Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389611 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2014
ignis:
Are you sure of this information?

What pointers do you have to the contrary? The other 4800 would be sent periodic information about other financing opportunities such as BOI loans, etc which they can utilize, and they need to have registered businesses in order for this to happen. Simple!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dreamtouch: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
I strongly feel there will be changes in our set,they can't tell everybody to register with CAC ,just to be sending only periodic emails on other fundraising agencies we already know exist..Boi requires equity and you are paying back...Youwin media info will make sense nw
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
CONGRATS... Its happening
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by johnugwu: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
irejahmaigmail: CONGRATS... Its happening

pls oo what is happening?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dreamtouch: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Naso
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Honestly pals, I never get money to do the CAC registration. Just hoping to borrow to do it should I happen to be one of the winners.

May God assist o.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dreamtouch: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is possible,hope youwin are aware that nt everybody has that 10k or 30k handy...but I'm very sure if that when your name is shortlisted the money wil come out somehow..I learnt that when you are shortlisted ,you will be invited to meet the youwin cordinators and the will check the certificates hardcopy and you will then be directed to any of their recommended key banks/partners ..four of them...zenith and co...where you wil open a zero cot coperate account ...as you await yĆ³ur 1st tranche
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Dreamtouch...I so much love dat your last comment; quiet encouraging and full hope. Thanks a bunch and we shall all meet at d top by God's grace.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Omaobe: Honestly pals, I never get money to do the CAC registration. Just hoping to borrow to do it should I happen to be one of the winners.

May God assist o.

ill tell u what ill do if i were in your situation.... I guess you already have a name for your proposed business? Why dont you do a name search for N500, and if the name is available it will be reserved for like a month or so, the results will definitely be out before the reservation of your biz name expires....So if you win you already have an approved name and you can easily source for funds to complete the registration.....

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
@eetua, thanks so much for your wonderful comment abt d CAC registration. Pls, I will like to ask u questions about what I don't understand. That name search you mentioned, is it dat I will search online for the two names myself or I will go to the CAC office to that? Moreso, how and where do I pay the N500 name search fee?
Thanks so much as I await your response or dat of anyone dat can answer my questions.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2014
Omaobe: @eetua, thanks so much for your wonderful comment abt d CAC registration. Pls, I will like to ask u questions about what I don't understand. That name search you mentioned, is it dat I will search online for the two names myself or I will go to the CAC office to that? Moreso, how and where do I pay the N500 name search fee?
Thanks so much as I await your response or dat of anyone dat can answer my questions.

Go to the CAC office get the form for N500 (Availability check and reservation of name form)
Fill the form with the two names and make photocopy of the form
Ask for the Youwin help desk, thats where you will submit it to fast track it.
Go back to the CAC office 2 or 3 days after you submit the name form to get the result of your search
Remember to ask for the Youwin helpdesk, that is what will fast track what you want, otherwise you can spend a month for the name search alone.

Wishing you the best... Hope you win and i Win too

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Oluwajohn: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
eetua:
Go to the CAC office get the form for N500 (Availability check and reservation of name form)
Fill the form with the two names and make photocopy of the form
Ask for the Youwin help desk, thats where you will submit it to fast track it.
Go back to the CAC office 2 or 3 days after you submit the name form to get the result of your search
Remember to ask for the Youwin helpdesk, that is what will fast track what you want, otherwise you can spend a month for the name search alone.
Wishing you the best... Hope you win and i Win too
Please us there a youwin help desk at the cac ikeja branch. Submitted my reg for 3weeks now and no response. I was there this past week and I was told to come back next week. Probably if I talk to them at the youwin help desk, things may get faster
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oluwajohn:
Please us there a youwin help desk at the cac ikeja branch. Submitted my reg for 3weeks now and no response. I was there this past week and I was told to come back next week. Probably if I talk to them at the youwin help desk, things may get faster

Yes there is a Youwin Help desk there, i registered a biz at ikeja too..... If you tell them you are a youwin applicant it fast tracks your application... When next you go there, ask for the person in charge of Youwin applications, also go along with a print out of the mail Youwin sent to you concerning CAC registration.... The lady there is very helpful.....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
@eetua, amen o. Thank u very much. I shall do that on Monday God's willing.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
eetua:
ill tell u what ill do if i were in your situation.... I guess you already have a name for your proposed business? Why dont you do a name search for N500, and if the name is available it will be reserved for like a month or so, the results will definitely be out before the reservation of your biz name expires....So if you win you already have an approved name and you can easily source for funds to complete the registration.....

Good advice there. The name is actually reserved for 60 days!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
That is exactly what I did. I got my name reserved for 60 days, if I'm successful I can complete my registration within two days. If not (God forbid) they go with my N500. Just waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Going by the various permutations we've had on this thread using when the list was out last year and baring any last minute change of mind, this year's list should be out anytime from 12am 2moro. No be so?

#Fingerscrossed
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Omaobe: Going by the various permutations we've had on this thread using when the list was out last year and baring any last minute change of mind, this year's list should be out anytime from 12am 2moro. No be so?

#Fingerscrossed
Na sooooooooo. Just waiting
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ikanason(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls God help us. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Oluwajohn: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Has any one got any mail for interview in August? I just got one! Updates please from everyone
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drogba(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
who has received notification of invitation for interview? I just received this and will like to know if everyone has received theirs
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yesssssssssssss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
I got the mail too. Interview again I thought it was straight to shortlisting successful candidates?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
My sister just got an invitation for interview with youwin, to defend her business plan in August...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just got a mail from youwin that i was not selected.... Congrats to those selected....

The result is finally out

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly: I got the mail too. Interview again I thought it was straight to shortlisting successful candidates?

This can only mean one thing: The YouWIN secretariat has got wind of all the people who had proposals written for them as well people acting as fronts for others behind the scenes. There were no such interviews in YouWIN 1 and 2.

Well, to those who wrote their business plans themselves, congrats. You have a chance. To those who fielded business plans written for them by others and those acting as fronts, this is the end of the road.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
stagger:

This can only mean one thing: The YouWIN secretariat has got wind of all the people who had proposals written for them as well people acting as fronts for others behind the scenes. There were no such interviews in YouWIN 1 and 2.

Well, to those who wrote their business plans themselves, congrats. You have a chance. To those who fielded business plans written for them by others and those acting as fronts, this is the end of the road.
Can't say for sure. During our workshop in ph, a youwin 2 awardee that spoke to us said she was invited for an interview. She was selected among those with the best business plans. She said they needed it to choose the best for the zone or the country...can't really remember.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Interview again? Should we rejoice or wait for another final list? Which kind thing be this Youwin?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly:
Can't say for sure. During our workshop in ph, a youwin 2 awardee that spoke to us said she was invited for an interview. She was selected among those with the best business plans. She said they needed it to choose the best for the zone or the country...can't really remember.
Yes. That one is for the Presidential awardees. But this one is for all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
The God who helped me to write the business plan myself, will help me to excel in the interview.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
medoty:
Yes. That one is for the Presidential awardees. But this one is for all.
I don't think everyone got this mail. Please anyone that got it should signify let's know what's happening. Cos I don't see them interviewing 1200 people.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drogba(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
does this mean all 6000 were invited for interview? which means the real stage 2 screening is the interview in august? dia ris God oo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.