Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm (1713 Views)

Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / CBN Asks Nigerians To Report Any Bank That Fails To Give Them FOREX / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by mclechelle: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Is there anybody banking with Ecobank that has luck in getting a reversed of money that was trapped by Atm? As I'm typing this, my #47,000(#20,000+#20,000+#5,000+#2,000) is currently held in Ecobank's bondage. One of it happened last year but I was told this year that the transaction was successful while it wasn't. Other banks like First Bank, Diamond Bank,etc reversed under 1 to 3 hours even without applying for it.
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by Smartlife(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
mclechelle:
Is there anybody banking with Ecobank that has luck in getting a reversed of money that was trapped by Atm? As I'm typing this, my #47,000(#20,000+#20,000+#5,000+#2,000) is currently held in Ecobank's bondage. One of it happened last year but I was told this year that the transaction was successful while it wasn't. Other banks like First Bank, Diamond Bank,etc reversed under 1 to 3 hours even without applying for it.

When something like this happens rush to the bank and ask for reversal. You don't need to relax and give excuse that you don't have time that it would be reversed. Well don't come here and complain we are not eco bank manager.
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by mclechelle: 11:39am On May 31, 2015
Smartlife:

When something like this happens rush to the bank and ask for reversal. You don't need to relax and give excuse that you don't have time that it would be reversed. Well don't come here and complain we are not eco bank manager.
must you be rude?
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by pneumaticos(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
look for a regional branch an cos some trouble in the bank,

but if you have the money,forget it
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by mclechelle: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
pneumaticos:
look for a regional branch an cos some trouble in the bank,

but if you have the money,forget it
I've already put it behind me.
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by jemype(m): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2015
I hate ecobank. I think the bad spirits and demons haunting oceanic entered ecobank. I. hv not made use of my account for close to 5 yrs due to dia bad services.
Re: Ecobank - The Only Bank That Doesn't Reverse Money Trapped By Atm by mclechelle: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
What pains me most is that nobody gave me a listening ear

(1) (Reply)

Loetue 100% Pure Cocoa Powder Needs Distrubutors Call Now - 09036013288 / How PEST Analysis Can Keep Your Business Out Of Trouble / Where Can I Get Packaging Container For Liquid Product In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.