Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand (1305 Views)

Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) / A Guy Eating Rice And Bread / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Christmasdon(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lets share this together. What are your contributions.
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
It would be bit difficult to use your hand and put rice into your mouth. Fork/spoon makes the feeding easier. But eating eba and tasty soup with clean hands is no biggy for me if I decide to.
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
This reminded me of when we were growin up. Grannie will prepare jollof rice.that type u use banga, crayfish,onions,plenty pepper, icefish(she don't eat meat),scent leave and other things. u know that small morter used in pounding pepper? After cooking(local rice) she will dish out the steamy rice into that morter and everybody will put hand.sooo hot and pepperish but very sweet. No formin,big,small o,u r inside grannie kitchen so abide by her laws! No spoon or fork.everybody put hand!
U gat to get heart to eat that! But we lvd that and the rice is a bit sticky and yummy. I miss native foods. All these fry fry don tire me.so unhealthy.
The next day,u go hear am for number 2!

So op,yeppa to ur kweshion!
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by k2039: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
See question.
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2013
OP that's disgusting naa. How will you use your hand to eat rice. What happened to all the spoons and knives in your kitchen; are they rusted?
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by aaidel(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Godmother: OP that's disgusting naa. How will you use your hand to eat rice. What happened to all the spoons and knives in your kitchen; are they rusted?
according to who's ideal or culture is eating with bare hands disgusting
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
I prefer using a fork or spoon. undecided

It's only foods like eba that I eat with my hands.
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fork and knife.
Re: Do You Prefer Eating Rice With Your Bare Hand by didicold(f): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
it depends on my condition ooo, lol
i usually eat it with spoon/fork, but if i am very hungry and i have a small amount of rice rice, i use my hand coz it makes me feel full faster(probably psychological), d only non-swallow dish i eat regularly with my hand is yam nd eggs, d feeling is unpararlleled

PS ; dont mind me i am a self confessed foodie

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Brandy Soaked Fruit Cake / Maggi Or Onga? / Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake If Offered (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.