Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails (1849 Views)

Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by dinachi(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2013
It is no longer news that Don Jazz's career as a music producer after Mo' hits break up is on the floor. What is news however is that he has intensified efforts to reconcile with a very reluctant D banj to save his collapsing career. D banj was said not to be interested in the reconciliation owing to the fact that he has rediscovered himself after the break up and has really reposition his career for global impact.The realization dawned on the former Don when his First album after the break up(Solar Plexus) failed to make a headway in the Nigerian Music scene. The situation was further compounded by the fact that most of the artists on the Mavin Crew lacked the required charisma to lift the label up.Most of their life performances after the break up was usually dull and uninspiring causing the former Don to understand the role Dbanj played as defunct Mo' hits front man. A desperate Jazzy has been running from pillar to post putting pressure on D banjs associates, lately his mum to plead on his behalf. On his part D banj was non-committal preferring his present arrangement which allows him to work with several producers rather than just one. Also we learnt that his reluctance was not unconnected to the rumours making the rounds that the former Don was behind all the attacks against his person and career on social media.The former Dons appearance at D banjs younger sisters wedding was part of his plan to warm his way into D banjs heart. It was learnt that desperation and very low patronage drove the former Don to partner with Loya Milk, a gamble which did not bear any serious fruit and rather lowered his ranking . Other failed bussiness ventures, especially the failed Night Club(POP) fueled his latest latest change of heart. While D banj's owned DB records has had two hugely oversubscribed shows/concerts after the break up, fear of failure has prevented Mavin to attempt same. Anyways sources close to D banj said he has not made up his mind yet.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2013
kayswitch you won't gain anything from dis your hide hide usernames posting rubbish. lol

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by fastigiater: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Stop writing all this Silly stories with no substance please.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by heywhytech1(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2013
I can't believe that, anyway nah fame and money isssue" 3rd to comment

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by texaco1: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2013
grin another dbanj house boy writting a trashy story to save his oga collapsing musical career.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2013
No source?

Nonsense
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2013
But why hasn't the Mavin Crew been able to host their own show? fear of failure abi, lol! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by dinachi(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: kayswitch you won't gain anything from dis your hide hide usernames posting rubbish. lol
D prince is that you? Wack Artist!
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2013
dinachi: D prince is that you? Wack Artist!

oh boy na me ooo
how u cum take dey survive na
I pay in 15k for you last week you see am?
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
texaco1: grin another dbanj house boy writting a trashy story to save his oga collapsing musical career.
You have not stopped this abi?

I don't believe this story anyway
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by texaco1: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have not stopped this abi?

I don't believe this story anyway
I won't and can't stop saying the truth
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
texaco1:
I won't and can't stop saying the truth
Funniest thing is that these two people are not even fighting.

People are talking like D'banj's career has gone ahead since the break up.

How many hits does D'banj have since then? How many people bought DKM?

The both of them used to have a symbiotic relationship and the sinner they realise this, the better.

Now where is that vector's album I was listening to?
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by texaco1: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

The both of them used to have a symbiotic relationship and the sinner they realise this, the better.

Dbanj fanatical fans will soon hit the thread now by saying DKM has sold 40million copies,just wait and see
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
texaco1:
Dbanj fanatical fans will soon hit the thread now by saying DKM has sold 40million copies,just wait and see
I will be shocked if DKM sold 500,000 copies both pirated and original combined.

Anyone should come and tell me other wise cos apart front "don't tell me nonsense and Bachelor" I don't see any other track that people actually know.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

D banj is clearly ahead . okay, how many shows has Mavin been able to organize by themselves? truth is they are afraid of failure. Don jazzy dosent know how to manage a bussiness, just see how he couldnt even run a a night Club business. he seems a good producer but a very terrible business man! I dey pity the guy sha. He should not have instigated the break up, because it seems he is loosing more. Wetin the other one wey call himself D prince dey sing sef, take banana you go Yoo. No hating but the song sounds gay grin
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by texaco1: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: D banj is clearly ahead . okay, how many shows has Mavin been able to organize by themselves? truth is they are afraid of failure. Don jazzy dosent know how to manage a bussiness, just see how he couldnt even run a a night Club business. he seems a good producer but a very terrible business man! I dey pity the guy sha. He should not have instigated the break up, because it seems he is loosing more. Wetin the other one wey call himself D prince dey sing sef, take banana you go Yoo. No hating but the song sounds gay grin
well done ,dbanj fans have started arriving
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
texaco1:
well done ,dbanj fans have started arriving
I like both of them, but I feel don jazzy should be more adventurous. He seems too laid back and dull and that Loya Milk thing was a miscalculation. Big ups to both of them!
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: I like both of them, but I feel don jazzy should be more adventurous. He seems too laid back and dull and that Loya Milk thing was a miscalculation. Big ups to both of them!
The question here should be did he get paid for the loya milk thingy?

