Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do You Count The Money Dispensed To You By Atm"s? Have You Ever Been Underpaid? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Count The Money Dispensed To You By Atm"s? Have You Ever Been Underpaid? (615 Views)

Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm / My Account Debited After Non-payment By ATM / Man Gambles Away $1.5 Million Accidentally Given By ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Count The Money Dispensed To You By Atm"s? Have You Ever Been Underpaid? by midow4life: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hey guys!
Is it advisable to count money at an ATM machine?
As the ATM ever under or over paid you before?
Kindly drop ur experience below and let enlighten ourself.

MY EXPERIENCE
I happen to always like to make my withdrawls via the ATM and tend not to always count the money because I happen to just belief the machine can't make mistake and even if it does who will you old at that instance of an incomplete payment? D machine?Hahahahaha
So most times I just pocket my withdrawal probably because of fear of I don't even know who is watching.
But on two different occations, the 1st, my atm withdrawal was short of #500, then I thought maybe it dropped or somthing just happened before I got to the car.The second time, its #1k that was missing! So am kinda of confuse! Is it d machine duping me or na ojuju!!!lol
#note
1st and 2nd different banks and atm
The bank alert never noted I was underpaid
Re: Do You Count The Money Dispensed To You By Atm"s? Have You Ever Been Underpaid? by lifestyle1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1009482/counting-money-atm-why

Always use the search feature before opening a thread.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

# / Building A New Website Marketplace, How Do I Allocate Ownership Fairly? / Urgent ,help On How To Prepare A Quotation Letter With A Computer,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.