Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

'bigvai Jokotoye Is Mad'- Bukky Ajayi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'bigvai Jokotoye Is Mad'- Bukky Ajayi (1633 Views)

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'bigvai Jokotoye Is Mad'- Bukky Ajayi by opecareem(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
If you are a conversant reader of this blog then the name BUKKY AJAYI and BIGVAI should not sound foreign....
In response to the press release by Bigvai which I posted on my blog on Thursday the 25th July, 2013 if you miss it, read it HERE http://opekareem..co.uk/2013/07/if-bukky-is-bold-enough-let-her-bring.html?m=1

Bukky Ajayi mailed me to tell me her own side of the story....read the UNCUT version of the mail below:

"Hi, dis is bukky ajayi am nt wanted by any police in dubai or nigeria,ask anybdy in dubai if u commite any offence wthin 30min dey il get u arrested,gud job to bigvai nd his fake agent mayowa anjorin I just read ur blog today send to me thru bigvai ex girlfriend.plss send ur pin or ur number,me dupe bigvai sister hmmmm it a big lie I av evidence wth me bigvai nd his family can nvr reach 100k,rubbish av speak wth ladunblog since wen I got to nigeria.there is much to dis issues.tanx"

Well, I have sent my pin and I am hoping to get the full details from her side as well, I promise to update you all as it unfolds......The Saga continues..trust opekareem..com for reliable gist!

(1) (Reply)

Another Crazy N*U*D*É Dressing In The Name Of Fashion / [photo]forbes List Of Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa / John Dumelo Says Chidinma And Awilo Longomba Have The Best Voices In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.