Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? (3573 Views)

I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by plaetton: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Cast your vote and tell us why.
grin
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Amazingnaira: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Adeboye! because of his personality.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by manmustwac(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
[size=16pt]Bill Gates[/size] click like button

22 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by manmustwac(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
[size=16pt]Adeboye[/size]Click like button

3 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Omobarca: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Amazingnaira: Adeboye! because of his personality.
I don't think religion determines heaven or hell, what matters is how positively you impact on those within your reach. So I'd go with BILL

2 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Omobarca: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
manmustwac: [size=16pt]Bill Gates[/size] click like button
Ojoro! Why is bill's name posted in RED?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by manmustwac(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Omo_barca: Ojoro! Why is bill's name posted in RED?
Dose it matter? Are you superstitious?
So how has his personality helped poor people in nigeria and other parts of the world?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by mediachirps(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
if you want to be like God sacrifice your only son

2 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Creatrixity(m): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Adeboye..
Abi e easy to ride 200km without petrol?
Bill,on the other hand,should be confined to the innermost recesses of the infinite fabled albeit oft feared meta-physical depression and should also receive a raw hiding as a side dish for that ghastly Windows95!
#na joke o..Sarcasm intended

1 Like

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2013
mediachirps: if you want to be like God sacrifice your only son
Humans are wiser. We'll forgive, no need for human sacrifice or divine suicides...
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by switdil(f): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Both of em
Hell is not a place u wish even for ur enemy to go
Guyz dis is not funny, pls let's stop
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by tobechi20(m): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Very difficult but if my vote were to determine who makes heaven ,
atheist bill gate or pastor ade
i will vote......

Atheist

because

1) Jesus came for non belivers.....doctor come for sick

2) atheist have always being wanting to meet God. This should be an oppurtunity

3) there are probably more pastors iin heaven and no atheist.so why add to d number

4) the devil u know is better than angel u dont know..trust me,pastors are unpredictable, support one issue today and kick against it tomorrow

*hides* plz dont stone me

3 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Let me donate a million votes for adeboye cheesy
To put this into perspective, this is just 200k less than total accounts on NL. grin grin

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by plaetton: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2013
musKeeto: Let me donate a million votes for adeboye cheesy
To put this into perspective, this is just 200k less than total accounts on NL. grin grin

The million is not yours to donate.
U want to do awoof donation?
grin
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by truthislight: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2013

very certain, based on what Jesus and the bible says that Adeboye will not go near the gate of heaven.

Any one that thinks otherwise can take it up with me from the bible.

*Editted*
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by truthislight: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2013
tobechi20: Very difficult but if my vote were to determine who makes heaven ,
i will vote......

Atheist

because

3) there are probably more pastors iin heaven and no atheist.so why add to d number

4) the devil u know is better than angel u dont know..trust me,pastors are unpredictable, support one issue today and kick against it tomorrow

Yeah! It is good to do good.

It is also good to have a good intentions for others.

But if this "entering heaven" is by any bit regulated, it becomes very pertinent to consider statements like this below and unravel the puzzles:

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of "water" and of the "Spirit", he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. " (John 3:5).

That ^ made me to ask if the thief beside Jesus will go to heaven since he was not born of :
"water" and of the "Spirit", .

Thinks ^ to ponder upon.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by sweetwater(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2013
truthislight:

I am very sure 100% based on what Jesus and the bible says that Adeboye will not go near the gate of heaven.

Any one that thinks otherwise can take it up with me from the bible.

So tell me if you are going to near the gate ?
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by truthislight: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2013
sweetwater:

So tell me if you are going to near the gate ?

It is not my place to decides where to go.

"And he said to them, You shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, it is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared for by my Father. " (Matthew 20:23).

^
Even Jesus was humble to his limitation on this matter.

Why then should i be presumptiouse like Adeboye ?

But then, this is also what he said :

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. " (Matthew 5:3).

And this :

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
" (Matthew 5:5).

Go figure those ^ out.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2013
tobechi20: Very difficult but if my vote were to determine who makes heaven ,
i will vote......

Atheist

because

doing good doesnt qualify you for heaven, philanthropic activities do not qualify one for Life. Believing and confessing gives us salvation. Its simple you see, God made it that way, no one can boast of doing good to enter heaven. WE DO NOT GET INTO GODS KINGDOM BY DOING GOOD, WE GET THERE BY ACCEPTING JESUS SALVATION BY FAITH. Inspite of his good works, if bill gates is perfect and free from sin, both by nature and in life, he should contact me, lets talk. grin
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2013
I do know one thing, that THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE(whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not, whether we argue about it, whether we are for him or against him, whether we claim it is unfair, or claim it is bullshit or stupid, whether it agrees with our natural evidences or connotes with science or not, it stands sure) HAVING THIS SEAL: THAT GOD KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE HIS, AND LET EVERYONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF THE LORD DEPART FROM INIQUITY(2 timothy 2:19) And: We are companions of the messiah if we hold fast till the end the REALITY of what we had at the start(hebrews 3:14).
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo_barca: I don't think religion determines heaven or hell, what matters is how positively you impact on those within your reach. So I'd go with BILL
please where did you get this ideology? Who told you thats what matters? Where do you stand on? Whats your evidence? How do you know what matters on earth and in heaven? Have you been to heaven? Who has claimed he was from heaven and came down in human history? Did the one who made this bold claim truly show it in his life? Where did that man come from? Who did he claim to be? Why does he want us to believe him? I believe these are the kind of questions the foolish atheists should be asking, not comparing men with men and getting themselves in deeper confusion.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2013
For me , it will be none. I'd simply vote my self. #chikena
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Omobarca: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Chibuebem: please where did you get this ideology? Who told you thats what matters? Where do you stand on? Whats your evidence? How do you know what matters on earth and in heaven? Have you been to heaven? Who has claimed he was from heaven and came down in human history? Did the one who made this bold claim truly show it in his life? Where did that man come from? Who did he claim to be? Why does he want us to believe him? I believe these are the kind of questions the foolish atheists should be asking, not comparing men with men and getting themselves in deeper confusion.

