Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) (2036 Views)

Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos / See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Ask4delaw(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Saw these group of northerners eating together with bare hands in same tray, how many people can do that without getting irritated? "Draw soup" for that matter, love the bond thou

Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dats d brotherly love Jesus was preachin abt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
I schooled in the North, so I used to do it well. Even after I returned home, it took me a long while to get used to spoon again.
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Dats d brotherly love Jesus was preachin abt

Happy Easter, Hector.
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Tascocent(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
A jo je Loma n dun
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

Happy Easter, Hector.
awwWw, actually the first babe dat wished me happy Easter. Thanks so so much kiss

Hope u gud?
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
awwWw, actually the first babe dat wished me happy Easter. Thanks so so much kiss

Hope u gud?

Lool.. it means you didn't go to Church. You're welcome.

I'm good and relaxing after breaking those stubborn Chicken bones. wink
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

Lool.. it means you didn't go to Church. You're welcome.

I'm good and relaxing after breaking those stubborn Chicken bones. wink
hahahaha. I did jor...

So u like chicken eh like dis wink
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahaha. I did jor...

So u like chicken eh like dis wink

Ehn? If you turn to Chicken, I go betray you sharp sharp. grin
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

Ehn? If you turn to Chicken, I go betray you sharp sharp. grin
reallly cheesy me I like chicken too... and if u turn to Chicken, i"l eat u wink
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
reallly cheesy me I like chicken too... and if u turn to Chicken, i"l eat u wink

tongue chop chop.
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

tongue chop chop.
I like food kiss wat's ur favoryt
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Mercykayy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Still cant explain why I cant eat with my bare hands. Even swallows, its fork I do use. anyone in my shoes?
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I like food kiss wat's ur favoryt

Hot and very soft Amala + Ogbono + Thick soft Ponmo + deep fried Turkey.

Gosh! I'm salivating already.

1 Like

Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

dats sweet. Mayb sometime we could feast on dat wink
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
dats sweet. Mayb sometime we could feast on dat wink

That's if you enjoy Amala. I'm not a fan of Apku.
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

That's if you enjoy Amala. I'm not a fan of Apku.
of course I enjoy Amala. cool

So wen r u ready?
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
of course I enjoy Amala. cool

So wen r u ready?

Anytime you're ready to make the Amala and cook the Ogbono soup yourself. smiley
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

Anytime you're ready to make the Amala and cook the Ogbono soup yourself. smiley
I luv to cook, ya knw wink

So wen will u like ta visit?
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
I luv to cook, ya knw wink

So wen will u like ta visit?

This year's Xmas. It's close, you know.
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

This year's Xmas. It's close, you know.
very close wink Hola me wen u ready
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Allwility: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

Chai..with this I'm in heaven!! grin
Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Allwility:

Chai..with this I'm in heaven!! grin

You sabi better thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eating In Group With Bare Hand In Same Plate.(pix) by Allwility: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Enypie:

You sabi better thing. cheesy

Na u 1st imagine am, Na you sabi am pass wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Khadija’s Kitchen: How To Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup / Order for Fresh Spring Rolls And Samosa! / BBNaija:Miracle inspired this Low Fat, Pocket Friendly Potato Porridge Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.