Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5974362 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2017
cutievik:
Henry shut the Bleep up, ur own too much joor, whu d Bleep are u to play God?? Always condemning, arguing, derailing thread and coating It all in self righteousness, I have been with you since the days of beegeagle's blog up till now, ur shit keeps getting worst by d day, I wish I could see you..... damn u asshole truth dey fear you?? Keep ranting unrealistic nonsense and soon I would make it a job to bring junkies down here with their aim to derailed to the thread. Mtcwwwww

haba bros. this one don enter personal matter na undecided

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2017
To those just getting on and then replying to matter that was already dying down, how about you don't flame things all over again and just keep quiet if you have no pics to show, like i do. This derailing is getting childish.
So if you weren't here when this new argument started, move on and let things die down.
Whether one country is more powerful than another is irrelevant, South Africa won't invade Nigeria, and Nigeria won't invade South Africa, so what's the point of these childish stuff
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=tdayof post=55017207][/quote]

How can you claim to be the continental military giant when you share the same continent as Egypt... Or Algeria... Or Morocco... Or Angola... Or Uganda... Or South Africa... Or Kenya

The fact of the matter is that there is no "giant of Africa". Just regional powers.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 4:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Ratel-90 of Ghana

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2017
AMISOM Somalia

Ugandan soldiers pumping cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2017
MINUSMA Mali

Senegalese Police

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

isnt egypt africa too??..who cares who has what..?..

we should be combining forces like nato,not measuring dicks....

this "Giant of Africa" title is rubbish...nigerians dont want it sef...

African countries strug to unfie them selfs and you want africa to unite?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

africahanses..they never make sense....i dont understand why the hell mandela allowed them to stay in south africa...

they want the socalled giant of africa title...its the way whites are...they want to be bruce lee,bob marley,the last samurai,everything...its their way of thinking...they have a hole in their souls that can never be satisfied...

WTF
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

WTF

yea... grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2017
@Bantudra. That was a very racist thing to say bro, uncalled for.
Why do some people insist on generalizing? How many white people do you know? Enough guys

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bantudra: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Sizzorkay:
@Bantudra. That was a very racist thing to say bro, uncalled for.
Why do some people insist on generalizing? How many white people do you know? Enough guys

i grew up with dem dem...i know them in and out and studied their psychology and minds throughout centuries..

their children today are the same as their ancestors yesterday..

if they realy changed,they would have abandoned the issue with henry and call it a day..but they wont and never will..

they always want to win,no matter how big or small the matter is...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Countries currently in class of 2017 at the international peace support training Center in Nairobi

-Centers of excellence like the IPSTC are a must for commanders and leaders of peacekeeping missions to attend before deploying

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2017
1,2 - facilitation of KDF training grounds
3 - remotely operated robot
4 -KDf training grounds for 20th parachute battalion (Green berets)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

i grew up with dem dem...i know them in and out and studied their psychology and minds throughout centuries..

if they realy changed,they would have abandoned the issue with henry and call it a day..but they wont and never will..

This is funny because you useing the same sudeo science white racist use when refering to blacks.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2017
"I'm late because I was stuck behind a plane on the motor-way." grin grin grin

The 2nd ARHLAC prototype, the ADM.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
The time the president took a a 10 hour trip onboard Kenya Navy Ship from Mombasa City island to the oldest and most preserved town in East Africa -Lamu Island

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Pilatus PC-6 /B2-H4 , Algerian AF

only 2 in service for Skydiving teams

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Fidha254:
the oldest and most preserved town in East Africa -Lamu Island

Aren't Zanzibar's Stone Town and Mombasa older? Also, are we excluding Ethiopia and Somalia from East Africa? I know Lamu Old Town is the best preserved.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

Buhahah..

No one is arguing with Henry, he just likes sticking his behind through the window then we whip it while we pass along.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:

You're a nincompoop.

As a Nigerian, I have shared 3 X more military photos in this thread from South-Africa, than all the South-Africans combined. This means for every 1 photo shared by any individual from South-African since I started this thread, I have shared 3.

Remember this any other time you feel like making an idiotic comment.

The quality and depths of the Nigerian military gives me so much joy, we are more than adequately equipped for the threats we face. We have been carrying out strike missions since the 1960's, also remember this when another idiotic moment crosses your mind.

The South-African military is a poorly funded, poorly equipped, poorly trained, poorly motivated military that cannot fulfil it's defence obligations. An air force that constantly has to beg SAA for pilots, unable to train any decent compliment of fighter pilots and cannot afford the munitions it claims to make.

No Sir, Nigerians who actually know the SANDF are not envious. I like to see good photos , however with the amount of open source information I've seen and shared on the SANDF, doesn't leave anything to be desired of the Defence Force

You see I'm an enemy of bs. I can ignore ignorance,wishful thinking,fanboyism,errors and exaggeration;accept contrary info and learn new things,which is surprisingly difficult for most. I can't tolerate BS. THEREIN LIES THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH YOU EXEMPLIFIED BY THE BOLDED.