I've a brain and I use it. I stand on †he unbrainwashed side of earth. I haven't been to heaven nor hell, have you? Lots of them are everywhere now, spreading false news. smiley

Now back to †he topic, when jesus was on earth did he exploit anybody in whichever way knowingly or unknowingly?

Why did oga adeboye create a university he knows fully well most of his church members won't be able to afford?

Why does he refuse to talk to †he president on †he plight of †he masses? Yet he receives him quite frequently at †he redemption camp?

On †he other side, take a look at bill. Look at how much he gives to †he needy in africa despite being nonafrican Do you really think God won't be happy with him?

As someone said earlier, †he tHief made heaven without being born again, baptisms whatsoever way. Does that not mean being religious isn't no visa to hell/heaven?

2 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by PastorKun(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Interesting thread, even more interesting the voting pattern. smiley
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo_barca:

I've a brain and I use it. I stand on †he unbrainwashed side of earth. I haven't been to heaven nor hell, have you? Lots of them are everywhere now, spreading false news. smiley

Now back to †he topic, when jesus was on earth did he exploit anybody in whichever way knowingly or unknowingly?

Why did oga adeboye create a university he knows fully well most of his church members won't be able to attend?

Why does he refuse to talk to †he president on †he plight of †he masses? Yet he receives him quite frequently at †he redemption camp?

On †he other side, take a look at bill. Look at how much he gives to †he needy in africa despite being nonafrican Do you really think God won't be happy with him?

As someone said earlier, †he tHief made heaven without being born again, baptisms whatsoever way. Does that not mean being religious isn't no visa to hell?
have you read about a man named cornelius in the bible? Now, this isn't just religion, its more than that. Cornelius was much better that Mr. Gates considering the fact that he believed in God and was trying to get to him. God acknowledged his good works but sent peter to him still, so that he would hear the message and get saved. His good works were good, but they couldn't by themselves get him salvation. Being good, having good morals won't get anyone anywhere. God doesn't accept sin in any way. He presents his free gift of salvation through Jesus.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Chibuebem: have you read about a man named cornelius in the bible? Now, this isn't just religion, its more than that. Cornelius was much better that Mr. Gates considering the fact that he believed in God and was trying to get to him. God acknowledged his good works but sent peter to him still, so that he would hear the message and get saved. His good works were good, but they couldn't by themselves get him salvation. [size=18pt]Being good, having good morals won't get anyone anywhere.[/size] God doesn't accept sin in any way. He presents his free gift of salvation through Jesus.

How christianity has degenerated the brains of people into psychopaths.....

2 Likes

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

How christianity has degenerated the brains of people into psychopaths.....
how atheism and pride has made people foolish and unable to understand truth.
'...professing themselves to be wise, they became fools' (romans 1:22)
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by kunlesehan(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2013
With all due respect 4 both parties. I believe Adeboye will vote 4 Bill 2 pass tru d gates of heaven. while he Adeboye goes to hell to win more souls over just as he did on earth. His name is Enoch, he knows he will be called as soon as he is missed.
History always has a funny way of repeating itself...lol

1 Like

Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by PastorKun(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
kunlesehan: With all due respect 4 both parties. I believe Adeboye will vote 4 Bill 2 pass tru d gates of heaven. while he Adeboye goes to hell to win more souls over just as he did on earth. His name is Enoch, he knows he will be called as soon as he is missed.

Do they pay tithes in hell? If not I don't think Adeboye would be interested in going their to 'win' any souls.
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
kunlesehan: With all due respect 4 both parties. I believe Adeboye will vote 4 Bill 2 pass tru d gates of heaven. while he Adeboye goes to hell to win more souls over just as he did on earth. His name is Enoch, he knows he will be called as soon as he is missed.

Maybe he will walk in and change the weather, fill up that empty tank of his and drive back to heaven with Mama at the back singing 'Halleluia, angels are singing, halleluia angels are dancing, halleluia is our heavenly language'
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by turnstoner(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chibuebem: doing good doesnt qualify you for heaven, philanthropic activities do not qualify one for Life. Believing and confessing gives us salvation. Its simple you see, God made it that way, no one can boast of doing good to enter heaven. WE DO NOT GET INTO GODS KINGDOM BY DOING GOOD, WE GET THERE BY ACCEPTING JESUS SALVATION BY FAITH. Inspite of his good works, if bill gates is perfect and free from sin, both by nature and in life, he should contact me, lets talk. grin

Most reasonable people I know are not interested in your god's kingdom (where doing good doesn't pay)!

Keep it for your gullible folk, by all means!
Re: One Slot Left For Heaven: Bill Gates Or ADEBOYE? by tobechi20(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chibuebem: doing good doesnt qualify you for heaven, philanthropic activities do not qualify one for Life. Believing and confessing gives us salvation. Its simple you see, God made it that way, no one can boast of doing good to enter heaven. WE DO NOT GET INTO GODS KINGDOM BY DOING GOOD, WE GET THERE BY ACCEPTING JESUS SALVATION BY FAITH. Inspite of his good works, if bill gates is perfect and free from sin, both by nature and in life, he should contact me, lets talk. grin

faith alone will take us nowhere......faith witout goodworks is vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quran's Correct Prophecy Of Victory Of Romans Over The Persians / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Why I Am Agnostic -- Robert Green Ingersoll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.