Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pastor Anslem Madubuko Getting Married To This Sexy Chick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Anslem Madubuko Getting Married To This Sexy Chick (1746 Views)

No Beef-Pastor Anslem Madubuko and Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Meet Chef Rukky Sanda - Cooking Never Looked This Sexy! / Photos From Pastor Anselm Madubuko And Emmy Kosgei’s Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anslem Madubuko Getting Married To This Sexy Chick by Maxcollins042(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2013
About one year after losing his wife Connie to the cold hands of death, Pastor Anslem
Madubuko of Revival
Assembly Church, Lagos, is set
to marry a 33yrs old lady from
Kenya who is a gospel singer
and daughter of a Bishop. Her name is Emmy Kosgei. In fact, We learnt their
traditional marriage holds on
August 29 in Kenya while their
white wedding comes up on
Saturday August 31 in Lagos,
Nigeria. Speaking about his new lover
and wife-to-be, Pastor Anslem
Madubuko said: “The truth is that God
brought her to me and it
was just glare in my
spirit. When my wife
passed on, I was
completely clueless and I began to pray. God
showed her to me. She
refused my advances
initially but after some
time through prophesies
and so on, she said yes.” Pastor Anslem Madubuko
actually met Emmy Kosgei in
Kenya in 2010, before the death
of his wife, during one of his
visit to the country to minister.
www.naijaurban.com/pastor-anslem-madubuko-getting-married/

(1) (Reply)

(PICZ) Rihanna Caught Kissing Rapper A$AP Rocky / I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh / “my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.