Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6004707 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
jl115:
no you are making the claims that we want to buy products... I'm asking you what products?

Dean wingrin says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
U.S. and Botswana forces train for night time missions.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
kabe1:
U.S. and Botswana forces train for night time missions.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nigerian Navy NNS Andoni

Seaward Defence Boat 1

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lurker4Long:

Every military head who visits SA on an official visit gets shown around various defence companies. Doesn't mean we should get excited and claim they're shopping. Turkey and other countries with defence industries do the same when receiving official military visits.
Nothing in Dean's tweet supports the nonsense that STD-ravaged Kabe bloviates.
grin grin grin grin.
I love these tears of pains

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lurker4Long:
Days ans days of BS about South Africa. The inferiority complex required to keep this up!
Cry more

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mofvckers can't take a quarter of what they dish out.
See them in pains nd agony.
Y'all making me miss Henry120 days

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
By the way where is our conspiracy theorist? He ran away when awon boys were really eager for fight grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

Don't be racist you monumental idiot.

Aero Vodochody engineers carrying a complete overhaul of an Aero Vodochody L-39 FTA which includes avionics upgrade is not the same thing as Cuban military engineers maintaining South-African made military vehicles for your SANDF.

- calling a white person white isn't racist.

- those aren't the only examples, there are other pictures as well which I've posted showing Whities working on your rotary wing aircraft as well.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

This provides a detailed reason for the visit.

Your military chief in Turkey is not news, we all knew that from the start.
let me get this straight.... You claim we don't have money to sustain our vehicles but we have money to buy Turkish products? Which we definitely won't buy since there is nothing they can offer us we don't already make better versions of ourselves??

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

Dean wingrin says otherwise.
what products?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2022
jl115:

- calling a white person white isn't racist.

This is the most racist remark I've ever read here

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2022
QuietMynd:
What pains? If you get off your knees and take a break from sucking Kabe's cock, you'd see who's been trolling here.
If we wanted to dish it out, this thread would explode.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Lurker4Long:

What pains? If you get off your knees and take a break from sucking Kabe's cock, you'd see who's been trolling here.
If we wanted to dish it out, this thread would explode.

YYYEEESSS!!!, That's exactly what we want, VAWULENCE grin grin grin
7days make a week, but 7days without vawulence makes one weak.
Bring it on, the trolling, dishing out, whatever.
Thread is boring without vawulence and argument

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
jl115:
let me get this straight.... You claim we don't have money to sustain our vehicles but we have money to buy Turkish products? Which we definitely won't buy since there is nothing they can offer us we don't already make better versions of ourselves??

When you said South Africa makes better versions of defence equipments than Turkey, do you mean....
Olifant MBT is better than Atlay MBT
Rooivalk helicopter is better than T-129 Atak
Seeker-400 uav is better than Bayraktar tb2 ucav
Mbombe amoured vehicle is better than Otokar Cobra amoured vehicle

Should I continue or I should mind my business grin??

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinfoil:

This is the most racist remark I've ever read here
No...this is: "calling a black person black isn't racist"

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

When you said South Africa makes better versions of defence equipments than Turkey, do you mean....
Olifant MBT is better than Atlay MBT
Rooivalk helicopter is better than T-129 Atak
Seeker-400 uav is better than Bayraktar tb2 ucav
Mbombe amoured vehicle is better than Otokar Cobra amoured vehicle

Should I continue or I should mind my business grin??

- Tanks aren't a major part of our Doctrine and isn't something we will purchase in the near future....Also the Atlay isn't in service yet.

- Yes it is, better climb rate, higher max speed, a service sealing 1.5km higher, a hover ceiling 2km higher, better range, better endurance, faster sideway speed, higher load capacity, better HMD, better ATGM........should i go on?

- uncomparable the Seeker 400 isn't in the same class as the Bayraktar....a fairer comparison would be to compare it with the Bateleur...which out classes it in ever aspect.

- Mbombe, RG35, Marauder, Mamba Mk5.......all have better range and better protection compared to Otokar

- I would suggest you mind your business however if you want me to continue to embarrass you ill do it gladly wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2022
jl115:

- Tanks aren't a major part of our Doctrine and isn't something we will purchase in the near future....Also the Atlay isn't in service yet.

Neither are ships, that's why you only have 1 operational in the entire South-African Navy. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2022
kdf

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Exnavyboy62:

YYYEEESSS!!!, That's exactly what we want, VAWULENCE grin grin grin
7days make a week, but 7days without vawulence makes one weak.
Bring it on, the trolling, dishing out, whatever.
Thread is boring without vawulence and argument
grin grin grin
Bring on the invasion plans and you'll see Vawulence! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

Neither are ships, that's why you only have 1 operational in the entire South-African Navy. grin grin grin
Keep pedalling that false narrative bru wink ..........

#factsdontcareaboutyourfeelings

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2022
QuietMynd:
My bru if we really wanted to we could destroy this thread, but we don't cool...........we ain't obsessed with Nigeria like some here are of South Africa....we never post negative news about your defence force(which we could do daily wink ), we only act out of retaliation, we are never the instigators of these outbursts..........but like lurker said, you are neck deep in Kabe's a$$hole to see the real picture wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
inside a kdf Canteen in the barracks

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
jl115:
Keep pedalling that false narrative bru wink ..........

#factsdontcareaboutyourfeelings

Speak to me when the South African Navy has more than 1 operational ship.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Army Procures More Weapons Platforms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejR1yYXDO2c

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nigerian army Armour preparing to deploy for COIN operations.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4AVJSEEglYY?feature=share

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

Speak to me when the South African Navy has more than 1 operational ship.
Im speaking wink

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:
Nigerian army Armour preparing to deploy for COIN operations.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4AVJSEEglYY?feature=share
Jeezez this is rag tag grin grin grin grin dont delete this!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Monusco

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
jl115:
Jeezez this is rag tag grin grin grin grin dont delete this!! grin grin

Is that your best comeback, you really can do better.

Atleast better than your 1 operational ship. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
kabe1:

Is that your best comeback, you really can do better.

Atleast better than your 1 operational ship. grin grin
That ain't a comeback....just an observation wink

- Pic: professional military on Patrol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.