Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar (31663 Views)

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Man, I've read this, and I am really pissed. A 9-year-old girl, someone's daughter, sister, niece killed. This is unbelievable. How could a 20-year-old man state séx with a 9-year-old girl was consentual? What is Nigeria degenerating into? angry

Man rapes 9-year-old girl to death

BY EMMA UNA

CALABAR — A 20-year-old man, Chijioke Nwakor, from Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State is now in Police custody for allegedly ráping a nine-year-old girl to death.

The suspect who is currently detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), state Police headquarters, Diamond Hill, Calabar is alleged to have engaged Miss Alice Eneji in a marathon love making which resulted in the girl’s death.

Chijioke told the officer heading the homicide unit of the state CID, Mr. Joseph Inuyashe, that he was born in Aniocha Local Government Area, but grew up in Onistha, Anambra until recently when he relocated to Okuku-Yala Local Government in Cross River State where he is living with his parents.

He said since he came to Cross River State, he had abstained from women, regretting that his first attempt to make love to a girl of his desire has resulted in tragedy.

He said: “I used to see the girl everyday in Okuku-Yala, where I stay with my parents. I don’t know what pushed me last Monday to approach her.

“As I saw her playing with the three boys at Saint Patrick’s Primary School, Okuku football field, I called her and asked what she was doing there. I told her to go home and meet her mother.”

The advice took an amorous dimension as it started drizzling and Chijioke and Alice had to take shelter under one of the school buildings.

It was then he said: “I discussed with her and she accepted so I took her to one of the abandoned buildings that has been overtaken by weeds, where I told her to remove her underwears and she complied.”

Claiming there was mutual agreement between them, the boy dismissed allegation that he ráped her, saying: “I did not slap her or do anything to her.

“I told her to bend down because the place was too dirty. The uncompleted building is now used as a toilet, because most people living around there had no toilet.”

Chijioke said he then went for marathon love-making but Alice started crying but he thought she was pretending.

Few minutes later, Alice slumped and became unconscious and he decided to raise alarm calling for help.

Alice was rushed to hospital while Chijioke went round the community sourcing for money to foot the hospital bill.

“I was still looking for money when somebody called me that the girl was dead,” he said.

When contacted, acting Police Public Relations Officer of the Command, Mr. Hogan Bassey confirmed the incident, saying the culprit is in custody and that they were investigating the immediate and remote cause of such a criminal act. According to him, Chijioke will be charged to Court.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/man-rapes-9-year-old-girl-to-death/#sthash.y5dA3MdZ.dpuf
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by neily(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
What re they investigating again since the boy has confessed to the crime. Nigerian Police...

8 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
neily: What re they investigating again since the boy has confessed to the crime. Nigerian Police...

Exactly. I can see this all being dismissed. He called for help, when the little girl slumped. It's as clear as day, yet the NPF are "investigating".

What a useless country Nigeria has become.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by donem: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
neily: What re they investigating again since the boy has confessed to the crime. Nigerian Police...
NPF very Clueless set of never do wells.
@ Topic The boy should face immediate murder charge.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by nekaa(f): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
A 9 year old? The thought of it is just disgusting...

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by dintexventures2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by scientology(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
sani yerima come and explain sir

18 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ebamma3: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
.Rip girl,
according to sinator yerima the accused only wrong was not taking u as a bride, #na God go judge them

7 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why are some humans just wicked. Chai
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
vile
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by shikshark: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
I sure hope the 35 incredible foooools re reading this!

9 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by CsmuneEy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oh Lawd! cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ALTRUTH(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dis is why I keep saying dat d death penalty is vry good. D culprit shld get ready to hang.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Odunharry(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
very bad...police do ur work well
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wa oooo..
What a shame!!

May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
pathetic
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by adtiezy1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Siena]

[color=blue]Exactly. I can see this all being dismissed. He called for help, when the little girl slumped. It's as clear as day, yet the NPF are "investigating".

What a useless country Nigeria has become.
What are dey investigating..when the law already permit underage marriage..what do yhu expect..d guy considered d gurl an adult since itz has been stated in the constitution..abeg mak una free d guy joor..every gurl now is an adult..

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Linoversace: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dude is sick!
"I discussed with her and she
accepted".What does a 9yr old child
know?
A 9year old is the girl you desire from
the multitude in calabar! Fücking
paedo! angry

8 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by iykmora(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
and his role model is YERIMA!!!

8 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Adamskuty(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Siena: Man, I've read this, and I am really pissed. A 9-year-old girl, someone's daughter, sister, niece killed. This is unbelievable. How could a 20-year-old man state séx with a 9-year-old girl was consentual? What is Nigeria degenerating into? angry

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/man-rapes-9-year-old-girl-to-death/#sthash.y5dA3MdZ.dpuf
hahahhaha! Wonders shall never end
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by dealslip(f): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
This thread looks like its got Yerima's sponsorship and prove that engaging toddlers in sexual acts is common to all men in all parts of Nigeria. Note the mutual consent part. note Nigerian men are decent people.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
nekaa: A 9 year old? The thought of it is just disgusting...
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by luckynzo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Disgusting & babaric. He should be castrated . What is the world turning into. If He was sex starved, is there no brothel in Calabar?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by scholes23(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
One word for this act.
MADNESS
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Justicemy: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
it was a mutual agreement btween the two of dem, so i suggest de guy be discharge and aquittel
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Adamskuty(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=adtiezy1][/quote] marriage not Fvcking a girl to death,mumu!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ugotuf(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
May be those pedophilic law makers will be happy about this cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by kingthreat(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
I wonder why these people take their wicked crimes to other places, rather than their own home. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by kayultimate(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
wat a pity!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Wsdm: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
May be they are investigating if he is covered by the new senate resolution on underage marriage that most people are ranting about. This guy could also be among the people insulting Muslims all over the place. Moderator.
, you are editing my post.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Adex097: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yerima should be arrested for this!!!
*dazall*

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by seunwen2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
eyah,! first page tinza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.