Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career (792 Views)

Shatta Wale – Timaya (timaya Diss) [audio] / Download: Cassper Nyovest – 428 To SA #ashes2ashes (AKA Diss) / DOWNLOAD AKA Composure Ft Cassper Nyovest & Anatii Diss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by Tearg1: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Here are my reasons why:

If he was truly a thug like he claimed, he would have gone back on the stage to demand the keys to the car and then throw the keys into the crowd.

Dissing Don Jazzy on twitter only made him look famous for 1 day, but would have cost him Millions of Naira in Endorsements

Olamide lacks intellectual capacity to throw a sublime diss, so he voiced his frustration with vulgar words. He forgot that he is also a business struggling to establish a brand name.

The best thing he could have done would have been to post a sublime message on twitter and keep everyone guessing.

Have you noticed Don Jazzy did not respond back to him, because if he does he could end up ruining his brand and loosing millions of naira in goodwill from patronisers. Olamide truly has no business value, so he is on the same level as Terry G.

Potential brands who would have wanted to partner with him would think twice before staking millions on him.

The award show is not for thugs or agberos... He forgot himself and guess what, His career might end in less than a year... Quote me any day....

Nigerian music settings does not condone thuggishness because of our conservative beliefs... If he does that in America, he will get away with it.

I did agree with the statement he made about Lil Kesh not getting a recognition. Where he dropped the Mic on the floor was the highest point to grab attention. he could have just left the show, and not say anything stupid on twitter...

Good luck to him anyway... I trust Don Jazzy, he will attack back but not in the most obvious way....

Beef is mainly fought on the mic, and not on twitter.. He would have made more impact if he released a song and clowned Don Jazzy... Most especially if it was a club banger...

Last rule when it comes to beef, PICK YOUR TARGET WISELY.....

QUOTE ME ANYDAY...
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by talktonase(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2016
If there is something i have learnt In life is to always try to be the bigger Person especiially when your older.I expected more from don J because olamide never mentioned his name while venting his anger on stage...he just belittled him self before the younger man enough to be insulted period!!!
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by pascalpedro(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Dude, going biblical..... d kingdom of God suffereth violence nd only d violent ones take it by force!!
same goes wit d Kingdom of music!!!

#Street took over!!!
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by Tearg1: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
talktonase:
If there is something i have learnt In life is to always try to be the bigger Person especiially when your older.I expected more from don J because olamide never mentioned his name while venting his anger on stage...he just belittled him self before the younger man enough to be insulted period!!!

Olamide used the wrong response... Don Jazzy violated the rule of the thumb, diss would have more effects when its sublime. Olamide is throwing insults and threats like he is at a market square... indirectly showing his levels....

As an artist, I done my home work on these dudes, and I will not waste my energy to attack either Don Jazzy or Olamide when it comes to beef.
As their levels would not really get the desired results "Record Sales" and Hype...
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by Tearg1: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2016
pascalpedro:
Dude, going biblical..... d kingdom of God suffereth violence nd only d violent ones take it by force!!
same goes wit d Kingdom of music!!!

#Street took over!!!

The stage mic dropping was epic... even Tupac, Jay-z, Drake and Eminem did same thing.... Don Jazzy calling Olamide's name was out of sublime response, but he messed himself up in the process by not being prudent with his response..

Naija artists are still learning when it comes to Live beef....
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by succulent(f): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide did not mention any names hen....
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Fu*k don jazzy, fu*k mavin..all hail d YBNL..u guys rock

1 Like

Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by Eyitohgbaski(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Egbon park well. Dumb jazzy is human not God. #LeaveTrashForLawma

1 Like

Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by talktonase(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Tearg1:

Olamide used the wrong response... Don Jazzy violated the rule of the thumb, diss would have more effects when its sublime. Olamide is throwing insults and threats like he is at a market square... indirectly showing his levels....

As an artist, I done my home work on these dudes, and I will not waste my energy to attack either Don Jazzy or Olamide when it comes to beef.
As their levels would not really get the desired results "Record Sales" and Hype...
Jay Z once said " dont argue with fools in public because people from a diistance wont know who is who" really cant differentiate both of them from market women!
Re: Olamide Twitter diss may cost him his Career by tunapawizzy: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
I agree this could cost him millions in endorsement and all but u never can tell...with all d bad press n multiple mistakes 2face made....he remained relevant all thru....a public apology n good brand promotion will keep him up there

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olumide Oloba Is Set To Drop His Album “ORI NI” / VIDEO: Praiz – “69” Ft. Burna Boy & Ikechukwu (warning: X Ra.ted Content) / Wizkid May Become The First African To Win An American Music Awards Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.