Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World (2877 Views)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
and the amazing part is that you are going to prevail. see after the nukes O-RGY of ww3, all the cities of the world would be destroyed and left inhabitable. the only part of the world left habitable would be africa.

revelation 16 vs 19 and the cities of the nations fell
zephaniah 3 vs 6 I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.

and all the armies of the world are going to get together and decide to take africa for themselves but little do they know that the tribe of judah ( negros ) would have been spiritually ressurected into celestial beings ( only those who would make it of course. one third of all negros. two thirds would not be spiritually ressurected ). being a celestial being means you are a god on earth and saved from the earth meaning nothing can happen to you. you are protected. and that the head of the army of the tribe of judah will be no other than christ.

revelation 19 vs 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

[b]read book of zechariah chapter 12 and thirteen for more details about the war. so this is going to be a bloody war in which two thirds of the population of negros ( the reprobates with no protection who are not celestial beings ) would be destroyed but one third of the population would prevail and destroy the army of the world. and the one third together with all the multitudes of spiritual israel coming out from all the nations of the world would put the whole world in subjection and would put the leaders of the world who messed up the world in chains and slavery ( psalms 149 vs 7-9) as well as those who deserve to go into slavery ( revelations 13 vs 10 ). and the riches of the world would be brought by all the slaves from where they have been hidden and we would begin our multitude to heaven on earth with lots of slaves and the riches of the world and rulership of the world will be ours forever. celestial beings over terrestrial beings. and just to get a slight idea, someone got a prophesy similar to this. JUDAH IS RISING. ARE YOU IN THE NUMBER[/b] ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0mM3ekUgA
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good oppourtunity....im coming for ya. (let me check my rifle if it in place)
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Good oppourtunity....im coming for ya. (let me check my rifle if it in place)
you better worry about yourself chief lol. me ? hopefully i would be celestial. you ? will be terrestrial grin
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
obadiah777: you better worry about yourself chief lol. me ? hopefully i would be celestial. you ? will be terrestrial grin

when it 2016, you will be under earth and I stand on earth........fvcking kele on your eternal bed
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
OBADIAH 777 has graduated for ogogoro to pure burukutu
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
mmark12: OBADIAH 777 has graduated for ogogoro to pure burukutu
FOLYKAZE:

when it 2016, you will be under earth and I stand on earth........fvcking kele on your eternal bed
embarassed DAYUUM SCOFFERS
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mtchewww na Obadiah! Next thread abeg

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah the aboki

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mcfynest(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2013
just waiting mr obadaih777, wont say anything for now till after obama's tenure. last bullet- what can 1 do to be among the celestial....

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2013
oh boy at the last day devil go reject some people, Obadiah 777

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by MostHigh: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2013
mmark12: oh boy at the last day devil go reject some people, Obadiah 777

Scoffer.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Mtchewww na Obadiah! Next thread abeg
grin grin grin grin WHY ART THOU PERSECUTETH ME ?
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
mmark12: obadiah the aboki
WALAHI TALAHI YOU OWE ME PIPTY PIPE NAIRA angry
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
mcfynest: just waiting mr obadaih777, wont say anything for now till after obama's tenure. last bullet- what can 1 do to be among the celestial....
SHYTTT YOU AINT GOTTA WAIT LONG. THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED cheesy
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
mmark12: oh boy at the last day devil go reject some people, Obadiah 777
FIRST THANG YOU EVER SAID CORRECTLY SINCE I MET YOU. YOU DAYUM RIGHT THE DEVIL GO REJECT ME grin grin POIGNANT POST. ITS GREAT TO BE REJECTED BY THE DEVIL. IN FACT I THINK I WILL CELEBRATE WITH SOME WINE. WHO WAN ALLY WITH DEVIL ? LWKM
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Scoffer.
I AM SURPRISED HE HAS TIME FOR THE INTERNET. AINT HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAN WITH THE QUEENS ARMY GETTING HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF BY AHMEDINNERJACKET AND HIS BOYS grin
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin WHY ART THOU PERSECUTETH ME ?

Pulling your legs bro....nothing do you

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by DPsalmist2(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'll just leave this here
Jeremiah 51:20: You are my battle Axe and weapons of war: for with you will I break in pieces the nations, and with you I will destroy Kingdoms.

Psalms 68:35: The father of Israel is He that gives strength and power unto His people.

Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and all over the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.

Joel 2:3-6: A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns, the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness, yea, and nothing shall escape them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of the mountains they shall leap, like the noise of a flame of that devours the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before them the people are in anguish; all faces turn pale.

Joel 2:7-10:...They shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path and when they shall fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Pulling your legs bro....nothing do you
I KNOW BRAH. TRUST ALL IS WELL SIRE. WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN wink
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
D_Psalmist: I'll just leave this here
Jeremiah 51:20: You are my battle Axe and weapons of war: for with you will I break in pieces the nations, and with you I will destroy Kingdoms.

Psalms 68:35: The father of Israel is He that gives strength and power unto His people.

Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and all over the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Isaiah 54:17: No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.

Joel 2:3-6: A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns, the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness, yea, and nothing shall escape them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of the mountains they shall leap, like the noise of a flame of that devours the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before them the people are in anguish; all faces turn pale.

Joel 2:7-10:...They shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path and when they shall fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
I SEE YOUR HAND AND RAISE YOU TWO

EZEKIEL 25 VS 14 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

MICAH 5 VS 8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.
Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by MostHigh: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
obadiah777: I AM SURPRISED HE HAS TIME FOR THE INTERNET. AINT HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAN WITH THE QUEENS ARMY GETTING HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF BY AHMEDINNERJACKET AND HIS BOYS grin

The boy obviously had a rethink after all that heart to heart talk ON the WWW smiley

1 Like

Re: You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World by mmark12(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
MOSTHIGH HAS LEFT THE BUIDING

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atheism Came To Be(a Reply And A Topic). / Its the first sunday of the year – kick off with these inspirational prayer poin / RCCG Pastor, Gabriel Olufemi Diya And Children Laid To Rest In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.