Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Urgent Vacancies!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies!!! (1173 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Reputable School In Oregun Alausa Ikeja. / URGENT Vacancies In An Upscale Restaurant/event Center / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies!!! by 2kass(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please Note that this is strictly for those who do not see driving as a dirty job but a career at which you can grow from and build up a tangible life with.

Are you tired of staying at home?

Do you see yourself having a job that does not only cater about your health, but giving you the opportunity to have a pension plan in place, pay your tax and you are treated with utmost respect

In our company we also put into consideration the fact that you deserve a pay rise every year as the economy is bound by the inevitable hands of inflation you are able to still survive comfortably.

To cut the long facts short, If you consider yourself fitting into this great opportunity, you can kindly send your Name and your current location (Not Address) to 08120861860 or your CV to kastrokng@live.com

Nationwide please: Though Lagos n Abuja would be an added advantage.

E.G "John, Ikeja and send to any of the listed numbers.

We are going to give you a call.
Re: Urgent Vacancies!!! by 2kass(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
And I don't know why my i initial thread was deleted or hidden "I decided to post it here now" Kastrok Nigeria is a registered company RC 876,981 and in no way out to be a fraudulent recruitment process. The company recently got a contract to supply 24 professional drivers to a multinational manufacturing firm. So I still don't know why the vacancy Thread was hidden, I would be very upset if you moderators tamper with this as well.

Why would you deny those who are interested at getting something done with their lives.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies!!! by 2kass(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
There's an urgent need for 2 drivers at Ojodu Berger, Magodo, Akute area.. If you stay around that Area or your house location is not far from there or you know of anybody looking for driving job around that Area, Please kindly call "08120861860" to include your name among those that would be interviewed tomorrow for immediate employment.

Please note, it's career driven and not those looking for short term jobs for survival.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies!!! by 2kass(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Interviews would be conducted today, kindly call us!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job-hunting/interview Tips Here. / Is Vh Resources & Corporate Services Real Or A Scam? / True Rebel Fashion Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.