Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried (3296 Views)

Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2013
"Bill ! You are a Blank student. You could only be a
truck driver in your Life" said by his physics
teacher at Harvard. The whole of his class laughed
maniac ally and the young and talented Bill cried.
This was the first time he cried.

After 20 years, when he became the richest man in
the world. The
American President proudly Marked his Words that
" We are
the nation of Bill Gates." Upon hearing these
Gratifying and Full of Grandeur Words, he locked
himself in his Room and cried for hours. This was
the second time when Drops of Salt ran down his
Eyes.

In 2008, After serving for 33 years as The Chairman
of Microsoft, he announced those words which the
world wasn't ready to hear and those were the
Words of his
Retirement. He came in front of his staff, and then
there it was a Twinkling Drop of Water fell from his
Eyes and landed on his Carpeted Room as he left
his room, and after a Few more
moments, He left his Company. This was the third
time he
weep ed to his full.

It was Bill Gates, who remained the World's Richest
Man both In
terms of Wealth and In terms of A well Renowned
Person, for a consecutive 13 years and most of us
are using his OS.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by ZACHIE: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2013
these are the celebratory teardrop moments.
the road to mega success like Bill Gates are filled with monumental failures that bring not only tears but gnashing of teeth.
did you ask his wife the other times he cried because he couldnot get his mojo up due to exertion and tiredness
what about the knocks he received from jeering bully boys given his nimble size?
bone that 3times cry story
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2013
And the only time I cry is when I realized Bill Gates gave NSA access to record keystrokes of everything we do on Windows via codes integrated to Windows OS and send copies to NSA datacenters. Now, I and every other Windows user is being monitored, this is anti-Privacy.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg lock dis thread jare, wen he was a kid how many times did he cry, we he looked nerdish nd gals yabbed him, hw many times did he cry and so on, no adult human can actually know how many times dey cried jare
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
He didn't cry when he came out of his mother's womb abi? Just three times in his entire life? This is bullsh11t. You people just like painting these celebrities as saintly zombies. So he didn't cry at all when he was a child. Oh please....!
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Tolexander: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Well, he isn't a nigerian!

He seems to be a mediocre in physics from the first reason to cry. Only God knows how many times he would be beaten to cry everyday for failing the physics if he is my dad's son.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
The first and second event as mentioned above is touching. I wonder how that teacher would feel when he heard that the student he said that to is now the world's richest man.
Never judge a tree by one season.

1 Like

Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by irich21(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
FUNNY!
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by oluwadare26(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
But bros u too can lie oo! Are u telling me dat he didnt cry when he was a baby?
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Forzap: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ all of sayin did he nt cry as a child or did nt cry wen born bla bla bla,y una dey reason lyk pikin?u shld knw dat d Op is talkin abt SPECIAL MOMENTS!grow up kidz!!

1 Like

Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by chegx(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
am sure he would've cried or felt remorseful so many times, these ones he told us were those he wants us 2 know.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by switdil(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na lie he dey jor e dey cry n he still dey cry and he go still cry. No be curse.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by HezronLorraine(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta: He didn't cry when he came out of his mother's womb abi? Just three times in his entire life? This is bullsh11t. You people just like painting these celebrities as saintly zombies. So he didn't cry at all when he was a child. Oh please....!
I tire.the title should have been when he was moved by emotions.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by ZACHIE: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forza p: @ all of sayin did he nt cry as a child or did nt cry wen born bla bla bla,y una dey reason lyk pikin?u shld knw dat d Op is talkin abt SPECIAL MOMENTS!grow up kidz!!
Shut it.
read that piece again. the writer explicitly counted the times he cried.
.....that was the first time he cried
....that was the second time he cried.
please cut out this adulations.
to cry is human and ain't no shame in it
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forza p: @ all of sayin did he nt cry as a child or did nt cry wen born bla bla bla,y una dey reason lyk pikin?u shld knw dat d Op is talkin abt SPECIAL MOMENTS!grow up kidz!!

grin Thank you very much my man...... Nairalanders are full of humor
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Liamond(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beautify the love that fades. Cuz it was once new n swt yester-years
---Liamond

1 Like

Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2013

Look around you. You are the kid here. Poor journalism. News without quality. Y'all need to start investing in good books. Son, learn to read well. The topic should have included SPECIAL MOMENTS! You need to learn from this and stop making unreasonable conclusions.

Grow up! I repeat, grow the feck up!!!
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta:

Look around you. You are the kid here. Poor journalism. News without quality. Y'all need to start investing in good books. Son, learn to read well. The topic should have included SPECIAL MOMENTS! You need to learn from this and stop making unreasonable conclusions.

Oh please shut up! Who's this one?
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Oh please shut up! Who's this one?

You this boy, i've told you several times to mind your business. The kid responded to my comment and i did the same. No need to blow your keypads off tongue
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Bros mi, chill na
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta
calm down. You might get a ban for derailing.
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135: Bros mi, chill na

grin
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135: calm down. You might get a ban for derailing.

Derail gini? We are still on the topic na. grin
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta:

grin
lol
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta:

You this boy, i've told you several times to mind your business. The kid responded to my comment and i did the same. No need to blow your keypads off tongue

grin I'm not an atomic bomb!
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin I'm not an atomic bomb!

Nice grin grin cheesy
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135: Bros mi, chill na

No reason am.....
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
"Bill ! You are a Blank student. You could only be a
truck driver in your Life" said by his physics
teacher at Harvard. The whole of his class laughed
maniac ally and the young and talented Bill cried.
This was the first time he cried.

After 20 years, when he became the richest man in
the world. The
American President proudly Marked his Words that
" We are
the nation of Bill Gates." Upon hearing these
Gratifying and Full of Grandeur Words, he locked
himself in his Room and cried for hours. This was
the second time when Drops of Salt ran down his
Eyes.

In 2008, After serving for 33 years as The Chairman
of Microsoft, he announced those words which the
world wasn't ready to hear and those were the
Words of his
Retirement. He came in front of his staff, and then
there it was a Twinkling Drop of Water fell from his
Eyes and landed on his Carpeted Room as he left
his room, and after a Few more
moments, He left his Company. This was the third
time he
weep ed to his full.

It was Bill Gates, who remained the World's Richest
Man both In
terms of Wealth and In terms of A well Renowned
Person, for a consecutive 13 years and most of us
are using his OS.
bill gates was never ever dull https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Forzap: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta:

so wats ur point nw?did u read my post?get back 2 me wen u understand my post child,ok?
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Btw OP, can we get the link of your source? tongue
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Caracta(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forza p:

so wats ur point nw?did u read my post?get back 2 me wen u understand my post child,ok?

Will you shut that rotten mouth of yours? My second son cannot even reason like you. Now go and sit your butt down and LEARN!
Re: The Three Moments When Bill Gates Cried by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Caracta:

Will you shut that rotten mouth of yours? My second son cannot even reason like you. Now go and sit your butt down and LEARN!

shocked This is not a hate thread...... Please Madam Caracta!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Facing 15-year Prison Sentence Following Marijuana Pictures / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha Covers Christmas Issue Of Nubian Magazine / Finish Him!!! HKN Act, Shina Rambo Attacked By Fans For Wizkid's Diss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.