Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390000 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
naughtylagosguy: I wasn't invited for the Panel interview but I got the survey email. Is the survey email for everybody or what?
This survey I believe was sent to people who said they had not finished their registrations before the panel interview. I'm trying to find out from my younger brother who wasn't invited for the interview and who has still not finished his registration if he also got the survey. If he did, I'll be tempted to believe that there's something for them too otherwise why are they asking the if they're through with CAC reg or not?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naughtylagosguy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please do ask him.

neksummi: This survey I believe was sent to people who said they had not finished their registrations before the panel interview. I'm trying to find out from my younger brother who wasn't invited for the interview and who has still not finished his registration if he also got the survey. If he did, I'll be tempted to believe that there's something for them too.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
naughtylagosguy: Please do ask him.
I told him to check his email and get back to me. I'll update you as soon as he does that.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
My brother didn't receive the survey! Anyway there's no need to panic. Just pray your next email will have the subject "Congratulations!..." Results should be out before the end of next week. More prayers mode activated!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
I don't think there's any cause for alarm. I believe as with most surveys, only a sample population was chosen. It's an anonymous survey, so there's no way they can even know those who were part of it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
There's another survey on Youwin's website. Its for the general public though.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
obiscolly: I don't think there's any cause for alarm. I believe as with most surveys, only a sample population was chosen. It's an anonymous survey, so there's no way they can even know those who were part of it.

No. It is NOT an anonymous survey. Check it properly, you must input your YouWin universal ID before you can submit the survey.

I also heard that some people who completed their CAC reg form before the interview also got the email. That means it is strictly for all new business. A friend who registered as an existing business did NOT get the mail for the survey.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
bamistol:

No. It is NOT an anonymous survey. Check it properly, you must input your YouWin universal ID before you can submit the survey.

I also heard that some people who completed their CAC reg form before the interview also got the email. That means it is strictly for all new business. A friend who registered as an existing business did NOT get the mail for the survey.

Ohh...i got the mail too but didn't open the survey link until now. I thought it was like the first one. Anyways, I still think it's nothing more than a survey, and has nothing to do with the selection. I might be wrong though.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alright. Thanks

neksummi: I told him to check his email and get back to me. I'll update you as soon as he does that.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
neksummi: My brother didn't receive the survey! Anyway there's no need to panic. Just pray your next email will have the subject "Congratulations!..." Results should be out before the end of next week. More prayers mode activated!

Amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wapfire: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
obiscolly:
Ohh...i got the mail too but didn't open the survey link until now. I thought it was like the first one. Anyways, I still think it's nothing more than a survey, and has nothing to do with the selection. I might be wrong though.

Please what was the content of this new survey?..thanks for kind response.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
toastmagazinenigeria:

Please what was the content of this new survey?..thanks for kind response.
Just asking if we're through with the CAC registration, (if not) what problems are we encountering, and by how much youwin has helped aid the process. About 4 questions.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
obiscolly:
Just asking if we're through with the CAC registration, (if not) what problems are we encountering, and by how much youwin has helped aid the process. About 4 questions.
Thanks a bunch. Wishing u God's immense favours....amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Denn:

Do you have a business already registered or still in progress?

that will assist in shuffling and understanding the basis.

thanks

My business is a new business and I have Register with the CAC but my frnf who has done the Same CAC Reg got the Survey mail.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bongo2011: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Adulphus:

My business is a new business and I have Register with the CAC but my frnf who has done the Same CAC Reg got the Survey mail.

You can also check your bulk or spam mail if it there
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
I want to believe that the email was sent to all that applied as new business and that attended the interview. Have you checked your spam mail as adviced?

Adulphus:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have a friend who didn't make it to the interview that got the mail.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
I got the mail for the survey too, even though i was not invited for the panel interview....So you guys should not fret, am sure its just an ordinary survey... I wish all of you SUCCESS..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2014
CAC has been messing up my registration. if i had known, i would have simply done a business name reg. instrad of ltd.

queries all the time...

still not out.

should i state all the issues in the survey or wait till the last day of the survey to se if cac will 'perform'?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by juri: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
You need to understand that there are certain prohibited names, memo articles etc that can not be allowed, or can be allowed only if certain conditions are met.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
juri: Queries has nothing to do with CAC messing you up. You need to understand that there are certain prohibited names, memo articles etc that can not be allowed, or can be allowed only if certain conditions are met. Even your share capital can be queried because certain businesses will compulsorily require a certain minimum share capital, so 1M may scale through for Mr A doing abc, that same 1M may not scale through if he had intended to do C D E. Put your house in other or ask for help. I can help you.

Can you help yourself?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
juri: Queries has nothing to do with CAC messing you up. You need to understand that there are certain prohibited names, memo articles etc that can not be allowed, or can be allowed only if certain conditions are met. Even your share capital can be queried because certain businesses will compulsorily require a certain minimum share capital, so 1M may scale through for Mr A doing abc, that same 1M may not scale through if he had intended to do C D E. Put your house in other or ask for help. I can help you.

Delay from CAC is basically on their system which they claimed was hacked like some weeks ago.

I am hopeful it will be resolved this new week
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
See how YouWiN! is dulling this forum. Imagine, nobody made a comment throughout yesterday!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Omaobe: See how YouWiN! is dulling this forum. Imagine, nobody made a comment throughout yesterday!

Announcement will be after Thursday this week.

Not a day before.... I can place a bet on that permutation.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Denn:

Announcement will be after Thursday this week.

Not a day before.... I can place a bet on that permutation.
looks like you got someone in there.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2014
ahaika23: looks like you got someone in there.
No, he is counting on the deadline date on the survey mail.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
excelway:
No, he is counting on the deadline date on the survey mail.

Correct!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
It could be a frustrating wait... But we have come a long way... God will see us tru. Am guessing independence day. 1 October... But when ever, the main thing is..... MAY WE BE FAVOURED TO BE PART OF THE FINAL LIST OF WINNERS.....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
The Nigerian thing, competition dun run almost a year now because of political sentiments.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
excelway: The Nigerian thing, competition dun run almost a year now because of political sentiments.

Fact... Why can't the whole thing be concluded in 6 months?

Bureaucracy...

Lackadaisical attitude to work....

List doctoring....

Etc...

If they is nothing to concoct, they should have released by now...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Oluwajohn: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
One year is just too long for a business plan competition. In other countries where this is done, its completed in 3 to 4 months. The most important thing is that let the result be released so that we all know our fate!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.