black woman in the world, she is the prettiest woman in the world.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Foluke4me: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2009
idnt no u pp are talkin abt? Genny used to ve lovely curves lik union o,idnt no wot hapend to her, i prefer d way she was b4 than her skinny looks nw all in d name of trying to look younger.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Gabby everyday of the week

Comparing Genny to Gabby is like comparing a Wheel Barrow to a Mercedes Benz 600SL

OKO PASS OKO!!!
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Foluke4me: 1:57am On Oct 30, 2009
who says genny new looks is hot? honestly.she is nt lookin fine lik wn she ws roboust
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Oct 30, 2009
@Poster so y u no show any pics of genevieve?ojoro. . . tongue they r both beautiful but i guess Gabriella's is more in your face and she got much more of a toned figure. . .but wait o nigerians y u guys 2 like comparing?[/color][color=#990000] smiley

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 30, 2009
Seun:

If your aim is to promote gabrielle union, just make a post about her men. Why must everything be comparison?

My Thoughts Exactly! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.