Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,120 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6007448 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2022
This is Tier-1

The guys DSS Special Operators call for when they need help.

Ghosts!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2022
DSS

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MAN1960: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

Seriously, it keeps on irritating me whenever I keep seeing us buy foreign MRAPs and APCs
Especially when they buy in small quantities

Quantities that proforce and Dicon can easily deliver

According to sources this APC is more than 200

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2022
IADE Tunisia

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2022
fachfouch:
IADE Tunisia

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:39am On Nov 01, 2022
IADE Tunisia Enfidha airport

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2022
fachfouch:
IADE Tunisia Enfidha airport

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2022
IADE

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fachfouch: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Odunayaw:
If you can't spell quote correctly I don't expect you to grasp anything

You can as well deny your moniker on the pictures. It's not something you can't do grin
aggg please, spare me the grammar nazi shit....must I go back and post all the spelling errors and grammatical errors you have made?

Also I didn't deny anything, I said quote where I said Nigeria has no PGMs....

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin

grin
context....i was talking about Vehicle mounted anti tank missiles.....our argument now was about laser guided bombs....(or PGMs)

You shifting the goal posts as usual...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Chinese made CS/VP14 and american made Mack Bastion mine resistant ambush protected vehicles of the Kenyan military in Somalia.

*We also see american made MD-500 helicopters of the Kenyan Air Force

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
BUT, i can reason with your mama yansh.
omoale

kabe1:

He's an IPOB lunatic.

You can't be reasonable with a mad man, it's impossible.

You see them on the streets pointing at nothing and talking to themselves, compare it to the behavior of these IPOB lunatics who found there way to this thread, you can clearly see there's no difference. grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

First you claim that the military is afraid of terrorists and that they are targeting civilians instead, later you claimed again that the military and the terrorists are working together to destroy the South East. Can you imagine how STUP1D you sound.

You also claim that President Buhari is the commander and leader of the terrorists. But it is still this same you that uploaded something on the president's convoy being ambushed by terrorists and that the military did not respond to that but rather they go after civilians in the South East. Can you imagine how F00LISH you sound.

Meanwhile are you aware that the old man (Nnamdi Kanu) whose course and agenda you want to die for created Ebube Agu, a terrorist organization known for enforcing "Sit at home order" on innocent Easterners, killing security operatives especially soldiers from the military on order of their evil founder and just recently they were reported to have kidnapped a Governorship candidate for Ebonyi state on the orders of the present Governor of Ebonyi. The Ebube Agu group claimed that it was an arrest they carried out and that the reason why he was in their custody was because he was suspected of dealing in hard drugs. Since when did Ebube Agu start arresting people for hard drugs? Who permitted them to do so?

That same old man gave Ebube Agu weapons without permission from the Federal govt and was responsible for the Orlu Crisis in South East Nigeria but he fled the country to UK, from UK to Kenya and left you NUMBSKULLS to face the consequence in the South East.

Nigga use your head and think. Concentrate on the future and stop trying to actualize an evil dream of the past.
[quote author=Exnavyboy62 post=118011098]

Shut up slowpoke !
See all the trash you wrote
Your ignorance is quite unbelievable.
What has Nnandi Kanu got to do with Ebubeagu.
A fool that don't even know the difference between Ebubeagu and ESN, but you will clame to know what is happening in the east more than the easterners themselves.
What a pathetic human being you are.

I pray as several innocent families in the South east are mourning for their loved ones killed unjustly by the military so shall agony and mourning fill your family. You will lose all your family and loved ones to the recklessness of the Nigerian military.
...and so shall it be

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Omofaye99:

Glad your wailing only ends online.
Glad your Nigerian military power only ends on sambisa Forrest
grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2022
jl115:
context....i was talking about Vehicle mounted anti tank missiles.....our argument now was about laser guided bombs....(or PGMs)

You shifting the goal posts as usual...

Even the context you're so desperately hanging on to, you don't still understand.

I brought up your old amnesia episode because then you "suddenly" forgot we had Anti Tank Missiles we fire from the sky!

kabe1:
Nigerian Air Force JF-17 carrying a 500pounds Laser guided bomb.

Odunayaw:
Bookmarked Incase jl115 develops amnesia during the regular Nairaland skirmishes

This time around it is a bookmark incase you forget this one too

grin I honestly hope you were poor only at English and not all you did in school
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2022
kabe1:
DSS
This one Na show off.
Waiting on intel from US soldiers on where to arrest Terrorists that has ran Abuja over.
It's that dss undecided undecided undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2022
kabe1:
DSS
Ice...

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Odunayaw post=118038074]Ice...[/quote
All na wash grin grin grin
They can't even rescue kadunna train attack victims undecided undecided undecided
They have not even given any single Intel on any Terrorist attacks in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
cry cry cry cry

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
raymexx:
rubbish
Your mates are hustling and making a life for themselves in Alaba and Onitsha

You're here being a nuisance on Nairaland. Anyway, you're inconsequential and you'd be receiving another ban

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
They only showoff on internet

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Odunayaw:
Ice...

I'm confused.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by raymexx: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Odunayaw:
Your mates are hustling and making a life for themselves in Alaba and Onitsha

You're here being a nuisance on Nairaland. Anyway, you're inconsequential and you'd be receiving another ban
I have a better life than you can ever dream of

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2022
kabe1:

I'm confused.
I mean they are as cool as ice
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Odunayaw:
Ice...

At least our North African brothers no go dey oppress us again wink wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ghana Navy SBS

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
kabe1:
Ghana Navy SBS
They even painted their walls identical to Camp Apochi
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
davefurn:

You have nothing to say, just scroll past.
You never answered the question at all.

I asked a simple question. What has Wagner achieved in Mali? You went on telling me that they have been in the Middle east, in Syria, bla bla bla etc. You should know that already know about that. Just answer the simple question, what has Wagner achieved in Mali?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by davefurn: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Faithful007:
You never answered the question at all.

I asked a simple question. What has Wagner achieved in Mali? You went on telling me that they have been in the Middle east, in Syria, bla bla bla etc. You should know that already know about that. Just answer the simple question, what has Wagner achieved in Mali?
Then you should first ask then, why they were called there to know what they are meant to achieve?.. run your research

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2849) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.