Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh (1743 Views)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh by samguy007: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/09/i-love-fufu-with-okro-souptonto-dikeh.html
Tonto Dikeh is one actress that is full of controversies. Another thing that is very common to her apart from controversial issues is her American ascent.

When she acts, especially as a spoilt brat in movies, the Ikwerre lady talks like the Americans, which also has brought about debates from her fans some of who think she over acts; while some see her as ‘fake’ because of her foreign ascent, others commend her for . . . . .
Read More>> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/09/i-love-fufu-with-okro-souptonto-dikeh.html

Re: I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh by dplomaticVal: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2013
my worst delicacy angry

1 Like

Re: I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh by Lolitua(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2013
Interestin!!!!:buh dike diz ur pixs de very bad
Re: I Love Fufu With Okro Soup?tonto Dikeh by DOPPELGANGER1: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
dplomaticVal: my worst delicacy angry

(1) (Reply)

“my Dream Is To Establish A Church”- Beverly Osu / Is This For Lil Wayne!!! Reports Claim Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant For Lil’ Wayne / O.m.g Pawpaw Caught Fingerling Tonto Dikeh [+18 Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.