Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? (4754 Views)

How Do I Locate Ministry Of Transport In Anambra State? / Is Expressway Courier Services Salami Str Garki Abuja Real / How Do I Locate Takwa Bay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by degurl(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Does anyone of you know how I can locate GIMBIA street in Garki? I have
to deliver a cake tomorrow and the lady said she just moved so she has no idea of any bus stop or junction close to her house.

Please help.
( Modify) (Quote ) ( Report )
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by dasparrow: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2013
degurl: Does anyone of you know how I can locate GIMBIA street in Garki? I have
to deliver a cake tomorrow and the lady said she just moved so she has no idea of any bus stop or junction close to her house.

Please help.
( Modify) (Quote ) ( Report )

Gimbia street is in Area 11 of Garki.
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by AjaraEwuro: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Area 11, next to Efab mall. With SKYE bank at the junction.

Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by degurl(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
dasparrow:

Gimbia street is in Area 11 of Garki.

Thanks dasparrow. I will be coming from Karu. So should I drop at Area 11 junction and take a cab to the street?
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by MrAboki: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
degurl:

Thanks dasparrow. I will be coming from Karu. So should I drop at Area 11 junction and take a cab to the street?

No!

First Take a drop to my house in Maitama, my driver will take you to Gimbia Street later..
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by degurl(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
AjaraEwuro: Area 11, next to Efab mall. With SKYE bank at the junction.

Thanks Ajara. I really appreciate. Will find my way from Area 11.
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by dasparrow: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
degurl:

You probably can do that. I am not familiar with Karu.
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by dasparrow: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

No!

First Take a drop to my house in Maitama, my driver will take you to Gimbia Street later..

Must you be rude? Or do you think that everyone on this forum is a kid?
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by AjaraEwuro: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
From Karu, you can take a cab directly to Gimbiya Street, its a very popular street, most if not all cab drivers know it because of the red light district nature at night.
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by degurl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
You guys helped alot. Am back from the place. Went there this afternoon.
Re: How Do I Locate Gimbia Street In Garki, Abuja? by MrAboki: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
dasparrow:

Must you be rude? Or do you think that everyone on this forum is a kid?

Are you mensurating or what?!

What was rude about my post?! So someone cant make a lighthearted joke again without assh0les making a fuss out of nothing.

Bros drex go far jor!

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Enrollment Centers Nationwidethere Are Registration Centers In All The 36 N / BREAKING NEWS President Muhammadu Buhari Dies In London / Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.