I don't like either of them but i hate it when people try to make one look better or bigger
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:

I don't like either of them but i hate it when people try to make one look better or bigger
na 5m na! I was personally embarrased on his behalf. This guys career is finished, period. The ealier you go back to Dbanj the better for you.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by overboard(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Enough of this already! This post is in bad taste, no doubt.

'Solar Plexus' may not have been successful truly but I think Don Jazzy producing other people is a good thing and it's way too early to say he's failed. DJ Premier was not meant to produce Jeru Da Damaja & Guru alone. My only fear is that he may be a bit too expensive for most people giving his financial status in the last couple of years...

If the tale that the Loya Milk deal is just N5m is untrue and is much more as expected, then his being endorsed by them is a good deal on his part even though I can't imagine what went through the mind of the brand consultants that proposed that; there's little brand 'alignment' here as an Omawumi (or Cossy *LOL*) would have been better understood. But it's yielding dividends no doubt.

His Samsung deal is a really important and economically fulfilling venture that I trust will continue.

D'Banj has likewise done well for himself. His shows have been quite a success and has been severally endorsed. His music may lack that wow factor since after the split but his brand is definitely intact perhaps due to his enchanting charisma.

There no victor nor vanquished for now and we need not expect that if we are to be fair to these individuals.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't mind the OP, I think he was paid 5m sha.
Mynd_44:

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Even 5 million naira is embarrasing to say the least. Under Mo' hits he would not have touched that kind of deal with a long spoon.Wande coal is on his way out, the failures don tire am. he had to flee to save his moribund career. The only consolation is that he keeps producing good beats.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: Don't mind the OP, I think he was paid 5m sha.
And the Samsung deal?

I fail to see how he is a failure here oo. If Don Jazz decides to start producing for artiste apart from those on Marvin, you know how much he will make?

Its like you saying cos JJC has not dropped a single in a while, his career has failed.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Which samsung deal?
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Emaprince: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dbnj have never made any reasonable or popular song ever since don jazzy left him!!!

he keeps screaming and shouting on top of his voice in every track..the last popular song made by dbnj was oliver twist which had don jazzy both as the producer and back up singer..the industry have been taken over by wiz kid,p square,wande coal,olamide etc..i pity dbnj cos he isn't going no where with those noisy tracks he's making lately.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: Which samsung deal?
He has a N100Million deal with Samsung to produce the theme songs for the African Nations cup.

Seems you people don't even know what you are talking about sef.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
He has a N100Million deal with Samsung to produce the theme songs for the African Nations cup.

Seems you people don't even know what you are talking about sef.
Didnt hear them but heard D banjs own loud and clear. Top of the World. What is the title of the theme songs produced by Don Jazzy, I will like to hear them, pls
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: Didnt hear them but heard D banjs own loud and clear. Top of the World. What is the title of the theme songs produced by Don Jazzy, I will like to hear them, pls
Take your pick. Next time, do your research well before jumping into an argument

http://www.google.com/m?q=don+jazzy+and+samsung
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
The guy try sha but I will pick D banjs top of the world any time any day.What I have been saying is that Dbanj appears to be the bussiness man in Mo' hits and was responsible for the success of the label.
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Donjazzy12: The guy try sha but I will pick D banjs top of the world any time any day.What I have been saying is that Dbanj appears to be the bussiness man in Mo' hits and was responsible for the success of the label.
That contract is worth 100 million. Does that tell you anything? He is still a businessman.

I read an interview Jimmy Jatt granted once and he said sometimes, he charges 100k for a show, sometimes millions. It is a matter of doing things to be out there not always about money
Re: Don Jazzy Begs Dbanj After Fans Abandon Him As His Career As A Producer Fails by Donjazzy12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
That was what they said about the Loya Deal until we found out that it was worth only 5 million naira. I doubt the 100 mill story. Wish both luck sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Kiss Daniel – No Do Download Mp4 / DJ YK _ The Beat Lord ||stubbornbazze..com / Download MP3: Mr Drew - Later Ft Kelvyn Boy (prod. By Samsney)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.