Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! (1275 Views)

4 Things That Would Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was A Nigerian / Oops. Mark Zuckerberg's Sister Has A Private Facebook Photo Go Public. / Mark Zuckerberg Is Shutting Down Facebook On March 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
The first marketing director of Facebook and
the sister of its founder has some advice for
all Internet users: Take a break.
“It’s a great idea at least once a week to put the
devices down, take a bit of stock in yourself and
your behavior,” says Randi Zuckerberg, the CEO of
Zuckerberg Media and sister of Mark Zuckerberg.
This “digital sabbath” is just one of the many
recommendations Zuckerberg offers in her new
book Dot Complicated: Untangling Our Wired Lives.
Zuckerberg says a temporary disconnect from the
Internet does not contradict the purpose or
message of Facebook.
“This is really in line with Facebook’s
message of sharing with the people you
want to share with and doing it mindfully and
consciously,” says Zuckerberg. “Unplugging
and connecting to people in the real world …
just strengthens the relationships you have
with them online as well.” www.oseni9ja..com/2013/11/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-get-off-facebook.html?m=1

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by Christianos: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wetin I dey find for internet (Facebook) before? With my front row seat here @ Nairaland I'm already in a real world, meeting REAL people like Mukina2, Okija_Juju, Lilimax, Sagamite, et. al.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by tmtech: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Th advised is cool,buh I prefer to live on the internet cos u get virtually everything u nid there........

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by Vivly(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
She wan spoil market for Zuckerberg?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by AbuMikey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2013

Things fall apart! » Chinua Achebe

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by ITbomb(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
tm-tech:
Th advised is cool,buh I prefer to live on the internet cos u get virtually everything u nid there........
Exactly what she is saying , try and discover the world outside the internet at least one full day a week or month

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by Dannylux: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Too much of everything is bad, even seeing her regularly can ruin the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by Tolexander: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dannylux: Too much of everything is bad, even seeing her regularly can ruin the relationship.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister: Get Off Facebook! by icebebe(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
bad belle she won spoil her bigbrox bizness beside we are nt complainin,infact a day witout surfin d internet na strong malaria dey com so o

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife– Omotola's Husband / Maheeda Gives Cloths & Shoes Worth Over N200K To A Beggar Who Came To Her House / Actress Keke Palmer Is Set To Be Browadway's First Black Cinderella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.