Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,707 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids (2363 Views)

The Best State To Raise Ones Kids / Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
When I watch sum documentaries or shows about homosexuals who raise kids together I just feel its not right cause they are breeding more generations of homosexuals nd hw can a child learn about life when dey are raise by two same intimacy parent.I feel it can cause some psychological problems for the child. What's your opinion on dis?
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by mgbeketoto: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
YES! kiss

They make better parents as RESEARCH shows. . .BECAUSE THEY ARE PARENTS BY CHOICE who went through DELIBERATION AND DETERMINATION to become parents!THEY ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. kiss

UNLIKE THE 'PREGNANT AT THE ALTAR' by-force parents! AWON 'HIT AND RUN' TO THE ALTER AFTER THE FACT!kiss

LOOK AROUND YOU . . . OR GOOGLE IT! kiss

http://lesbianlife.about.com/b/2010/06/09/lesbians-make-better-parents.htm
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dey have a choice to have babies
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by badmeat(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rubbish!shebi na me go produce the pikin wey dem wan raise,if every body come be homo,who go come born pikin wey dem go raise,angry
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by israel007: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
YES.

CAPITAL YES

THEY MAKE EXCELLENT PARENTS and their sexuality DOES NOT AFFECT THE child
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
israel007: YES.

CAPITAL YES

THEY MAKE EXCELLENT PARENTS and their sexuality DOES NOT AFFECT THE child
but a child if growing up with 2 same sex parent dey feel its ok. Nd in sum cases d parents want dem to be gay too
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by mgbeketoto: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Having babies is a CHOICE. . . IN CASH OR IN KIND!
All for sale! kiss

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOOD PARENTING. . . .SIMPLE BIOLOGY DOES NOT GAURANTEE MOTHERHOOD OR FATHERHOOD! kiss

Only 'DONORHOOD'! LIKE ALL THE IMPOVERISHED HOUSEMAIDS WITH CHOPPED OFF 'CORE AREAS' AROUND NIGERIA! cheesy

ALL NA BABIES KE! Even BORN-TROWAYS! cheesy
EVEN JESUS CHRIST WAS A BABY OF 'GOD'! ABORTED ON A PHOCKING CROSS BY HIS 'BELOVED CHILDREN' AT 33 YEARS OLD!!!MU HE HE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! grin

Even goats can procreate. . . DONKEYS TOO! kiss

*hmmmmmmm. . .nice chicken-noodle soup*!
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Gudiza(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2013
NOT OKAY
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by israel007: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: but a child if growing up with 2 same sex parent dey feel its ok. Nd in sum cases d parents want dem to be gay too

Would be wrong for the parents want the child to be gay.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by kcjazz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
No.
If two adults make a decision to engage in a sterile Co existence Then it is selfishness to raise kids from heterosexuals.
Using statistics to justify it makes it even crazier, I have never seen a president, athlete, actor, pastor or any successful good individual raised by them. Hence the results of any of those is propaganda. Raising children is not about growth, street kids grow without parents.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by SisiKill1: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: When I watch sum documentaries or shows about homosexuals who raise kids together I just feel its not right cause they are breeding more generations of homosexuals nd hw can a child learn about life when dey are raise by two same intimacy parent.I feel it can cause some psychological problems for the child. What's your opinion on dis?

Hmmm, since the parents of the homosexuals were actually heterosexual, going by your logic...heterosexuals are the ones breeding homosexuals, yes?!

So are we putting heterosexuals on the list of those who shouldn't be allowed to raise children?! I hope so oh or else your entire premise is caca.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by cigaricon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
No. And there shouldnt be homosexuals in the first place (thats my opinion). In other for a child to be grown into a good responsible man/woman he/she needs the influence of both sexes. There iz what a you can get from your mom that you cant get from your dad, and there is what you can get from your dad you cant get from your mom.

I term these homosexuals who raise children as 'wicked' cos i think they dont care about the child's future. They can guarantee them a comfortable life but money doesnt ensure a happy life.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by EfemenaXY: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: When I watch sum documentaries or shows about homosexuals who raise kids together I just feel its not right cause they are breeding more generations of homosexuals nd hw can a child learn about life when dey are raise by two same intimacy parent.I feel it can cause some psychological problems for the child. What's your opinion on dis?

