Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? (837 Views)

How To Assign Position To A Module In Opencart / If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here / Moving To Oop Javascript/php Class Module Creation & Instantiation (2) (3) (4)

How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by Senatorkelvo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi friends, am currently working on a project that requires me to add a custom calender module to the home page of the website.
After trying all my effort, I seems to have no headway. I have even try to get codes online to do this for me, but they seems un-customizable to suit this project.
I wanted the calender to have a custom text inside the days of the month like the displayed foods(Rice, Yam & Egg,Beans, Tea & bread...) in a food time table in the picture bellow. pls webmasters, i need your help to complete this project. Suggesting a customizable code to do this would be of great help. thanks

Re: How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by tabontabon: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
u can implement it using php & mysql and enhance using jquery cum ajax.the menu and related dates are stored in the database & displayed dynamically.i f u need a professional input get in touch wit me. 080
Re: How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is a Dynamic HTML Application you are talking about (core *DHTML stuff), no be rice and beans or moi moi matterz.
Re: How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by Senatorkelvo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
tabontabon: u can implement it using php & mysql and enhance using jquery cum ajax.the menu and related dates are stored in the database & displayed dynamically.i f u need a professional input get in touch wit me. 08035125206

Bro thanks for your reply. do you have a customizeable calender, php code that can implement it? and are you willing to give it out? pls let me know, cuz have contacted some guys on NL and it was fraud.
Re: How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Funny, who be the fraudulent guys o? Hope say no be awoof you dey find sha? all these pirated nairaland webmasters sef. . .
Re: How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php? by tabontabon: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Senator kelvo:

Bro thanks for your reply. do you have a customizeable calender, php code that can implement it? and are you willing to give it out? pls let me know, cuz have contacted some guys on NL and it was fraud.
i can develop one for u based on ur requirement for a fee and u wil like it,money back guarantee.u cant have it for free.

5 Reasons Why You Should Use Blogger Bloging Platform / Checkout The Newest Blog In Town / Why Blogs Are Better Than Websites