Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa (16236 Views)

Actor Jokotoye Bigvai Marries Again (photos) / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / 'bigvai Jokotoye Is Mad'- Bukky Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa by opecareem(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Still on the child paternity issue between actor Bigval and socialite Bukky.....before I go into details, here is a quick recap of what happened:
*Last year, Bigvai and Bukky's story went viral on the internet.
*This year, it sprang up again when Bukky Ajayi went online saying she has a baby for Bigvai
*I spoke with Bigvai, he did not deny but requested a DNA and expanded more on Bukky's dubious activities saying she is hiding presently cos people are looking for her. Bigvai further said 'if Bukky is Bold Enough She should bring the baby for DNA test', if it test +ve, he swear down to accept the baby.
*Yesterday, Bukky mailed me and she said 'Bigvai Jokotoye Is mad' she claimed she is not wanted by police either in Dubai or Nigeria, she further said she is in Nigeria......now you do understand the whole story....
I later had a chat with Bukky Ajayi and she has the following to say:
Bukky Ajayi's words (note***no part of this conversation is removed, this is exactly what she told me)
There is a lot to dis, Oreoluwa bigvai jokotoye is mad, He nid to visit aro for treatment. I came bk to d country last friday due to d stupid blog Bigvai is sendin around,wen i got to Nigeria i kal ladunliadun's blog and inform her dat am bak, She told me to kal Bigvai and i refuse but i send his friend to him dat am bak but "HE TOLD IS FRIEND TO TELL ME DAT I SHOULD KAL HIM, I REFUSE COZ I CAN NEVER KAL A MAD DOG LIKE HIM"
But on Tuesday Ladunblog spoke with me dat i should SEND A TEXT to him and send her a copy of which i did...

opεcarεεm™: Can I see d copy of the text?

SMS: Am in Nigeria now wen do we meet for d DNA test?
Dat is d text, He didnt rply at all.

opεcarεεm™: Till now?

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)) : But dis nty ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mummy called him coz since all dis days she never called him,♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mummy told him dat wat is doin is on fear, he started abusing ma mummy and he hang up on ma mummy. After dat BIGVAI SENT ME A TEXT "am so hapi 2day, ur mother called me and i recorded her voice. She said u are both sendin assasin 2 me soon. i av an evidence now." That's the sms Bukky claimed Bigvai sent*
Dat is bigvai rply 5min after ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mummy called him (bukky said) He has bin hiddin number to kal ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mummy wth different voice threatin her dat dey r coming to Ibadan to kill her and her daughter,

opεcarεεm™:So you are ready for DNA?

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): yes, Plss tell him wth d DNA test money COS I CAN NEVER USE MA MONEY TO PAY A DIME. Dat is all i want frm him.

opεcarεεm™: So what is it with you duping Antar laniyan and others?

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): Dupin Antar so funny PLSS INTERVIEW DEM for u to know better.
Av send a mail to ladunblog, let me send you a copy: PROVE YOU ARE NOT THE CHILD'S FATHER BY MAKING YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR THE DNA TEST.....well, I really appreciate everyone, who has made a comment either positive or negative on the blog, which Actor Big Val(oreoluwa Jokotoye)denies the paternity of my child. I really don't want to say much because I what is hidden in the eyes of men is clear in the sight of God. I would like to issue this statement to make it clear to everyone that I AM NOT HIDING and will really appreciate it, if Actor (oreoluwa Jokotoye) Bigval would make himself available for the childs DNA test as soon as possible. THIS IS ALL I REQUEST OF HIM TO PROVE HE HIS THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE CHILD. I would like to say a big thank u to everyone for their contributions on this matter. thanks so much and God bless.
Bukky further said:
"He make mention of is sister i av evidence nd prove abt it But i dnt want to talk abt it All i wan is d DNA test!"
After all these, I contacted Bigvai and told him everything that Bukky is ready for interview: he said he would get back to me, no sooner, bukky pinged me saying Bigvai just text her saying " Next Week Friday we meet at Ikeja General Hospital by 9am, if the baby is mine I will take care of him, tanx":
From what I am seeing, I don't think Bigvai is running away from his responsibilities....when I asked Bukky what next, she said:

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): Imagine general hospital, I can't take it, Why nt private hospital?

opεcarεεm™: Anywhere he chooses just go so as to clear all these.

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): NO, I need a private hospital.

opεcarεεm™: Well you two have to sort that out right o

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): U mean i should luk for hospital? He has to luk for it.

opεcarεεm™: I am not saying u shd, I SAID 2 of you should try n fix a place

Bukky Ajayi (BBM display name :*Ayomikun noni({}) \=D/ (*)): ​kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥
Waoh, now I am really speechless this is getting more complicated by the day, that's bukky's part...its good now cos have heard from both sides...BIGVAI want DNA TEST, BUKKY IS READY!!! Bigvai Chooses Ikeja general hospital, Bukky wants a Private hospital.....
Read Bigvai's message below:
BIGVAi:
Seems u re really interested in dis bukky
She wants 2 be known
I av said my own,and afte wat I said,am nt ready 2 talk 2 d press again. U can alwys talk 2 her and publish her lies. But,I will forever stand on my point. Tell ur friend to bring the baby to me and present herself not hidding. Tanx.
And I replied him that I do not know Bukky from Asam she saw my post and mail me....
He replied and said: Ok, am not even doing DNA again, d baby is mine but bukky shld come 2 me wit d baby, I want 2 see my baby.
I guess that clears it all, thank you Bigvai for accepting your responsibility, its now up to bukky to go to Bigvai with the baby.
What do you suggest should Bigvai change Hospital, should Bukky agree with Bigvai....what can you sense from these...

Please drop your comments.....
Pls stay locked to http://www.opecareem..com I promise to bring you the story as new thing unfolds....Bon vouyage.

Re: "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa by joyli: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2013
That is their own problemtically, according to Psquaretically! grin grin grin
Re: "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa by Yemiibon: 2:30pm On May 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Loses Mum / Zaaki Azzay's New Wife Delivers Baby Boy, Former Wife Happy For Him. / A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.