Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5962910 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Danooz87(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2017
KDF soldiers providing medical support to latest IED victims in El Wak

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 17, 2017
NA.... from this angle this looks like d ara mrap

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 12:32pm On May 17, 2017
I Love their SCAR Rifles!!! Is it their official military Rifle?

Danooz87:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 17, 2017
NAF TRAINERS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
Kenya's 2nd oceanographic survey and research OPV ready... Its will also have a helipad... Wonder what type of helo they will be getting..

I see Danooz87 beat me to it

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
Danooz87:
This guys are increasingly using different camo's , I can feel it, one of these days we are going to get a big surprise interns of resources upgrade, I have a feeling these guys are going to get there own helos or somethin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
Fidha254:
Kenya's 2nd oceanographic survey and research OPV ready... Its will also have a helipad... Wonder what type of helo they will be getting

Actually that's strictly a fisheries research not naval OPV.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Fidha254:
This guys are increasingly using different camo's , I can feel it, one of these days we are going to get a big surprise interns of resources upgrade, I have a feeling these guys are going to get there own helos or somethin
In the next 2 financial years the defence budget will be doubled to 2 bn$. Finally airlift,fighters and new navy OPVs will come in. Btw,they need a new camo scheme! That green doesn't work in the NE and Som. Use the same pattern but sandy brown yellow.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2017
kikuyu1:

, I was reading about a project on the website of KMA, they want to map out Kenya's seabed for blue water economy, It will double as fisheries patrols.. A crew from Kenya navy will be running the ship but KMA researchers and scientist will determine what happens in day to day activities ( somewhat like in the beggining of 'the last ship) ..
So in the nature of their mission to protect Kenya's blue economy, they will need to be capable of apprehending anyone they encounter violating their mandate thus OPV

The other research ship we have (donated) is called MV mtafiti a swahili word for research .
This one is called Doria (MV Doria) means 'patrol' in swahili... So we can guess what its meant for..

KMA new HQ which will have labs, isunder construction will also have a helipad, https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001230621/kenya-maritime-authority-lays-ground-for-sh1-8b-complex?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2066919544 they are more likely to become our official coast guard and have their own law enforcement unit.. (Just like how anticorruption commision have their own independed police..) Their budget was just doubled

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SealTeam6: 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
M14A1:

Seriously I can't even decide if it would be a fair fight, if Nigeria faced cameroun with the Civil defense Corps or the the Federal road safety.
All I know is they'd still get raped either way grin

Savage !
Fatality !
Finishing !
M14A1:

Seriously I can't even decide if it would be a fair fight, if Nigeria faced cameroun with the Civil defense Corps or the the Federal road safety.
All I know is they'd still get raped either way grin

Savage !
Fatality !
Finishing !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Danooz87(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
kikuyu1:

Yep a strictly fisheries vessel but will be manned and maintained by the Navy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2017
AW-139 SAR "SAREX-2017" Search And Rescue exercise

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ukemeramat(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerian navy and army joint oops in the niger delta creeks
Pics 1 & 2 are the real reasons why the creek fight in niger delta won't end. We have to look for alternatives than this method of touching recovered products. those sites should be converted to modular refineries and placed under the supervision of the ministry of environment. But what u see now is the result of lack of trust within the govt and niger-deltans are suffering thereby increasing ttheir frustration and giving them more reason to return to the creek because their farm lands can't grow crops anymore. Their rivers are no exception. Do u know that BAYELSA STATE depends solely on near by states for durable and drinkable water?!!!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chkil00: 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
Prince Moulay Hassan of morocco , general at 14 years grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCmhj5b-pzI

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerian Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 17, 2017
chkil00:

https?v=CCmhj5b-pzI

Lol, what's happening in Morocco?

Is he the next in-line to the throne?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 7:05pm On May 17, 2017
Danooz87:

Is that a new camo scheme?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 17, 2017
Henry240:

See life ! dem nor even give am Captain sef

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Henry240:

yes he will be the next king , see how high rank genrals kiss his hand
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
chkil00:

What a ****ing Joke.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
ha! the guy no even want make them kiss him hand. thats disrespectful of him.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
Guys, I'll be taking a little break from Nairaland.com for a while.

See you guys when I'm back posting photos and videos. You'll have a nice one, cheers!

Nigerian Air Force EC-135 and pilots.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hennynitan17(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2017
At the Town Hall meeting of the FG yesterday to commemorate Democracy day, I don't know if anybody heard the minister of defense saying NA has received 105 MRAPs from Jordan and will soon be inducted.
Perhaps my ear was deceiving me so I need confirmation from someone else that watched it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 12:20am On May 18, 2017
chkil00:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 1:07am On May 18, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 5:01am On May 18, 2017
Hennynitan17:
At the Town Hall meeting of the FG yesterday to commemorate Democracy day, I don't know if anybody heard the minister of defense saying NA has received 105 MRAPs from Jordan and will soon be inducted.
Perhaps my ear was deceiving me so I need confirmation from someone else that watched it.
I wish you could provide a link.I don't quite know what to make of that.Let me blow your mind a little bit.If you go back to the pending 2017 budget there is a part I didn't mention.
The F.G. enlarged the defense attache budget for Saudi Arabia.This is surprising because despitethe long standing religious ties between both Countries both Countries have held each other at arm's length concerning defense matters.
Jordan is not a wealthy Country, but, it does have a modest M.I.C. Saudi Arabian officials on the other hand have visited Nigeria, despite knowing Nigeria does buy substantial small arms from Israel.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EMW01: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
KDF HUEY 2 helicopter

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On May 18, 2017
HMMWVs 4*4 Algerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Litmus: 11:21am On May 18, 2017
Henry240:

See you guys when I'm back posting photos and videos. You'll have a nice one, cheers!

You'll be missed until your return. Thanks for all the work and, uh, happy hunting...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
Advanced Water Survival Course participants graduate after 14-weeks vigorous training at Moi Air Base.Base Commander awarded certificates.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hennynitan17(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
LTGEN:

I wish you could provide a link.I don't quite know what to make of that.Let me blow your mind a little bit.If you go back to the pending 2017 budget there is a part I didn't mention.
The F.G. enlarged the defense attache budget for Saudi Arabia.This is surprising because despitethe long standing religious ties between both Countries both Countries have held each other at arm's length concerning defense matters.
Jordan is not a wealthy Country, but, it does have a modest M.I.C. Saudi Arabian officials on the other hand have visited Nigeria, despite knowing Nigeria does buy substantial small arms from Israel.
I watched it Live on NTA.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:07pm On May 18, 2017
Henry240:

Oga Henry!

Have a nice break bro, your efforts are most appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)