Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (27176 Views)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Adesiji77: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2015
"If your spouse gains scholarship to study abroad a month after wedding, what will you do?"

The above topic appears in today's issue of Punch newspaper and I felt it would make an interesting discussion.... cool

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2530 lalasticlala
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Mynd44: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2015
What will I do? It is a matter of what she will do.

If she wants to go for it, she has my full support. I will even lean into supporting her to take it.

32 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by MrHighSea: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Dy just sponsored our honey moon.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Totally hav her best interests at heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by tishbite709(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2015
It's good news but that will be the first ream rest the family must pass, and both parties must apply the wisdom of God, else the family is............... (a ki gbo buburu lenu abore)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by JustOzito(f): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2015
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Adesiji77: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
JustOzito:
I'l allow him to go. Dat mins I have regained my freedom

"Freedom"? shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by EfemenaXY: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Why should this even be a discussion point? What's the alternative? Tie him/her down because one person feels insecure? undecided

Enemy of progress.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Why should this even be a discussion point? What's the alternative? Tie him/her down because one person feels insecure? undecided

Enemy of progress.

LoL. Some people need to collect permission first o!

7 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Join my spouse if possible and go abroad together.

If this is not possible, my spouse should do what is RIGHT and use this chance. I would give my unlimited support.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by JustOzito(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

"Freedom"? shocked
undecided[quote
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damton(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
why not. she can go , after all we are partners in progress not just husband and wife.

However, duration must not be too long max 3 years of which I'll either visit her occasionally or she comes home intermittently

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by damilareoye: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
take it, is either we go together or non of us go grin

remember we have been joined. cheesy.

nothing can stop my show mheen

5 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
is it supposed to be an issue?

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by tunapawizzy: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
SHE WILL HAVE MY TOTAL SUPPORT
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Flashh: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are going together or I get her pregnant before she leaves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
With the way things are nw? It takes trust to let ur partner embark on such journey... Hopin dey come back...
But i think if a partner truly loves his/her spouse he/she takes the other one along regardless finance... embarassed
But come to think of it, how many love their spouse to that extent?
How many trust dar spouse to let Go and hope dey come back?
On a scale of 1-10...smiles

3 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by kennyman2000(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lemme learn
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by abduldope(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
i de toilet.......... wait mk i finish
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by dearsly(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Contribute spiritually,financially and sexually towards her well being 4 obodo oyibo...

Sex her very well!!...8 rounds per hour before the departure date!.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by 2pwesh(f): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Scholarship cancelled...... He ain't going no where

8 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Sijo01(f): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Indeed, He that fineth a wife fineth good thing! I will give thanks to God for the miracle just a month after our wedding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
They couldn't even allow somebody enjoy at least 6months of the wedding undecided na wa o. He's got my support!

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Give her my support full time
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na to follow her sure pass. It once happened to my friend. The hubby joined her in US few weeks after
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why do we have SOWP? cheesy

mickey45:

What's SOWP?

Spousal Open Work Permit!
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by ojaydedon(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This one na jamb question oh...

I cant really say something about it now because am not in that situation... And i dont want to be in that situation. Things will happen at the right time for me and no odd situation will ever arise..
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Make she go aleast we av been doing it before
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by deniyor: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is something that will benefit the family in the long run. What's there to think about?

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Cestmoi1(f): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Enemy of progress.
Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
"If your spouse gains scholarship to study abroad a month after wedding, what will you do?"

The above topic appears in today's issue of Punch newspaper and I felt it would make an interesting discussion.... cool

http://punchng.com/2015/10/2530 lalasticlala
forget that WOMAN or man! And start looking for another person.

One of them will surely tear eye and you will be hoping for nothing

4 Likes

Re: If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... by qidos121(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
will pack her bags for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.