Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pls Is It True That A Software Can Browse Wihtout Paying To Isp Monthly? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Is It True That A Software Can Browse Wihtout Paying To Isp Monthly? (712 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How I Can Browse On My Laptop With My Phone / Do You Know Of Any Browser That Can Browse Wap Sites On Desktop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It True That A Software Can Browse Wihtout Paying To Isp Monthly? by rockafela(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2008
I SAW THIS ON THE NEWSPAPER THAT CERTIAN SOFTWARE CAN ACCESS THE NET WITHOUT PAYIMG ANY AMOUNT TO ANY ISP MONTHLY PLEASE I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE. THEY SAID IT WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH UR MOBILE PHONE BEEN PLUG TO UR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP WITH THE HELP OF A USB CORD. PLEASE IF THIS INFORMATION IS TRU KINDLY SEND ME A TEXT OR EMAIL COS AM ABOUT TO TAKE THE RISK OF PURCHASING THE SOFTWARE. PLS CONFIRM AND INFROM ME HERE IS MY CONTACT: mcfida101@yahoo.com phone: 08032659624
thank you
Re: Pls Is It True That A Software Can Browse Wihtout Paying To Isp Monthly? by pip4wealth(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2008
If you don't know that some people are already browsing the net free of charge, then you've gottoknow that it is real. But you need to open your eyes as there are many fake one in town.

if you need one that is realistically working and equally affordable contact me on 08082400970.
Giwa

(1) (Reply)

Download The Latest Music Albums! / Help Sending Pm, Ho W D I Send A Message / Mac & Windowsxp On My Pc Via Vmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.