Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation (24266 Views)

Santa Visits Paul Okoye's House This Morning, Takes Adorable Pics With Kids / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by 9jafreak: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
A hero and half!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Ayatullah(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2013

Please let someone tell Kanu to let his head be that of a man, he is a serious embarrassment with his disgusting hair style.............he should grow up and be reasonable............I appeal to all ndigbos who can reach him to please tell him.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Btruth: 1:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Ride on Kanu. The man with a golden heart. God bless you Papilo. LLNP.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by respectkings: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2013
God's hand is there. African hero! O'mpa, papa iloo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by isaiahethan: 4:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Papilo I dey greet o,na your man.your legend
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by henryadex(m): 5:13am On Aug 07, 2013
i just love this man so much that it hurts me badly that am not his wife.... good guy with a heart of gold[quote][/quote][sup][/sup]

You are just too covetously idolatrous, go look for your own man and be content with yours
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by henryadex(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2013
i just love this man so much that it hurts me badly that am not his wife.... good guy with a heart of gold[sup][/sup]

You are just too covetously idolatrous, go look for your own man and be content with yours
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by adeniyiphemmy(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Bro Kanu carry-go, dont step down.... many years returns...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Subuhanalahi: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2013
God bless you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Melancholy(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2013
3ace: But I was detamand to never give up on these little kids.
That is igbo accent for u
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by lipstick1(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
EZIGBO NWA AFOR IGBO
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by DSWAHLEY: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
papilo is one of my most respected philanthropists and players. His altruism is worthy of emulation, top notch bro.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by maskid(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
nuelkaosi: He is not the most decorated nigerian player sir... Mikel is.

how many titles has he won how many individual awards has he won how many clubs has he won titles with.
??..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by chucky234(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
nuelkaosi: He is not the most decorated nigerian player sir... Mikel is.
Mikel ko,Mikel ni....
that Obi pikin wey no get single individual award
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by Stanley08(m): 2:16am On Aug 08, 2013
MAY YOU LIVE LONG!

LEGEND!!!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by coretechng1(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2013
This is the teaching of the bible.God bless Kanu.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation by topaztee: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
I knew he's going to be glorified even after retiring from football,he has that attributes of humility,kindness,soft-minded,tolerance,respect,modesty,courtesy,etc.He is a man that does not blow is trumpet as others does even right from his playing days.There is no how he will not be glorified.I just like is incomparable attitudes generally.HBD our football legend,outstanding striker of our time,kanu Nwankwo LLNP.Kudos kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Omolara And Muyiwa Ademola Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.