My opinion on this is that you need to get off your high moral horse and quit being judgemental of people. Without having to read the comments of other posters here, it's obvious that your argument is flawed and lacks substance.

The homosexuals you're so quick to crucify without knowing a dime about their backgrounds...were they not born of heterosexual parents??

~ The multitude of thieving politicians ruling your country, Nigeria, are they not born of heteroxexual parents?

~ Your average runz girl who carries her pregnancy for nine months and dumps her new born baby in the gutters, public toilet, road side, rubbish heap, or in a carton in the middle of some godforsaken bush - is she not born of heterosexual parents? Are these sick, cold hard b!.tche.s not born of heterosexual parents??

~ Your so called evil madam-de-madams that have loads of underaged, vulnerable, young, prepubescent girls as house helps or maids, that she abuses at will at the slightest reason... are those wicked, women not born of heterosexual parents? Does the wickedness these maids / housegirls have to suffer day in and day out at the hands of their employers not cause serious psychological problems for them? So what are you talking about??

~ The child you see on the road hawking goods at a pittance, denied attending school because they must sell mama's goods and forced to contribute financially to the upkeep of their face-me-I-face-you flat...are these kids not born of heterosexual parents?

Now give me one example, just 1 example of a gay couple in Naija you know of, that does a fraction of the crimes I've listed up there.

Until you do so, you haven't got a leg to stand on with those weak arguments of yours. Now quit the gay bashing abeg. Learn to remove the speck from your eyes before judging and condemning others.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
U are talking about nigerian problems nd u are insulting me. Mking a difference in nigeria starts wit u nd me I won't reply u with anytin rude cos my mama tot me better

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by EfemenaXY: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: U are talking about nigerian problems nd u are insulting me. Mking a difference in nigeria starts wit u nd me I won't reply u with anytin rude cos my mama tot me better

Really?

Define 'Nigerian Problems'? Come to think of it, it's people like you who instigate violence on others simply because their views on life differ to yours and are non-conformed to the 'general' short-sighted view of others.

Now kindly point out WHERE in my post I insulted you. Unless of course, you're one of the people I gave as examples.

No, I haven't insulted you. I don't need to do that. What I've done is called you out on what you've posted. It's up to you to prove me wrong (if you can).
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
LOL Steph if knocking down other people's way of life and then go to church and sing Hallelujah after , are the 'right' morals your Mama thought you ........ Then I'm so glad I missed out then.

For the umpteenth Freaking Time: Leave Them ALONE.... LIVE AND FREAKING LET OTHERS LIVE DAMMIT!!! angry angry
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't hve anytin against gay pple. We r africans nd its not in our culture we r talking abt a child's welfare. Let me ask dis question hw many of u are say d truth can leave ur male child with a gay man?? Even d church u claim abt don't preach abt homosexuals. No sin is bigger or smaller but we r taking abt here

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: I don't hve anytin against gay pple.

I find that hard to believe. You started this thread hoping to get some gay-bashing on here.

Ms_Steph: We r africans nd its not in our culture

What culture? What are you talking about? Are you gonna tell me that there aren't any gay people in Africa? You think just because majority of these people hide their sex.uality from the likes of you, equates to their non-existence?

Ms_Steph: we r talking abt a child's welfare.

I asked you a couple of questions in my first post regarding the welfare of children born to your so called 'loving' heterosexual couples. Why haven't you responded to those points. Here, I'll help you if you need a recap:

~ The multitude of thieving politicians ruling your country, Nigeria, are they not born of heteroxexual parents?

~ Your average runz girl who carries her pregnancy for nine months and dumps her new born baby in the gutters, public toilet, road side, rubbish heap, or in a carton in the middle of some godforsaken bush - is she not born of heterosexual parents? Are these sick, cold hard b!.tche.s not born of heterosexual parents??

~ Your so called evil madam-de-madams that have loads of underaged, vulnerable, young, prepubescent girls as house helps or maids, that she abuses at will at the slightest reason... are those wicked, women not born of heterosexual parents? Does the wickedness these maids / housegirls have to suffer day in and day out at the hands of their employers not cause serious psychological problems for them? So what are you talking about??

~ The child you see on the road hawking goods at a pittance, denied attending school because they must sell mama's goods and forced to contribute financially to the upkeep of their face-me-I-face-you flat...are these kids not born of heterosexual parents?

Now can you kindly answer those? Or are you just plain incapable of doing so??

