Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices (25252 Views)

Shortcut Txting For 2go, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter,google &linkedin Chatting / Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Which Rocks Best? / Yookos! The Best Of Them All,facebook+twitter+more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Menh! Speechless! I cant wait to belong to this caliber. Am destined for greatness beyond Warrent Buffet.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by cumpaddre(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Wana see more photos, wana see sexkillz in his office squeezing the "ban" button or Ogugua closing threads with her Nokia 2690.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by fulli16(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
WOOOWWW!!!!

i comment my reserve 4 nau
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by NairaFeast(f): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cool . . .
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by 25Calibre(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
adaobi123: Google's office is the best !

That slide. tongue

So it's that sliding door that makes it the best or did Everest or B&Q give you a false belief those doors are special?

There are many things I could agree makes google office the best, those sliding doors ain't one of them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
I dont understand this thing maybe cos am not a programmer. I know Ogugua to reside in US, Jaybee in Australia etc, dont they make use of this Nairaland office in Otta?
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by LloydAchi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Google for me. The best with the most fun place. Work and un-wind. Your office should be your second home.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by NeuroBoss(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
You sure say Nairaland get office? The last time I checked, the moderators are still volunteers working freely from their phones or desktops. Seun due to rising popularity may just have a small office block where he do other businesses

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by nep2ra(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson: Menh! Speechless! I cant wait to belong to this caliber. Am destined for greatness beyond Warrent Buffet.

Beyond Warren Buffet Na by mouth?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
adaobi123: Google's office is the best !

That slide. tongue[/b]
25Calibre:

So it's that sliding door that makes it the best or did Everest or B&Q give you a false belief those doors are special?

There are many things I could agree makes google office the best, those sliding doors ain't one of them.
grin
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by valicious1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg show me sexkillz chair 4dat nairaland office make I go plant BH timebomb dia sharp sharp
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by supaeagles(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson: I dont understand this thing maybe cos am not a programmer. I know Ogugua to reside in US, Jaybee in Australia etc, dont they make use of this Nairaland office in Otta?
NL Moderators can be located anywhere in this world and do not need to be co located. Strategically too, that will make sense because it provides for 'round the clock' content moderation taking advantage of the various time zones. Moderators probably access NL just like you and I do but will have more privileges to carry out their duties : to hide posts, ban errant NLers, see user IP addresses etc etc.

The (fine) NL office (shown on previous page or see below) is for the folks that are involved in day to day running of NL website and NL organization/brand. They perform website management, website development, marketing, advertisements on NL, accounting, NL corporate management etc etc
NL office picture (courtesy of techloy.com.)

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Donmichaelz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
So wat do dey do in these offices? Read our chat?view our pix? Or maybe collect it for the CIA
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by tayolove12(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
What really pain me past, I don't no Seun u b Nigeria guy see ur office green and white
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by wonlasewonimi: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson: I dont understand this thing maybe cos am not a programmer. I know Ogugua to reside in US, Jaybee in Australia etc, dont they make use of this Nairaland office in Otta?

When did Jaybee move to Australia? He was a taxi driver in Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Acidosis:
Pls grin grin grin grin

where is your sauce ? grin

Mayonnaise my dear.. tongue

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Sike(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Youngzedd: Facebook office make sense die.
No. Google.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
harlos: Where is nairaland's office

E don tey na undecided
he dey for under the bridge for ajegunle in Lagos
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
25Calibre:

Sliding doors?
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: So wat do dey do in these offices? Read our chat?view our pix? Or maybe collect it for the CIA
that is where they monitor us
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by moscobabs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
where my own office?
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by IAMBREEZY: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cool
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
NeuroBoss: You sure say Nairaland get office? The last time I checked, the moderators are still volunteers working freely from their phones or desktops. Seun due to rising popularity may just have a small office block where he doeth other businesses

.....like photocopying and spiral binding.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Hahahaha. Pipple hav wicked..
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
I've been to the Google Headquarters in Mountainview. I swear, I've never seen a more awesome workplace. That's what motivated me to study Computer Science.

I remember seeing a t-Rex skeleton structure and a space shuttle model. I rode in the Google streetcar too- the one used to capture panoramic street images on Google Earth/Maps

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cori_corde: I've been to the Google Headquarters in Mountainview. I swear, I've never seen a more awesome workplace. That's what motivated me to study Computer Science.

I remember seeing a t-Rex skeleton structure and a space shuttle model. I rode in the Google streetcar too- the one used to capture panoramic street images on Google Earth/Maps

Am happy for you... And after all these

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

grin grin grin grin grin..oh my o my
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by allboyz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
my office is greater and more beautiful grin
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by everyday: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
There is no picture here showing the office of nairaland
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by olatade(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
harlos: Where is nairaland's office

E don tey na undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by ozoemeka(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm not wowed by any of these offices, they are for geeky nerds... I want a CORPORATE office not a child's room

Acidosis: 1, 2 Digital Garage

3 Mule Design

4 Studio AV Inc.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Christmasdon(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
..what of etisalat office so that i can see where they're drinking my megabyte like water.
Etisalat eyyhh draining my megabyte like wetin i know no.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.