Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5967964 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
"Honour is something all men are born
with it can not be taken from u nor can it be granted. It
must only not be lost now we stand and our enemies
wud bare witness to the unbreakable code of d #NA we
wud reclaim what they tried to take, we wud restore the
voice of the pple and the spirit of our great Nation....
Our devotion to d code is Absolute. God bless the[b]#NA[/b]
God Bless the #SpecialForces#SMOKE#NEmovement"

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerian Commando hunting terrorists in the North-Eastern bad-lands of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Henry240:

Can't the rooivalk fire Ingwe missiles?
It can't. The prototype carried pods for the Ingwe was dropped in favour of the newer, longer and powerful black mamba.

The reason I think it was dropped is because of the fact that the Rooivalk operates almost exclusively or really takes advantage of it's NOE capabilities.

Exposes the helo.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
patches689:

reveiw your posts on this thread

You are the one CONSTANTLY posting opinion and long random essays.

Stop.

My comments always relate to one photo or the other. I also post photos too. Most of my posts are same length as those of others. Go see other peoples long essays too, including your own posted derailment youtube video of American hip hop rap musis star Busta Rhymes,. You patches, the same you posting rap music videos here on a military thread should not be the one to condemn me for writing long comments about how AU & AMISOM can defeat El Shabbab terrorists for the good of Somalia and Africa, and that was written in response to the many hundreds of AMISOM photos on this thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
agaugust:
NAF

Beautiful image of the Nigerian Drone.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Henry240:
Nigerian Commando hunting terrorists in the North-Eastern bad-lands of Nigeria.
cool cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why is there someone posting terrorists feed here.
Thread's for African military not for terrorists materials.
TF!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ghana Navy VBSS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
STOP posting terrorist crap here.
We don't want to see it

Tinfoil:
attack on AMISOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-kkb7xFkU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jY-kkb7xFkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Google earth image of Walvis Bay Naval base
Namibia
NNS Elephant on the left had side of the Jetty
NNS Terrace bay and Mowe Bay on the right
Across the Elephant is the NNS Brendan and Martitime Patrol OPV's

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigerian UNAMID peacekeepers

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
rugged7:

STOP posting terrorist crap here.
We don't want to see it

Actually, I want to see it.

I played rugby quite seriously at University, and our head coach would bring us in once a week to review game footage. We only ever watched footage of games we lost.

You must critically analyze all defeats in order to find effective solutions for them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
General Carols Alberto Dos Santos Cruz, commander of UN forces in the DRC, said the Rooivalk “performed very well as reinforcement to the mission and would be used in future missions. They are very good aircraft – very precise with very good technology. We need this kind of firepower for our missions.”

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Then open your own thread somewhere else to view your terrorist crap angry

NOT HERE

AND IT'S BEEN ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT WE DON'T POST ANY TERRORIST MATERIAL HERE.

You south africans really need to grow a brain

patches689:

I played rugby quite seriously at University, and our head coach would bring us in once a week to review game footage. We only ever watched footage of games we lost.

You must critically analyze all defeats in order to find effective solutions for them.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Tinfoil:
attack on AMISOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-kkb7xFkU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jY-kkb7xFkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
so that what your claiming was kenyan soldiers ! you must be f@ck m@ron.no wonder they call you tinfoil,because you know absolutely sh@t

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 09, 2016
patches689:

lol - is that a quote from Black Hawk down grin grin grin

Nice reference!

Look at his sights, he has his iron sights flipped up and a holo mounted on the rail. This means that his irons obscure his holo and his holo obscures his irons.
Eotech holographic reticle lines up nearly perfectly with the front iron sight.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2016
gottfried21:
Google earth image of Walvis Bay Naval base
Namibia
NNS Elephant on the left had side of the Jetty
NNS Terrace bay and Mowe Bay on the right
Across the Elephant is the NNS Brendan and Martitime Patrol OPV's

Do u know if the navy has ordered some more vessels from China....Specifically to replace the Oryx...uhm Mowe Bay and Terrace bay are HPB's (in role and prefix) wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
patches689:

Do we also now start posting photos of dead soldiers lying on the floor?

All the years i've followed European & American forums, i've never seen them post terrorist or gore content. I'm sure all of us visited militaryphotos.net when it was still active. You know why they don't post them, it's simply because they aren't the DoD whose job it is to analyze terrorist content and it simply makes no sense to distribute terrorist content. Not even the Pakistanis or Indians post gore contents in their forums.

All these threads/forums are opened for there entertainment value and not to share terrorist propaganda!

It's crazy that we on this little thread, not a forum can't seem to just obey simply rules, we jointly set & agreed to, yet we always have the guts to call out our leaders in Africa.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Henry240:

All the years i've followed European & American forums, i've never seen them post terrorist or gore content. I'm sure all of us visited militaryphotos.net when it was still active. You know why they don't post them, it's simply because they aren't the DoD whose job it is to analyze terrorist content and it simply makes no sense to distribute terrorist content. Not even the Pakistanis or Indians post gore contents in their forums.

All these threads/forums are opened for there entertainment value and not to share terrorist propaganda!

It's crazy that we on this little thread, not a forum can't seem to just obey simply rules, we jointly set & agreed to, yet we always have the guts to call out our leaders in Africa.
Tin foil is already on NSA blacklist ,he just need to hope his country dont share intel with the america
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Flintlock16 is underway! Flintlock 2016, hosted by Senegal, is an annual African-led Special Operations Forces exercise. This year, more than 1,700 personnel from more than 30 nations are participating

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerian Air Force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
uganda special forces soldier

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
A Ugandan People's Defense Force (UPDF) soldier aids another UPDF soldier who is simulating a wound during a mock firefight, June 22, at Camp Kasenyi,

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Botswana

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Henry240:

that could get you suspended for a month and if you continue banned but here in nairaland i get blocked for post breaking news article about something security related concerning africa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Henry240:
Botswana
is singapore made SAR 21 bullpup assault rifles Botswana army new acquisition ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2016
africaken:
is singapore made SAR 21 bullpup assault rifles Botswana army new acquisition ?

Yes, first spotted at Amani Africa II 2015.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
russia in the future plans to sell abroad the new Bumerang APC,hope to see it in africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Z4qXXnwoE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Tinfoil:
attack on AMISOM

Can you please remove this terrorist propaganda?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2016
@Tin foil ,your friends are run away .AMISOM Troops Recaptured Marka Town From AlShabaab

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.