Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested (1782 Views)

Calling All Designers And Artists!!! / Ankara Textile Design / The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Onegai(f): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by AleshKeem(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Btunde009: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
oh! Onegai:
I saw your post just now. I'm a general art, residing in the lagos region. I would like you to keep me updated concerning all art related issues... my twitter handle is @artcreationist email: yuscoonline@yahoo.com and my personal mobile is 08189728794. Would be looking forward to your contact. Thank You
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Onegai(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Btunde009: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks very much Onegai... I tried to join the mailing list with my Blackberry phone 9700 (Bold2) but its kinda loading very slow than norm, but I'm going to do that as soon as possible tomorrow. I think there's lot of good from the link.... You can add me up on Pin: 21DEC23C. Whatsapp : 08189728794 or email me for any update you think would be good as well : yuscoonline@yahoo.com.... Thanks for been there smiley TY
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Onegai(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Btunde009: Thanks very much Onegai... I tried to join the mailing list with my Blackberry phone 9700 (Bold2) but its kinda loading very slow than norm, but I'm going to do that as soon as possible tomorrow. I think there's lot of good from the link.... You can add me up on Pin: 21DEC23C. Whatsapp : 08189728794 or email me for any update you think would be good as well : yuscoonline@yahoo.com.... Thanks for been there smiley TY

I'm a pretty private person, so what I can do is create a mailing list for exhibitions and so on. Please sign up at that site.
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Btunde009: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2014
We're kind of likeness. I respect people's privacy and always glad when people turn to me in same. Its a good gesture, I think we both shared. Right now, I am mobile, not always on the system. I tried to access the page but its kind of very large with several high resolution pictures. I would appreciate it if you do me the only favour of adding my email in the list. Just my art email, that will keep me updated even if it manage to skip my mind...
Email : d.yhorlamieart@yahoo.com. Please, just do me that favour. I will appreciate greatly... Thanks smiley
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Onegai(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2014
I'm afraid I cannot. Please take the time to do it yourself. Thanks.
Re: Calling All Painters, Sculptors, Textile Designers And Anyone Interested by Btunde009: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
okay! I will do that anytime I'm chanced. Its a great pleasure knowing you. Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Digital Art- Take A Look At These Paintings Done By Godwin Akpan / Pictures: These Were Drawn By Oresegun Olumide / Any Good Mobile Video Editing Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.