Ms_Steph: Let me ask dis question hw many of u are say d truth can leave ur male child with a gay man??

Your question really is daft. So you're saying being gay = paedophilia?

Ms_Steph: Even d church u claim abt don't preach abt homosexuals.

Haha! You really are something else, d'you know that?

~ Does your Anglican church not boast of having a gay bishop? So how's that for a religious twist on gayism?? grin grin

~ Is the catholic church not embroiled in countless cases of male child se.x abuse by it's priests? Are those priests not gay too? What sort of religious messages are they passing on?

~ Do you not have numerous instances of your so called bible-weilding pastors who focus more on getting your 10% tithes while doing back door business of sleeping with their members??

Abeg talk another thing jare.

Ms_Steph: No sin is bigger or smaller but we r taking abt here

It's not your place to judge people on their sex.uali.ty. Does your bible not say "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

And does it not go on to say that the greatest commandment is LOVE? Is this how you show love to your fellow human being??
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Of course they shouldn't be allowed to raise kids, after all they are not human. Leave gay people to live their lives. They make good parents, I hope that answers your question.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Every1 is entitled to their opinion so if mine is different from urs u don't hve to call me names to prove ur point. Its an open thread u say ur opinion nd dats all

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
If I could get a penny for the number of "family men" who are really gay hiding under "my wife and kids" I will buy mr debrief a boat.
I think Gay people should start telling hetrosexua-ls not to have babies seeing how we have raised murderers, yahoo yahoo and armed robbers.
We also have kids we can't care for "run away" and demand Government and "well meaning Nigerians" to take care of the result of our carelessness.

Seeing how we love to get into their own lives they should start getting into ours as well, maybe then we would learn to mind our business.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
debrief08: If I could get a penny for the number of "family men" who are really gay hiding under "my wife and kids" I will buy mr debrief a boat.
I think Gay people should start telling hetrosexua-ls not to have babies seeing how we have raised murderers, yahoo yahoo and armed robbers.
We also have kids we can't care for "run away" and demand Government and "well meaning Nigerians" to take care of the result of our carelessness.

Seeing how we love to get into their own lives they should start getting into ours as well, maybe then we would learn to mind our business.

grin grin grin

I bet you, those that breed like rabbits, where the husband 'picks race' and does a 4-40, and wife comes on the papers soliciting for help from "well-meaning Nigerians", govt, charitable aid and international intervention...these same people, will they not accept monetary aid from gay couples??
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa, Efe, just like the ones who steal funds donated by Athiests to fight poverty and hunger, the fasting, praying and screaming Christians and Moslems embezzle and mis manage this funds from Athiests yet they will be shouting and calling Athiests fools.
The same "fools" who care more than you do about your own people that they sacrifice their comfort to feed your own poor, cure malaria, while they send the money you steal it, mismanage and dash Pastor.
Don't get me started on our shameless show

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by EfemenaXY: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
^^ It's hypocrisy, that's what it is.

And the painful thing here is this: these same people who are always subject to attack from the average holier-than-thous i.e the homesexuals, atheists, do nothing in retaliation. They never fight back AND they value human life more.

Smh...
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by HezronLorraine(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'll leave this to the heterosexuals to decide.wouldn't want to get too defensive in a such heated arguement.
Just want to note:
1•)research shows that about 87-90% of kids raised by heterosexuals end up gay.the union of two homosexual parents doesn't have a direct effect on their child's s.exuality.just the way the s.exuality of heterosexual parents doesn't determine if their kids too will be str8.same-sex union marriage doesn't make the children in that union potential gays,they are still subject to the laws of nature on what their s.exual orientation would be.
2•)Couples in a same-sex union have the same or better bearing at parent ability same as their heterosexual counterparts.research as shown that kids raised in homosexual unions perform intellectually high.their gay parents lifestyle is not detrimental to their personal abilities.
3•)Gay couples may be unable to procreate the natural way,but that isn't a full stop for them to have a family.it may be wrong,but they are no less than the str8.
I rest on this note.
I rest with this for now.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
mgbeketoto: YES! kiss

They make better parents as RESEARCH shows. . .BECAUSE THEY ARE PARENTS BY CHOICE who went through DELIBERATION AND DETERMINATION to become parents!THEY ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO LOVE THEIR CHILDREN. kiss

UNLIKE THE 'PREGNANT AT THE ALTAR' by-force parents! AWON 'HIT AND RUN' TO THE ALTER AFTER THE FACT!kiss

LOOK AROUND YOU . . . OR GOOGLE IT! kiss

http://lesbianlife.about.com/b/2010/06/09/lesbians-make-better-parents.htm

What "research" shows this? Just because something is "statistically significant" does not make it true. It makes zero sense to compare a sample size of 2 to 2000000.
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by TV01(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'll leave this to the heterosexuals to decide.wouldn't want to get too defensive in a such heated arguement.