Here are Naij salaries:

Salary Structure of the Nigerian
Army
Private Soldier earns about N48-49,000
Lance Corporal earns about N54-55,
Corporal earns N58,000
Sergeant earns N63,000
Staff Sergeant earns N68,000
Warrant Officer earns N80,000
Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000

Nigerian Army Salary Structure for
Commissioned Officers
Second Lieutenant- N120,000
Lieutenant- N180,000
Captain- N220,000
Major- N300,000
Lt. Colonel- N350,000
Colonel- N550,000
Brigadier General- N750,000
Major General- N950,000
Lt. General- N1 million
General- N1.5 million
Those are the salary of Nigerian soldiers.
What is your take on the Nigerian Army
Salary?..
https://www.nairaland.com/2971576/nigerian-army-salary-structure-how

470 NAIRA is one $. Your entire budget for a 100k airmen,sailors and soldiers was around a billion dollars so those figures can be understood as we all sympathise.
In RSA I couldn't get firm figures just this:
The average SANDF monthly salary ranges from approximately R 7 554 per month for Operator to R 16 649 per month for Commander

According to the latest budget figures, defence and state security spending is expected to amount to R54bn in 2017-18, up from 2016’s R52bn. Spending is set to increase to just over R56bn in 2018-19 and about R60bn in 2019-20
1 $ 12.50 rand so this year is about 4.5 bn$.
This figure serves a 100k+ active and reserves plus training,salaries,welfare and acquisitions.

In Kenya a billion dollar budget serves training,salaries,welfare and acquisitions for 30 k in the triservices.
Our soldiers are paid 4.5 times yours. We outspend you 3.5 times while RSA outspends you 4.5 times. Never say that bolded ever again!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Last week I induced heartburn in some quarters by mentioning Iran wanting to buy SA missiles.
Looks like Pakistan might soon follow suit. No surprise really, we supplied them glide bombs in the past, and greatly helped them with their cruise missiles.

http://quwa.org/2017/03/27/pakistan-south-africa-sign-memorandum-understanding-defence-cooperation/

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
frumentius:
"I'm late because I was stuck behind a plane on the motor-way." grin grin grin

The 2nd ARHLAC prototype, the ADM.

Is that on the N1?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2017
frumentius:

Aren't Zanzibar's Stone Town and Mombasa older? Also, are we excluding Ethiopia and Somalia from East Africa? I know Lamu Old Town is the best preserved.
As you know most Africans don't write there own histories and so it goes.....

Anyway, the use the two words in the same sentence so I guess Lamu is not the oldest but the oldest which has been preserved (Like saying the oldest most beautifull, doesnt mean you are the oldest of them all)...

UNESCO profile Lamu Old Town is the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlement in East Africa, retaining its traditional functions.
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1055

From google it shows that both Mombasa and Zanzibar first appeared in history in 1100AD while Lamu is believed to have been established as a trading hub in 1370 ....... but even before that, people must have been living in these places, I mean Ethiopia is mentioned in the Bible ...
But of the old cities along the coast, Mombasa saw the most action, I mean the word Mombasa itself translates to "The Island of war!" its name alone is enough of a story.

And a pedant (A piece of jewelry that is hung on a necklace) discovered middle east traced back to Zanzibar region was carbon dated to 2400BC And thats when I disappear shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
AFSF

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:
the tactical vest looks different
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2017
cutievik:
Henry shut the Bleep up, ur own too much joor, whu d Bleep are u to play God?? Always condemning, arguing, derailing thread and coating It all in self righteousness, I have been with you since the days of beegeagle's blog up till now, ur shit keeps getting worst by d day, I wish I could see you..... damn u asshole truth dey fear you?? Keep ranting unrealistic nonsense and soon I would make it a job to bring junkies down here with their aim to derailed to the thread. Mtcwwwww
he plays God cos it's his theard if u don't like just gently leave. no need for the insult n threat

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2017
giles14:
the tactical vest looks different

That's the first thing I noticed.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2017
MINUSCA

Nigerian supplied Armoured vehicles used by the Rwandan Police in the C. A. R

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Henry240:
If anyone went to a military school in Nigeria, you'll know those flags.
From the flags on display
I see Tiger, Flying Horse, etc.
The other names were dragon, octopus and scorpion
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2017
BlackBaron:

If anyone went to a military school in Nigeria, you'll know those flags.
From the flags on display
I see Tiger, Flying Horse, etc.
The other names were dragon, octopus and scorpion
they are symbols of army divisions
1 div - flying horse
2 div - tiger
scorpion - guards brigade etc

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Kenya Police Helicopter

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
bantudra:

nato is nothing...na so hitler was boosting the ol time....

western europeans have this strange instinct to conquer russia..over and over again...

you are african,you dont suppose to admire them....

i knew you africahanses will never give up una european identities..

thats why i dont trust una a tall...

you are a risk that can not be ignored...attacking henry the ol time proves me right...
What??

1st me and Andrew were talking about a scenario were France attacks SA and how the SANDF will counter this attack.........SO HOW are me and Andrew admiring the French when we are pointing out how the SANDF will stop such an attack in its tracks??

Secondly its your own countrymen attacking Henry not me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.