Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Online Application, Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Application, Fake? (689 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help / Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Application, Fake? by Elon: 6:02pm On May 31, 2008
On a serious note , does on line job application really work? I'm yet to be convinced. All the tests and interviews I have been privileged to attend came from hard copy application. So which one is more realistic?
Re: Online Application, Fake? by manenof: 6:32pm On May 31, 2008
my brother i tend to believe you but u will also understand that most of this cooperate organization are either based in lagos, abuja or ph so to cover the pool of prospective applicant an online application is created
Re: Online Application, Fake? by sollex(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2008
The applications online are real and they are precisely for those who have the basic qualifications.
many people have gotten employed through this medium,some people have testified of this.
keep trying bros, your own time might just be at the corner.
Re: Online Application, Fake? by charles28: 11:47pm On May 31, 2008
gye online is d best and its working and it has work 4 me in d case of MTN job i did applied for .
just keep applying never stop until u get what u want 4rm online application,
pls how can get GMAT/Aptitute test book to get in book shop .
I am portharcurt i need one right now if there is anyway u can reach me.
charles28luv@yahoo.com
Re: Online Application, Fake? by luciano80(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2008
i know in major book shops in lagos you can find the GMAT aptitude test book, don't really know bout PH. but if you want i can gladly forward you a softcopy of Gmat 2007 (entire version from Petersons). if you're interested, get in touch.

as regards the main topic, yes, online application is no scam.it works!!! for good coporation that has an eye for talented candidates, their database built over time comes in handy. what i'm trying to say is that you may apply for a job now but they may have finished the recruiting process,taking the number of people needed. but when there's a need for more, they now make use of their data without even publishing any vacancies, and you just may be fortunate thereto be invited, so please keep applying. Besides, it saves you the stress of going round Lagos Metropolis and u save cash from the numerous printing and photocopying, grin

(1) (Reply)

Re: Elf Job For Hnd Graduates / We Need An Experienced Graphics/web Designer. Its Very Urgent. / Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.