Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (20858 Views)

Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Movies / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by bidexolumanish(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
delors: Evil Dead 1-3 was produced almost 2 decades ago...Nigeria now doing its remix...Good. We are getting there...after all, the waka of a million years must begin with a single waka... grin
na useless waka nollywood dey waka so if dem no sabi,useless set of peeps
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by yiboboy: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
I dey wait for naija Titanic, I'm sure people go die tru-tru the day they attempt that one! grin
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by scientology(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
comedy not horror
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
teeo: This thing no dey scary Abeg. Do they think darkness is the meaning of scary. Good try though, they could do better.

Agbaranla and all those old mount Zion films scary pass this one.
Goodness. Now 'Agbaranla' was the BOMB. With characters like 'aro meta', 'olokoso dudu' and one particularly horrid one that had a very bad asss k-leg(I forget its name), 'Agbaranla' was the mother of horror movies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Next2Bezee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very impressed! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by supaeagles(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
The cinematography and production look great in comparison to many nollywood movies. I will watch this one even if the story line is below average.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by tickertop(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
donigspain: MB is too costly these days. No time to click that video. Let me use the limited scarce resources I have for job-hunt. Alawe go soon stop by October.
otondo...lol
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by entadaplace1: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
DOWNLOAD THE THRILLER HERE. JUST 3MB. DOWNLOAD
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by madeit2thetop(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Check "toluwa ni le"and understand horror and suspense at its peak jor
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by piagetskinner(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
donigspain: MB is too costly these days. No time to click that video. Let me use the limited scarce resources I have for job-hunt. Alawe go soon stop by October.
grin grin grin grin like sAY make the tin continue abi wink
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by donigspain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
piaget+skinner:

grin grin grin grin like sAY make the tin continue abi wink
I tell you bro. October tinz...
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by chifreke(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
oh mine! dis is interesting...
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by scribble: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
its the brazillian hair possessing that babe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by samuelokes(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nice I like it
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by kennyonthrone(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
mrlaw93: who be dis mumu.. i sure say u knw watch d advert sef
kennyonthrone: Mt chew
mrlaw93: who be dis mumu.. i sure say u knw watch d advert sef
OLODO.... Mind u na me gt ma mouth
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Ochek: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nice graphics!!
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Horror ni, harrow ko? When my 2 year old brother watched it, he was like, "hehehehehehehe, dis guys go kill me oh", he thought it was a stand up comedy. Mtschew.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
I've seen yoruba movies scarier than this grin

Nice work though, thumbs up
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Every Nollywood movie is a Horror Movie...with Horrific Plots and Horrifying CGI grin grin
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Tinyemeka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm... The trailer seems interesting and scary enough. Minimal special effects though. Seems like a must-watch. Even with my skepticism for Nollywood. smiley
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by chiboy429(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Naija no dy slack ,we are 2 much abeg lets go dey.,http://enews.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by dGroom: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
horror aren't most nollywood movies horror,featuring=witches,wizards,ghosts,water spirit,bush baby,... ;
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Drseno1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm.... Nollywood new face -horror movies grin I think the writers are out of stories to write
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by vinderbilt: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
they shot the whole movie inside one parlour undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by UyiIredia(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
I hope they don't disappoint. In the past the were some pretty scary Nigerian films: Ayamatanga and a certain film about kids coming back from an excursion who were trapped in a forest with a killer on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by redcliff: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=14pt]Lol, these people are not serious. I thought a trailer is supposed to be a snippet of a movie that should be understandable and the story line should be grabbed at once? Witch doctor of the living dead movie of the 90's better pass this one..[/size]
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by stargalameena: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
lmao!! I feel u broo
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by felipemadero(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Charbless: 2nd in comment
na ''in comment or to comment''?#shockd!
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by playahP(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thumbs up to whoever produced this.
We r not there yet but with more innovative minds like yours, we'd be there....hopefully in my life time!!

Can't wait for d movie!!
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Cool but Amature.
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by Vivapros(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2013
yes naa,wot do u expect al d happenings in d movie were takin place in dsme bulidin,yeaaaaaa.cus i kn dey wont show us another tin dan inside d house as usual til d end,d next .........2 GOD B D GLORY..watch out 4 part wotsoeva.abia
Re: Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls by prof800(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2013
*sighs*
This is good (lemme nor say something else)...there is plenty of room for improvement tho...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend / The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh / Movie Review: LIONHEART (Genevieve Nnajiā€˜s Film)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.