Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month (1707 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / I Lose Focus When Reading. / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Ellamich: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
pls help i need to lose weight fast so i can get into my dream dresses
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Emmyk(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Do this simple exercise 3times a day.

Whenever they offer you food, turn your head to the left, then to the right... Repeat this everyday... You'll be flabbergasted by the result in 30days time .cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Are u dreaming? Wake up cos its never real else u want to lose body weight the unhealthy way.
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
You can do it!

Take only fruit juice for 3 days

Plenty of water, after. The three days, start eating more of veggies and less of sugar and starch.
Eat with a very small plate.

Also,

Do 30 day shred exercise for 30 days. Download video on YouTube,

There you go! But you have to be dedicated.

I bet you, you will lose11.5 kg by month end smiley
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Bawss1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Run. In the mornings. Put that RunKeeper app on your phone to good use smiley
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its not possible to lose 10kg in one month I have lost 15kg but it took me 3 monnths of strict dieting and exercise
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Ellamich: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
what should i eat for breakfast and dinner
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
tensazangetsu: Its not possible to lose 10kg in one month I have lost 15kg but it took me 3 monnths of strict dieting and exercise
oh yes it is, depending on your approach anyway

@OP
Are you looking to lose it through healthy measures or quick 'crash' diets?
Re: How Do I Lose 10kg In A Month by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
I Wont advice anybody to crash diet because the moment you stop, there is a high chance of gaining it back. Be patient, change your diet and lifestyle, practice portion control and start an exercise regimen. Once you can exercise self control with food, you will lose the weight.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Story Of Omotola Akinsola- MTN 50million Naira House Winner! / A Nairalander Did This! / Sex Slave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.