Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Sex Slave? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Slave? (1712 Views)

Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol / She Is Not Your Slave!!! / Heart-wrenching Story Of 17-year-old Pregnant Nigerian Sex-slave In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Slave? by sexy74(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Something has got thinking when done one asked me this question? If your wife says she is not your sex slave what should be you reaction? I was forced to as how often do u sleep with your wife, he replied not often. So please what advice do you think it's adequate?
Re: Sex Slave? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
But she's not your sex slave. She doesn't exist to satisfy your every sexual whim.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slave? by sexy74(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
But she's not your sex slave. She doesn't exist to satisfy your every sexual whim.
you are a woman so I understand.
sleeping with Ur wife does that make her Ur s3x slave.
but a man paying the bills does not make him your provider slave abi?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Slave? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Your logic doesn't follow.
It's perceived as the man's "duty" to pay the bills, or according to the agreement by the couple.
Sex is not a woman's "duty" to her husband, although she is required to give it to him and vice versa. If this makes her a sex slave, then the husband can also be described as one too.
sexy74:

you are a woman so I understand.
sleeping with Ur wife does that make her Ur s3x slave.
but a man paying the bills does not make him your provider slave abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex Slave? by sexy74(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
It's perceived as the man's "duty" to pay the bills, or according to the agreement by the couple.
Sex is not a woman's "duty" to her husband, although she is required to give it to him and vice versa. If this makes her a sex slave, then the husband can also be described as one too.
if it's perceived as the man's duty, whats the perception of the woman's duty?

you contradict your self by saying this.
Going by your perception the woman is expected and responsibility of her to give sex anytime needed by the man.
And do u feel the agreement should favour the woman.
please educate me.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Slave? by sexy74(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
don't contradict Ur self,
if it's perceived to be a man's duty to pay bills, what's the perception of the woman?
must the agreement always or leave the man at a disadvantage?
please educate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Slave? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
You might not have noticed that I put the "duty" in quote, and I further stated "or according to the agreement by the couple" which shows that paying the bills is traditionally seen as the man's "duty" but, the woman could also contribute to this duty or totally be responsible for it, according to their agreement.
And sex is not only the wife's responsibility to her husband, it's a two way thing. Don't act like marriage is all about the wife pleasing her husband. It goes the other way round too.
sexy74:

if it's perceived as the man's duty, whats the perception of the woman's duty?

you contradict your self by saying this.
Going by your perception the woman is expected and responsibility of her to give sex anytime needed by the man.
And do u feel the agreement should favour the woman.
please educate me.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slave? by lilmax(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
this your topic is not worthy of discussion

1 Like

Re: Sex Slave? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol what a topic, but this I will tell you most Marriages get quickly sexless , so yeah you might not expect to get sex on every whim. How do you think prostitution thrives, no husband wants to be inconsiderate and disturb madam so they turn to side chicks/ hookers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Slave? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Just go and marry second wife. Not all aspects of culture are bad. Our ancestors knew what they were doing in many cases; before Oyinbo came and informed us that they were actually stu.pid and all cultural practises except European ones were backward.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Slave? by midnighter(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol. Its true that shes not his sex slave but the woman is not supposed to answer him like that hahaha

I dont know what conversation they were having that she felt forced to say such a thing...phew!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Good Maid In Uyo. / 8-year-old Girl Baths Housemaid With Hot Water Because Of Indomie / Photo: 19-year Old Cheating Brazilian Girl Swallows Mobile Phone To Prevent Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.