Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... (6636 Views)

I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... by Bunda95: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
NEWS JUST COMING IN
The girl in the picture is Rosalet, 21, from Philippines. Her own father did this to her. Heraped her and just to cover his wicked act from his wife, he had to kill his ONLY daughter.
The news leaked from Elizabeth, Rosa...let's friend. Elizabeth reported with tears, "Her father did this to her. She told me about the first time he raped her and threatened to kill her if she mentioned it to anyone. I asked her to report to the police but she was scared". Surprisingly, her father was arrested for further questions and he didn't deny it. What a wicked world? How could a father do this to his only daughter?
May her soul RIP, Amen. Type "RIP Rose" or just "RIP" if you are too busy. Please don't ignore! Also SHARE this post for others to see what this world is turning to. ...if you like this post and will like to receive news from all around the world,make sure you visit this facebook page and LIKE IT http://facebook.com/worldgists lik us also on twitter www.twitter.com/worldgists...the first 100 people to like the facebvook page will be qualified to get my weekly free report on MONEY MAKING ONLINE fromwww.worldgists..com

Re: 21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Brother re u really sure of this? My my my goodness, all these asians I have said it times without number, they re sex starved!!! They really should soften dia archiac laws on prostitution and allow a free flow, so we shall see less or none of disgusting n irritating cases like this!!!
I really lack words to describe this, I am feeling nauseated ryt now!!! Gush!!!!
RIP young lady
Re: 21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
*screams*
Re: 21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... by Bunda95: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Raymondenyi: Brother re u really sure of this? My my my goodness, all these asians I have said it times without number, they re sex starved!!! They really should soften dia archiac laws on prostitution and allow a free flow, so we shall see less or none of disgusting n irritating cases like this!!!
I really lack words to describe this, I am feeling nauseated ryt now!!! Gush!!!!
RIP young lady
ya i m serious...like the facebook page above to get more updates
Re: 21 Yr Old Phillipine Girl Molested And Killed By Father.... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Naija men strong pass dat one*dem go kill u 1st den rape u

(1) (Reply)

Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) / Identity Of Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Revealed / Nine Nigerians Caught By Rebels In Libya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.