Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5972238 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Asuokaa: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Henry24o:

Sorry to burst your bubble, No.... We would not.
Oga henry watch we will get der btw 2018 ... Ull see
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Asuokaa: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Henry24o:

Sorry to burst your bubble, No.... We would not.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
kenyan soldier recovering from an IED strike injury ,fellow soldier who stop by sits by his side.SALUTE to a hero on the front line ,defending my liberty

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Asuokaa:

3,000 Main Battle Tanks by 2018, i also believe in my fair share of miracles, but this one " e get as e be".
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian Air Force EC-135 Helicopter

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
pic 1 artist impression of d afsf pic 2 meet the Nigerian paratroopers pic 3 wat a soldier caught in alagarno forest in borno pic 4 food is ready

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Asuokaa: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Henry240:

3,000 Main Battle Tanks by 2018, i also believe in my fair share of miracles, but this one " e get as e be".

Just watch...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian army promotion

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
random Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
random Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
AVM Ajibola Jekennu commissioning newly constructed armoury and block of 6 flats of 3-bedroom officers’ accommodation on Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja, Lagos state.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
rawswag:
random Nigeria
please take down these pictures you uploaded , do you know what NAIC means ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
and who says a 58m OPV can't patrol "long range" ..I mean what is the full mean of OPV(don't answer this)

At 58 meters, that's close to a Corvette size. They sure can patrol long range.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
please take down these pictures you uploaded , do you know what NAIC means ?
was abt asking wat it meant ....wat does it mean ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
rawswag:
was abt asking wat it meant ....wat does it mean ?
Nigerian army intelligence corps , abeg biko na person u don't expose so
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Henry24o:

I know the fighter pilot, from the Sallah NAF bombing operations photos the Air Force released. He was one of two(2) pilots who flew combat sorties that day.

*Anyway in the future please try not to individually identify the operators, it's a major security risk. Thanks bro!
yeah no problem.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
africaken254:
you are the one comparing yourself with egypt a country whose conventional foe is israel ,now whose that conventional foe that you want to build a force equal to egypt !.the threat which you face is an insurgency ,the same terror insurgency which egypt is now exposed .that is now forcing its conventional armed force to transform to deal with this emerging threat e.g acquiring MRAP's

please show me where i compared Nigeria to Egypt.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAAF Gripen

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
Nigerian army intelligence corps , abeg biko na person u don't expose so
I don remove am na .....besides only u bidexi. henry and ch.kil. saw it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Nigerian police on a raid against suspected militants in a slum

drones and choppers plus APC used.

RRS= Rapid Response Squad

Police elite force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 6:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Asuokaa:

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Namibian Marine Corps

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian Soldier resting close to his Armalite AR-10 A-Series Super SASS Sharp-Shooter Rifle.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Asuokaa: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2016
sczeska:
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious.
Oooo am very serious, 2018 is a reality
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
gottfried21:
Namibian Marine Corps
How is your NBC friend coming long smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Asuokaa:

Oooo am very serious, 2018 is a reality
grin.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Asuokaa: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2016
upko1:
grin.
See we have. Evrtin in place...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Asuokaa:

See we have. Evrtin in place...
ok
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
gottfried21:
Namibian Marine Corps
I noticed that all weapons and turrets on the interceptors and IFV's during the parade inspection were facing away from the CiC?whats the reason for that and there was no march off by the marines
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
rawswag:
I don remove am na .....besides only u bidexi. henry and ch.kil. saw it
nice one bro
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2016
ViceAdmiral:

I noticed that all weapons and turrets on the interceptors and IFV's during the parade inspection were facing away from the CiC?whats the reason for that and there was no march off by the marines
Would you be comfortable with them facing him?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Asuokaa:

Just watch...
OK so we would have 3000mbts & the homeless will b sleeping in them abi

any President that think Nigeria needs even 1000mbts should b tried for misuse of public funds fa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.