Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

You Can Port From Your University To Unilorin- Better By Far! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Port From Your University To Unilorin- Better By Far! (642 Views)

Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / (photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Port From Your University To Unilorin- Better By Far! by SHOPPERS(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2013
Owing to the recent ASUU strike which has rendered a lot of students devastated concerning their network, hmmm, sorry school of choice, the NCC, sorry, NUC has now declared that Students who are not satisfied with their current tarriff plan- o, I mean School Calendar can now PORT to the only Better By Far University in Nigeria, a school that has distinguished itself in various areas especially by following a strict Academic calendar which is unaffected nor is it affectable by ASUU strike or Defence. For students who would like to PORT are encouraged to do so in order to hasten their schooling and avoid unnecessary break in transmission during calls, sorry jare- during Sessions.

This can be done simply by sending the word- PORT to 14213 (NUC) and your profile data will be transfered to your new school while you can retain your former Matric No. Plus- the Message costs nothing.

Enjoy!

Na Joke o.
Re: You Can Port From Your University To Unilorin- Better By Far! by flaive(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Is dis a joke or wat

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your WAEC Result / Abia Poly Postutme Update / Prof. Iyayi Buried In Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.