Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted (497 Views)

Total Free Signup To Creat Your Online Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted by pesty100(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2013
Ppl with oda ideas to make dix site more intresting should pls talk out
Re: Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted by texaco1: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2013
I think what this site needs now is a notification to know how many people are following a particular thread. this will really help people who advertise goods and services.
Re: Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted by pesty100(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2013
texaco1: I think what this site needs now is a notification to know how many people are following a particular thread. this will really help people who advertise goods and services.
i dont understand
Re: Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted by texaco1: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2013
pesty100: i dont understand
Presently what we have on nairaland is hits ,you can know the number of times ur thread has been viewed ,but what I am saying is many people usually visit a topic without following it but some do actually follow it so as not to lose that thread ,it will be great if seun can create something that will make either the op or everybody to know the actual number of people following a particular thread and not just the number of times a thread has been viewed
Re: Seun Creat A Notificatin To Allows Us Know When We Are Being Quoted by pesty100(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2013
texaco1:
Presently what we have on nairaland is hits ,you can know the number of times ur thread has been viewed ,but what I am saying is many people usually visit a topic without following it but some do actually follow it so as not to lose that thread ,it will be great if seun can create something that will make either the op or everybody to know the actual number of people following a particular thread and not just the number of times a thread has been viewed
thats also anoda idea.... I hope seun will see dix o

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Products Fater Online / How To Create Squeeze Page / Business Promotion Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.