Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin (67979 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by angelcj: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
A court in Dubai was told that a pregnant teen was still a vī́rgin, according to court proceedings....

That was the diagnosis of a doctor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, presented at the trial of a 15-year-old teen girl, who was accused of violating the country's harsh Islamic law against sēx outside marriage.

The girl, identified only by her initials MM, was checked out and has since given birth to a girl, the local newspaper reported. Testifying against the doctor's report, MM told prosecutors that she had sēx with her 17-year-old boyfriend, identified by the initials YA, on several occasions.

"I met him through the internet and fell in love with him," the girl said. "We have had many dates in my family's house in Oud Mutaina, Dubai, and had sēx in my bedroom after my parents fell asleep. He had full sēx with me three times and when I told him I was pregnant, he didn’t care."

The boy, meanwhile, insists that the two were not sēxually active, according to a local newspaper.
"I did not make her lose her vī́rginity and did not make her pregnant," he told the newspaper. "After a while we broke up. I was surprised when her family was at my house and told me that I made her pregnant."

The boy said that MM was seeing other guys throughout their relationship and demanded a paternity test.
But he admitted to touching the girl, according to a newspaper. The report suggests that girl may have become pregnant from semen dripping into the womb which is highly unlikely to have occurred.

The two teenagers have been subjected to judicial oversight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLq9rtDP50M
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/wonder-doctor-claims-pregnant-15-year.html
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by ninja4life(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kids having kids undecided

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by emmanuel4758(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
s.a and dear mumulity 2nd to coment sha
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
I didnt even bothered reading the piece, coz when i saw the topic twas already fun..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by MrAboki: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ironically it was said! Reporting in passive VoIcE
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by ugotuf(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
REALLY?
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by walex2bad(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Maa book ma space..comin bck 2 reply!
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by yahrant140(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Secondary virgin!smh
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Could that be VIRGIN MARY part 2??

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by mcevans1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Even ONILA?

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by 4reigningqueen: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
e ye se se ku se
e ye sosokuso
e ye mumu kumu
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mary things..
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by donpetros: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
d dr report is very funny
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
The boy might have tried several times to penetrate the girl but failed to the break the hymen which makes her still a virgin and while trying, his spermatozoae might have dripped into the girl leading to the conception.

Another immaculate conception grin

10 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Gombs(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
What's d point of this on FP?...

BTW, lemme ask...where's Yerima dat said that he sees girls on d street of abuja doing ......emm..em...and hence under aged marriage is OK (solution to early promiscuity)!!

Let him come and repeat what he said again...

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by effisyman: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Holy mary is unique and has no replica. .

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by rindee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
They only played ZUZAZU game and dont ask me how the game is played. tongue
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by cosmatika(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
It's vry possible.

MORAL LESSON:

Dont underestimate d motility of d sperm cells frm a Dubai guy

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Henrypraise: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Its a miracle. She took it from behind n it appeared in front. Miracle!!! absolute Miracle!!!
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
I don't even get the story.

Wetin be the doc own na? Girl say she had s*x and you say she's still a virgin, are you sure say no be doc give the girl belle?

Or her hymen is prolly indestructible.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
she has so many explanation to do. she d tin fly enter dia abi?
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by hakku: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
its nt fun playin by d rule but its nt fun either getin hit by a semi truck.
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by MrAboki: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
koastar:
Another immaculate conception grin

Point of Correction
This one is EMMA-Culate conception... grin Not Immaculate

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Bryancrox(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
I need 2 test her first b4 i will know if d girl is a virgin or not

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Two of them no wan talk true. cheesy
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by phemmyibjyahoo: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
virgin Mary
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by psalmdave(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
na wah o,mst d world end like dis
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by BrightCar: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING INTO? OH GOD HAVE MERCY IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Where is Onila cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.