Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise (911 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Holiday In Ghana I Need An Advice (experienced Persons Pls.) / Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise by lanrei(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
hi great nairalanders, im planning to change my environment for good, I believe as a social animal change should be constant and every means should be taken to better one's life, im not saying life is not good here in naija but it will suit my soul if I go somewhere else away from my distractions and go figure out life from another environment or Perception..this is why I made up my mind to relocate to ghana, now from the basics I have never being beyond d shores of naija, so I Guess I can say im a learner when it comes to d requirements necessary to travel and live in a neighboring country like Ghana, I will appreciate help I can get from nairalanders here concerning steps to take to make my plans of relocating to ghana a success including documents and other things to procure prior to time of travel, and I must add that I do not have any relative there thanks..I dont mind candid advise that might be considered hurting so far I will benefit one way or d other for it. thanks.
Re: Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
@lanrei....you need a valid international passport + vaccination card,popularly called yellow card......you can contact ABC transport and other transport companies that ply that route from mile 2..hope this piece of info helps you.....enjoy your relocation.... smiley smiley
lanrei: hi great nairalanders, im planning to change my environment for good, I believe as a social animal change should be constant and every means should be taken to better one's life, im not saying life is not good here in naija but it will suit my soul if I go somewhere else away from my distractions and go figure out life from another environment or Perception..this is why I made up my mind to relocate to ghana, now from the basics I have never being beyond d shores of naija, so I Guess I can say im a learner when it comes to d requirements necessary to travel and live in a neighboring country like Ghana, I will appreciate help I can get from nairalanders here concerning steps to take to make my plans of relocating to ghana a success including documents and other things to procure prior to time of travel, and I must add that I do not have any relative there thanks..I dont mind candid advise that might be considered hurting so far I will benefit one way or d other for it. thanks.
Re: Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise by lanrei(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Tnks ogakpata..
Re: Im Planning To Relocate To Ghana I Need Advise by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
@lanrei.....you are welcome, enjoy your weekend !!! grin grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Home Colorado!! ;D / Changes To UK Immigration Rules, July 2014 / Shocking Videos Of Plane Crashes Ever Caught On Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.