You leave it to heterosexuals to decide on the basis of the deceitful sodomitic propoganda you posted here? Are you having a laugh? You will know heated.

Hezron Lorraine: 1•)research shows that about 87-90% of kids raised by heterosexuals end up gay.the union of two homosexual parents doesn't have a direct effect on their child's s.exuality.just the way the s.exuality of heterosexual parents doesn't determine if their kids too will be str8.same-sex union marriage doesn't make the children in that union potential gays,they are still subject to the laws of nature on what their s.exual orientation would be.

This is so nonsensical, it can only be an error. Please correct or show sources.

And nature at best plays a part in same-sex attraction, it's not the whole story - probably not even most of it. And if you appeal to nature to justify your acts why contrary to nature do you insist on children?

Hezron Lorraine: 2•)Couples in a same-sex union have the same or better bearing at parent ability same as their heterosexual counterparts.research as shown that kids raised in homosexual unions perform intellectually high.their gay parents lifestyle is not detrimental to their personal abilities.

Are you serious? Do you think we are fools here, or is this just a "spew lies long and persistently enough and people will believe it ploy?" Studies can be made to show just about anything - especially if there is a pre-determined outcome in view. Sources please. Let me guess, some "gay lobby" backed/funded research!

Which empirical or longitudinal studies demonstrate this? What sample sizes are we talking here? How long has sodomitic parenting even been in view to make a direct comparison with natural/normal parenting, which has been the norm pretty much for ever.

Hezron Lorraine: 3•)Gay couples may be unable to procreate the natural way,but that isn't a full stop for them to have a family.it may be wrong,but they are no less than the str8.

They are absolutely and incontrovertibly less than straight. A sodomitic union can never provide the balance that the natural - male/female - family provides and even worse, it always denies a child one of it's biological parents. Wilful pre-meditated child abuse.

Please, have as much rectal penetration and fecal pre-intimacy as you like, but don't force normal people to pervert truth and decency to validate your abominable lifestyles.

TV

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
2•)Couples in a same-sex union have the same or better bearing at parent ability same as their heterosexual counterparts.research as shown that kids raised in homosexual unions perform intellectually high.their gay parents lifestyle is not detrimental to their personal abilities.

this is nonsense. Most of the prominently gay folks are very wealthy and can thus afford to send their kids to private schools that many of us would struggle to enter. So just exactly what are these "researches" showing?
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
This TV guy scares Me every-time.( yeah I said it )

Pls don't bother to reply cos I won't respond. cool
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by TV01(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Efemena_xy:

My opinion on this is that you need to get off your high moral horse and quit being judgemental of people. Without having to read the comments of other posters here, it's obvious that your argument is flawed and lacks substance.

The homosexuals you're so quick to crucify without knowing a dime about their backgrounds...were they not born of heterosexual parents??

Now give me one example, just 1 example of a gay couple in Naija you know of, that does a fraction of the crimes I've listed up there.

Until you do so, you haven't got a leg to stand on with those weak arguments of yours. Now quit the gay bashing abeg. Learn to remove the speck from your eyes before judging and condemning others.

So, the fact that some "heterosexuals" have children who do bad things or treat their children badly proves s a cast-iron case for sodomites to raise children?

And you called her arguments weak?
Classic cool

TV

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
A guy has challenged u guys nd u dint say a word but when a lady just said her opinion u bounced on her.. U r afraid of ur fellow man but ready to insult a lady smh
Re: Is It Ok For Homesexuals To Raise Kids by Amhappy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
For me this is a crime to procreation. Who ever proposed and implemented adoption of kids by homosexuals is wicked and out to destroy our generation. Evil beget evil,say no to homosexualism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted / Everything's Just Wrong / Today Is My 4th Wedding Anniversary ( PIC )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.