Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . (1235 Views)

Absolutely Shocking: All Christians Must Know This. / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U / Who Says Tithing Is Not New Testamental? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by CarCam: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2013

As you can see from the chart, Pentecostals are at the bottom of those listed.

Also noteworthy is how their Christian traditions that tend to emphasize tithing to the church
and push that as a means to blessing

Penterascals Pentecostals fall on the lower end of the income spectrum is shocking, really
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by plaetton: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
CarCam:

As you can see from the chart, Pentecostals are at the bottom of those listed.

Also noteworthy is how their Christian traditions that tend to emphasize tithing to the church
and push that as a means to blessing

Penterascals Pentecostals fall on the lower end of the income spectrum is shocking, really

Yeah. You should do a similar chart for pastors and their families. That should tell the real story.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by kevoh(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let it go man! This is unnecessary.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by flourishG(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2013
kevoh: Let it go man! This is unnecessary.
what is unnecessary?tell da truth.ever since dem pastor been lying on tithe,how many people being buying jets other than the receivers of tithes?are dem pastors levites?where in da word does God transfered dem tribe of levites to ministry of pastors?don't you know what da law says?it says break one and u guilty of all.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by kevoh(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2013
flourishG: what is unnecessary?tell da truth.ever since dem pastor been lying on tithe,how many people being buying jets other than the receivers of tithes?are dem pastors levites?where in da word does God transfered dem tribe of levites to ministry of pastors?don't you know what da law says?it says break one and u guilty of all.
Relax man, tithing is an already over-flogged issue on Nairaland and other parts of the world. Let sleeping dogs lie man. I don't know what you are trying to prove that people don't already know. Take a chill pill,bro.

NB: I'm not pentecostal by the way.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by CarCam: 1:50am On Aug 09, 2013
kevoh:

Relax man, tithing is an already over-flogged issue on Nairaland and other parts of the world.

Let sleeping dogs lie man. I don't know what you are trying to prove that people don't already know. Take a chill pill,bro.

NB: I'm not pentecostal by the way.

Not many people know that Pentecostals fall on the lower end of the income spectrum

They are at the bottom of those listed in the chart.

Highlighting the irony of the christian traditions that tend to emphasize tithing to the church and push it as a means to blessing

The gullibility of the sheeple.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by tpia5: 2:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Shouldnt you be banned for this crap?

Very rude and ill mannered too.

If they are at the lower end of whatever d.umb chart your d.umb self is quoting, how is that your business?

They cant afford to buy the junk you're selling or what? Is that your grouse?
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by CarCam: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2013
tpia@:
Shouldnt you be banned for this crap?

Very rude and ill mannered too.

If they are at the lower end of whatever d.umb chart your d.umb self is quoting, how is that your business?

They cant afford to buy the junk you're selling or what? Is that your grouse?

Na oil I dey carry! Na oil I dey on top. Sand sand man, no come spoil my own!

Tell me, tell me, why not, tell me, if not . . .

I no be mugu, na mugu etc etc . . .

Carry go jor tpia@!

Thank you for pissing on the thread
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Thank you @ OP for this new perspective on the tithing/giving doctrine of the pentecostals. We must never tire of examining new evidences for or against age-old questions.

Logic and reason are fundamental to the advancement of humanity ; the very ingredients our religious, pious God apologists want us to abandon.
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by Ovamboland(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
With all the tithing gist one would expect like the first 20 richest people in the world would be Pentecostals.
After all Satan cannot be doing a better job than God at creating wealth??
Re: Shocking All That Tithing Is Apparently Not Working . . . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
The Tithe only works for the MOG , their families and cronies.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Non Catholics Celebrate Christmas. / Hapi New Yr Y'al. Post D Theme For D New Yr / Was Saint Peter The First Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.